Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CLOSED INDEFINITELY | Kitty Café [RNG]
1 2 3 4 5
Hello! Just adding a message here to point out that the shop is currently paused, as I am working on additional kitty content ;)

Check the first page for (slightly) more info, and in the meantime feel free to keep using the thread for trades and sales!
Hello! Just adding a message here to point out that the shop is currently paused, as I am working on additional kitty content ;)

Check the first page for (slightly) more info, and in the meantime feel free to keep using the thread for trades and sales!
Oooh, I'm excited to see what's new!! :D I'd love to be pinged when the shop re-opens, if possible.

Also, I've bought 21 new kitties and added them all to my kitty-keeper dragon, so if anyone is interested in trading feel free to go have a look c: The dragon is linked in this post!
Oooh, I'm excited to see what's new!! :D I'd love to be pinged when the shop re-opens, if possible.

Also, I've bought 21 new kitties and added them all to my kitty-keeper dragon, so if anyone is interested in trading feel free to go have a look c: The dragon is linked in this post!
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
I finally added the 30 more kitties i bought so long ago XD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2620042][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/26201/2620042_350.png[/img][/url] peek at my kitties!!!
I finally added the 30 more kitties i bought so long ago XD

2620042_350.png

peek at my kitties!!!
b7bfe03f3586aa31fc2f80f3be9196344d995219.jpg
@Tuiteyfruity @badwolfash @ChrisGhoul @Scintillia @Rinkablu @DriftingDreams @roamingbard @crowael @babyoaf @speckmeister @grosskitt3n @ScripturamRuby @NightmareGiraffe @SweetTreatLion @VioletKatGrove @Golden @Mikah404 @Noxaquila @telsemm10 @Meadbhb @CuriousDragon @ExistentialSnake @cardassia @Fluffiest @xLILM0NSTERx @goobbess @sedge122 Hello everyone! I am pinging you all to announce that finally I have updated and reopened Kitty Café! For those who were aware of the coming additional content, first of all I'm sorry for taking so much longer than expected! Life happened, but it's here now! -------------------------------- [center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][size=4]~[b]The Update[/b][/size]~[emoji=red star size=1][/center] For those who hadn't heard of the update, [b]there has been a small update/overhaul to Kitty Café![/b] To be clear, [b]no pre-existing content has been altered or removed[/b], however, some trait rarities have been altered to make way for new content, as well as a couple of general adjustments as I saw fit. I tried to make these changes in a way that didn't significantly alter the rarity of "higher tier" traits, so for the most part new items have taken away from the prevalence of common traits instead (plain cats, yellow eyes, etc). This update will most likely be the only change I will ever make to the shop, and it was made not only with the goal of introducing some patterns I felt were missing, but also to increase the variation in cats overall. Because of that, part of the update is also that [b]I've devised a new method for rolling kitties[/b] that should lead to a more even spread of traits in you guys' orders! [size=2](You won't see this in action - although I hope the effect is noticeable - but if you're curious, after a few months of using random,org to create kitties, I've noticed the generator tends to get "stuck" in similar intervals of numbers, leading people to get many of the same trait in a single purchase. To try and combat this, I have spread the trait numbers out instead of grouping them. So for example, if a cat trait used to be represented by numbers 1-10 on the generator, it is now represented by 1, 11, 21, 31, etc. Hope this made sense!)[/size] [size=4][b]For a complete breakdown of all kitty traits and their rarities, including the new content, you can visit my new [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rUY6jA2z4I5dtaXBdA6D781HJYBEJIbWgYoy_tiW0yo/edit#gid=0]Traits Guide Spreadsheet[/url]![/b][/size] [b]To sum the update up:[/b] - Shorthair and Fluffy kitties now have [b]50/50[/b] odds rather than 60/40 like before. This is the only change made to a category of traits where nothing new was introduced. I simply felt that there was no reason for the two to have different rarities. - New patterns have been introduced! Kitties may now have [b]Underbellies and Mitts at the same time[/b]! It is also now possible for kitties to be [b]tabbies and have underbellies/mitts/both[/b]. A new variety of [b]pointed cat with stripes[/b] has been introduced. Additionally, two entirely new patterns, [b]Tortoiseshells[/b] and [b]Bengals[/b] are here! Last but not least, a new type of rare cat, the [b]Chimera[/b], can now be obtained. To compensate for the new type of rare cat, overall Rare cat percentage has increased from 2% to 3%. There have been, of course, many other adjustments to pattern rarities, but this felt like the most relevant. - New eye colors are here! Kitties may now have [b]Amber[/b], [b]Hazel[/b] or [b]Lime[/b] eyes! You may also see some kitties with [b]dichroic[/b] eyes, that is, eyes with two different colors in them! - Expanded accessories, including both entirely new items and new recolors of previous items! Enjoy [b]new colors of collars, top hats and snow beanies[/b], as well as the all new [b]head bows[/b] and [b]sweaters[/b]! -------------------------------- [center][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][size=4]~[b]The Spreadsheet[/b][/size]~[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][/center] With this new update, it's worth mentioning that the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zD6ZGfwJpRX-mDZSPprto1J8mCJwoQ7KbUX3UE-H6EY/edit#gid=0]Kitty Collecting Spreadsheet[/url] has also been updated with new items, meaning if you plan on making new orders, you will need to copy the new sheet and add your cats to it again, or else kitties with new traits will not display properly! -------------------------------- [center][emoji=familiar heart size=1][size=4]~[b]Free Kitties![/b][/size]~[emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center] That's right, you heard me! In light of this update (which admittedly did come kind of out of nowhere), I wanted to thank everyone who has supported Kitty Café so far, as well as offer something to "make up" for the traits that were unavailable to you when you made your purchase(s)! This is why I am offering [b]free cats[/b] to everyone who has made a purchase before, no matter how small! [b]For every ten cats, you have bought in the past, you may redeem 1 free kitty![/b] This is rounded up, so even if you bought less than ten cats, you still get one free. If you have bought 14, you get 2 free, etc. Hopefully this makes sense! You may redeem them just by posting here in the thread or messaging me! But wait, there's more! These free cats are [b]special[/b]! They have [b]higher odds than usual of having high rarity traits[/b]. This is because I will roll each of their traits twice and pick the rarest choice (or the latter if both are equal). Think of rolling cats with advantage :D That is all! Thank you if you read all of that, and I hope the new content is a positive to you guys!
@Tuiteyfruity @badwolfash @ChrisGhoul @Scintillia @Rinkablu @DriftingDreams @roamingbard @crowael @babyoaf @speckmeister @grosskitt3n @ScripturamRuby @NightmareGiraffe @SweetTreatLion @VioletKatGrove @Golden @Mikah404 @Noxaquila @telsemm10 @Meadbhb @CuriousDragon @ExistentialSnake @cardassia @Fluffiest @xLILM0NSTERx @goobbess @sedge122

