Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [VAL 2023] Illuminarti - CLOSED
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 72 73
@Tirea

Alrighty, understood! And there you go, should be able to send them whenever now!
@Tirea

Alrighty, understood! And there you go, should be able to send them whenever now!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@cxlier so sorry about the delay, i'm playing dnd and not checking FR that much RN! but yes you pay first! i will be doing my best to get these all done within february, but so far i've got 64 orders so that may or may not happen XD

i'll be accepting your dragons here soon enough, i've got dragons for my own arti orders in my lair RN and don't want to get mixed up!
@cxlier so sorry about the delay, i'm playing dnd and not checking FR that much RN! but yes you pay first! i will be doing my best to get these all done within february, but so far i've got 64 orders so that may or may not happen XD

i'll be accepting your dragons here soon enough, i've got dragons for my own arti orders in my lair RN and don't want to get mixed up!
GkfDmNh.png
@Evet
Thank you!! That's all the payment now
@Evet
Thank you!! That's all the payment now
scruffy.png
@hyddenchyld

What a perfect PC for this event! Got you down. That'll be 150 levels- send whenever!
@hyddenchyld

What a perfect PC for this event! Got you down. That'll be 150 levels- send whenever!
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Evet sending you 8 lvl 7's for my order with arsenopyrite!
@Evet sending you 8 lvl 7's for my order with arsenopyrite!
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Evet gonna send you 15 level 7's for my order with starsystems

@starsystems sorry for canceling all those CRs! Needed to get the fodder bumped out of my lair. sent payment over to Evet!
@Evet gonna send you 15 level 7's for my order with starsystems

@starsystems sorry for canceling all those CRs! Needed to get the fodder bumped out of my lair. sent payment over to Evet!
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
@Laetificat

Got your levels noted down <3!

@Valoria

I'll accept them shortly!
@Laetificat

Got your levels noted down <3!

@Valoria

I'll accept them shortly!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Evet

Sending you 31 level 5s for my order with arsenopyrite! Total levels for this batch will be 155 paid.
@Evet

Sending you 31 level 5s for my order with arsenopyrite! Total levels for this batch will be 155 paid.
N7ul1tr.png
@Bearskull

Send away <3!
@Bearskull

Send away <3!
FDZsMMO.png
@Evet

It, uh, helps if I actually send them to you and not to someone else...

I am very tired lol.
@Evet

It, uh, helps if I actually send them to you and not to someone else...

I am very tired lol.
N7ul1tr.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 72 73