Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [RNG] Olm Offerings (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Put me on the general pinglist please! C:
Put me on the general pinglist please! C:
MreCscM.png
Ooh! i won! :D
1. One Special Noodle
2. A Splash of Color
3. Statement Ends
4. Statement
Ooh! i won! :D
1. One Special Noodle
2. A Splash of Color
3. Statement Ends
4. Statement
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
@mgcltwo
You've been added!

It's also been 24 hours since the first round of pings went out, so the claimed prizes have been sent out. As one prize went unclaimed, I have rolled another winner.

@Archons
Congrats! You have been pulled for the prize "Going in Blind". Please reply within 24 hours to confirm you have received this ping and your prize will be sent to you via PM!
@mgcltwo
You've been added!

It's also been 24 hours since the first round of pings went out, so the claimed prizes have been sent out. As one prize went unclaimed, I have rolled another winner.

@Archons
Congrats! You have been pulled for the prize "Going in Blind". Please reply within 24 hours to confirm you have received this ping and your prize will be sent to you via PM!
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
Woooo! Thank you @HenryJekyll :D I have indeed received your ping
Woooo! Thank you @HenryJekyll :D I have indeed received your ping
candle-smol.png
Decided to order a few of these after I look through the thread and saw some super cute ones others had gotten. c:
Decided to order a few of these after I look through the thread and saw some super cute ones others had gotten. c:
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
@StarNinja @flaminchi @SkellieTheRedd @BPlusSupernova @Archons @Tywyllwch @mgcltwo
Hey, I wanted to send out a ping to inform everyone that Olm Offerings is closing until January due to irl circumstances. Work is far too busy and draining for me to focus on this in any aspect. I may try and make some traits to reopen up to, but I highly doubt I'll be able to get anywhere with that. In the meantime, I hope everyone is patient and I do look forward to working on these again in the next couple months.
@StarNinja @flaminchi @SkellieTheRedd @BPlusSupernova @Archons @Tywyllwch @mgcltwo
Hey, I wanted to send out a ping to inform everyone that Olm Offerings is closing until January due to irl circumstances. Work is far too busy and draining for me to focus on this in any aspect. I may try and make some traits to reopen up to, but I highly doubt I'll be able to get anywhere with that. In the meantime, I hope everyone is patient and I do look forward to working on these again in the next couple months.
best wishes and take care @HenryJekyll , hope things get better for you soon [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
best wishes and take care @HenryJekyll , hope things get better for you soon
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png

So, uh, if you look at the date, it is no longer January and I had forgotten to reopen this. I had planned on opening in January, but work stress got the best of me and I practically forgot about this entirely. I wanted to reopen with a couple new accessories for olms and maybe a one or two markings/mutations, but seeing as I forgot about this, there is currently no new additions at this time.

Whenever I do add more traits, I'm thinking of making a small Valentines selection. If that happens, it'll be released on Valentines day and last until the end of February. I also have an item I want to get out for the TMA rerelease in March since I don't plan on adding new traits to the set. Other than that, I want to slowly get back into this. Trying to think up something akin to an accessory shop, and possibly more snacks that can be purchased to give specific markings or mutations.

So, uh, if you look at the date, it is no longer January and I had forgotten to reopen this. I had planned on opening in January, but work stress got the best of me and I practically forgot about this entirely. I wanted to reopen with a couple new accessories for olms and maybe a one or two markings/mutations, but seeing as I forgot about this, there is currently no new additions at this time.

Whenever I do add more traits, I'm thinking of making a small Valentines selection. If that happens, it'll be released on Valentines day and last until the end of February. I also have an item I want to get out for the TMA rerelease in March since I don't plan on adding new traits to the set. Other than that, I want to slowly get back into this. Trying to think up something akin to an accessory shop, and possibly more snacks that can be purchased to give specific markings or mutations.
I’ve brought an offering!
Username: RipPip
# of Olms: 1
Username: RipPip
# of Olms: 1
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
These guys look so cute!

Username: MakotheShark
# of Olms: 10