Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Carousel Color Expansion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
Oh my god I am so glad I didn't open mine, for a moment I was thinking "huh, I guess they changed it so we can trade it" and thank gods I trusted my collected knowledge on this and actually didn't open it. I love those chests, I would have been so miffed if I had all but one [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
Oh my god I am so glad I didn't open mine, for a moment I was thinking "huh, I guess they changed it so we can trade it" and thank gods I trusted my collected knowledge on this and actually didn't open it. I love those chests, I would have been so miffed if I had all but one
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Absolutely love the sapphire and gothic sets!
Absolutely love the sapphire and gothic sets!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
oooh yes!! I was so delighted by the original set, and I really adore these colors too! Don’t mind if I just spend my entire purse on these real quick….
oooh yes!! I was so delighted by the original set, and I really adore these colors too! Don’t mind if I just spend my entire purse on these real quick….
JooSuWk.png
Tarnished is very pretty <3
Tarnished is very pretty <3
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
these look great[emoji=fae star size=1]
these look great
cbQdPvX.png
vineyard, tarnished and sapphire sets my beloved..
vineyard, tarnished and sapphire sets my beloved..
FR+3
Art Shop
UT F accent preorder
83211634.png Aether M Accent Pre-orders
Desert Winds & Frosted Magic

G1s, 7-digit imp, Palindromes & skins raffle!
[quote name="bubbaberriboo" date="2023-02-06 18:59:59" ] the icon for the vineyard bundle is the wing decor and not the actual bundle icon; [item=Vineyard Carousel Fancy] (bundle) [item=Vineyard Carousel Wing Decor] (wing decor) the description for the bundle also says it contains the sapphire carousel set [/quote] Thank you for catching that. The artwork has been replaced, but it may take a hard refresh to see the new image. As for the text, it has been updated, but the site's internal cache may take up to an hour to catch up.
bubbaberriboo wrote on 2023-02-06 18:59:59:
the icon for the vineyard bundle is the wing decor and not the actual bundle icon;
Vineyard Carousel Fancy (bundle)
Vineyard Carousel Wing Decor (wing decor)
the description for the bundle also says it contains the sapphire carousel set

Thank you for catching that. The artwork has been replaced, but it may take a hard refresh to see the new image. As for the text, it has been updated, but the site's internal cache may take up to an hour to catch up.
WOAHHHH
I love the new recolor there so pretty heuheuheue
WOAHHHH
I love the new recolor there so pretty heuheuheue
cheetos are amazing :D
pretty!! O:
pretty!! O:
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
10/10 colours, would definitely go broke buying all the new colours all over again :')
10/10 colours, would definitely go broke buying all the new colours all over again :')
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24