Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [New Apparel/Coli] I can't believe this
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Me too, so ready to open it
Me too, so ready to open it
...business
All the new carousel recolors are in the database now. From what I can see, looks like everything except Withering set is treasure marketplace.
All the new carousel recolors are in the database now. From what I can see, looks like everything except Withering set is treasure marketplace.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
New chests are in the shop [item=Gothic Carousel Fancy]
New chests are in the shop

Gothic Carousel Fancy
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
Me rushing to grab at least one in each set and I think there's an icon bug: [item=Vineyard Carousel Fancy] I believe this is the wing decor icon and not the bundle icon? Regardless I didn't hesitate to grab at least one of each set. Cannot wait to see who I can put these on because this is my favorite set in a [i]long[/i] time. [s]Now to wait for the official announcement[/s]
Me rushing to grab at least one in each set and I think there's an icon bug:
Vineyard Carousel Fancy
I believe this is the wing decor icon and not the bundle icon?

Regardless I didn't hesitate to grab at least one of each set. Cannot wait to see who I can put these on because this is my favorite set in a long time.

Now to wait for the official announcement
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
[quote name="@Stellori" date="2023-02-06 18:18:45" ] [quote name="DoubleO" date="2023-02-05 20:09:05" ] [quote name="Stellori" date="2023-02-05 19:39:18" ] [quote name="DoubleO" date="2023-02-05 19:13:12" ] if this is a Mire-only apparel set... does that mean we're getting a carousel outfit for the gem marketplace too? [emoji=aberration scared size=2] [/quote] Having seen the stream, there's a set that I suspect will probably be gems, but I hope not since that was my fave ;w; [/quote] The silver and red one correct? To me, I'm guessing either that or the blue one will be the gem eater. Most likely the silver. RIP [/quote] No, the first one they showed; the blackish one. I am completely expecting that one to be the gem one. x.x I don't want the blue one to be gems either since I may have someone for that set. Hopefully they'll actually be released soon xD [/quote] I'm sorry I'm like pinging you all day but hey! I just looked in the Game Database and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/48824]the black/Gothic set is treasure![/url] congrats! :D The update post is not up yet so... Game Database link for now lol
@Stellori wrote on 2023-02-06 18:18:45:
DoubleO wrote on 2023-02-05 20:09:05:
Stellori wrote on 2023-02-05 19:39:18:
DoubleO wrote on 2023-02-05 19:13:12:
if this is a Mire-only apparel set...
does that mean we're getting a carousel outfit for the gem marketplace too?

Having seen the stream, there's a set that I suspect will probably be gems, but I hope not since that was my fave ;w;
The silver and red one correct?

To me, I'm guessing either that or the blue one will be the gem eater. Most likely the silver. RIP

No, the first one they showed; the blackish one. I am completely expecting that one to be the gem one. x.x

I don't want the blue one to be gems either since I may have someone for that set. Hopefully they'll actually be released soon xD
I'm sorry I'm like pinging you all day but hey! I just looked in the Game Database and the black/Gothic set is treasure! congrats! :D

The update post is not up yet so... Game Database link for now lol
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
I don't think I've been so excited for an apparel release in my time on fr. I can already see I'm gonna need like 10,000 of the vineyard carousel set
I don't think I've been so excited for an apparel release in my time on fr. I can already see I'm gonna need like 10,000 of the vineyard carousel set
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
[quote name="StrawberryAlex" date="2023-02-06 18:41:56" ] Me rushing to grab at least one in each set and I think there's an icon bug: [item=Vineyard Carousel Fancy] I believe this is the wing decor icon and not the bundle icon? Regardless I didn't hesitate to grab at least one of each set. Cannot wait to see who I can put these on because this is my favorite set in a [i]long[/i] time. [s]Now to wait for the official announcement[/s] [/quote] the description also says it's the sapphire set lol
StrawberryAlex wrote on 2023-02-06 18:41:56:
Me rushing to grab at least one in each set and I think there's an icon bug:
Vineyard Carousel Fancy
I believe this is the wing decor icon and not the bundle icon?

Regardless I didn't hesitate to grab at least one of each set. Cannot wait to see who I can put these on because this is my favorite set in a long time.

Now to wait for the official announcement

the description also says it's the sapphire set lol
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
[quote name="Stellori" date="2023-02-06 18:18:45" ] [quote name="DoubleO" date="2023-02-05 20:09:05" ] [quote name="Stellori" date="2023-02-05 19:39:18" ] [quote name="DoubleO" date="2023-02-05 19:13:12" ] if this is a Mire-only apparel set... does that mean we're getting a carousel outfit for the gem marketplace too? [emoji=aberration scared size=2] [/quote] Having seen the stream, there's a set that I suspect will probably be gems, but I hope not since that was my fave ;w; [/quote] The silver and red one correct? To me, I'm guessing either that or the blue one will be the gem eater. Most likely the silver. RIP [/quote] No, the first one they showed; the blackish one. I am completely expecting that one to be the gem one. x.x I don't want the blue one to be gems either since I may have someone for that set. Hopefully they'll actually be released soon xD [/quote] Rejoice - no gem sets!
Stellori wrote on 2023-02-06 18:18:45:
DoubleO wrote on 2023-02-05 20:09:05:
Stellori wrote on 2023-02-05 19:39:18:
DoubleO wrote on 2023-02-05 19:13:12:
if this is a Mire-only apparel set...
does that mean we're getting a carousel outfit for the gem marketplace too?

Having seen the stream, there's a set that I suspect will probably be gems, but I hope not since that was my fave ;w;
The silver and red one correct?

To me, I'm guessing either that or the blue one will be the gem eater. Most likely the silver. RIP

No, the first one they showed; the blackish one. I am completely expecting that one to be the gem one. x.x

I don't want the blue one to be gems either since I may have someone for that set. Hopefully they'll actually be released soon xD

Rejoice - no gem sets!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[quote name="Hippotang" date="2023-02-06 21:07:49" ] Rejoice - no gem sets! [/quote] I'm so glad I don't have to break my vault in two
Hippotang wrote on 2023-02-06 21:07:49:
Rejoice - no gem sets!
I'm so glad I don't have to break my vault in two
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
I'm so sad the Withering set is Mire only. now I can't combine grinding for it with hibden boss fam grinding, and I need to invest in a Mire trainer since I only have a dedicated Kelp Beds trainer and a general grinding team.
I'm so sad the Withering set is Mire only. now I can't combine grinding for it with hibden boss fam grinding, and I need to invest in a Mire trainer since I only have a dedicated Kelp Beds trainer and a general grinding team.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7