Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Rifts in Alola [Closed For Now]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 109 110
10/10 recommend rain world; beautiful game, lots of fun platforming :3
10/10 recommend rain world; beautiful game, lots of fun platforming :3
mU3UPIq.jpeg
I'll probably enjoy it a lot then
I'll probably enjoy it a lot then
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
The mechanics take a while to get used to but after that it’s a fun challenge. Kinda similar to hollow knight if you need a reference.
The mechanics take a while to get used to but after that it’s a fun challenge. Kinda similar to hollow knight if you need a reference.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
I played Rain World for a bit back when I first got my switch and it was an experience to say the least.
I just bought b/c of cute slugcat man, wasn't ready for the brutality

The game is super pretty, but I will warn you that it can also be extremely difficult and it has some of the most unique/advanced enemy AI in any game that kinda adds to the difficulty. But it is indeed a survival platformer and very well made.
I played Rain World for a bit back when I first got my switch and it was an experience to say the least.
I just bought b/c of cute slugcat man, wasn't ready for the brutality

The game is super pretty, but I will warn you that it can also be extremely difficult and it has some of the most unique/advanced enemy AI in any game that kinda adds to the difficulty. But it is indeed a survival platformer and very well made.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Oof poor Zero tripped over an inconveniently-place geodude while running
Oof poor Zero tripped over an inconveniently-place geodude while running
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2023-02-06 09:54:50" ] I played Rain World for a bit back when I first got my switch and it was an experience to say the least.[/quote] Playing on the switch is a nightmare, I have bother the switch and pc version. Switch I couldn’t get past the second area, pc I beat it. The joycon is far too sensitive to make precise jumps and it’s really hard to wall jump.
SmilodonLady wrote on 2023-02-06 09:54:50:
Playing on the switch is a nightmare, I have bother the switch and pc version. Switch I couldn’t get past the second area, pc I beat it. The joycon is far too sensitive to make precise jumps and it’s really hard to wall jump.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
RAIN WORLD........i started up a file a week or so ago after downpour released. i should start it up again

i DID actually manage to beat the game, but it was on an older computer of mine and it didn't carry over to my newest one :[ i'm tempted to use the "unlock everything" button so i can get to the new stuff faster but i at least want to figure out how to play the game again
RAIN WORLD........i started up a file a week or so ago after downpour released. i should start it up again

i DID actually manage to beat the game, but it was on an older computer of mine and it didn't carry over to my newest one :[ i'm tempted to use the "unlock everything" button so i can get to the new stuff faster but i at least want to figure out how to play the game again
I’ve watched videos of Rain World, it’s fun to watch but it’s not my cup of tea lol
I’ve watched videos of Rain World, it’s fun to watch but it’s not my cup of tea lol
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Y'all are posting at the speed of sound right now. I still need to respond, guys...
Y'all are posting at the speed of sound right now. I still need to respond, guys...
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Yeah, and I'm still thinking of who to add.
Yeah, and I'm still thinking of who to add.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 109 110