Hello everyone! I am pinging you all to announce that finally I have updated and reopened Kitty Café!

For those who were aware of the coming additional content, first of all I'm sorry for taking so much longer than expected! Life happened, but it's here now!

~The Update~

For those who hadn't heard of the update, there has been a small update/overhaul to Kitty Café!

To be clear, no pre-existing content has been altered or removed, however, some trait rarities have been altered to make way for new content, as well as a couple of general adjustments as I saw fit. I tried to make these changes in a way that didn't significantly alter the rarity of "higher tier" traits, so for the most part new items have taken away from the prevalence of common traits instead (plain cats, yellow eyes, etc).

This update will most likely be the only change I will ever make to the shop, and it was made not only with the goal of introducing some patterns I felt were missing, but also to increase the variation in cats overall. Because of that, part of the update is also that I've devised a new method for rolling kitties that should lead to a more even spread of traits in you guys' orders!

(You won't see this in action - although I hope the effect is noticeable - but if you're curious, after a few months of using random,org to create kitties, I've noticed the generator tends to get "stuck" in similar intervals of numbers, leading people to get many of the same trait in a single purchase. To try and combat this, I have spread the trait numbers out instead of grouping them. So for example, if a cat trait used to be represented by numbers 1-10 on the generator, it is now represented by 1, 11, 21, 31, etc. Hope this made sense!)

For a complete breakdown of all kitty traits and their rarities, including the new content, you can visit my new Traits Guide Spreadsheet!

To sum the update up:

- Shorthair and Fluffy kitties now have 50/50 odds rather than 60/40 like before. This is the only change made to a category of traits where nothing new was introduced. I simply felt that there was no reason for the two to have different rarities.

- New patterns have been introduced! Kitties may now have Underbellies and Mitts at the same time! It is also now possible for kitties to be tabbies and have underbellies/mitts/both. A new variety of pointed cat with stripes has been introduced. Additionally, two entirely new patterns, Tortoiseshells and Bengals are here! Last but not least, a new type of rare cat, the Chimera, can now be obtained. To compensate for the new type of rare cat, overall Rare cat percentage has increased from 2% to 3%. There have been, of course, many other adjustments to pattern rarities, but this felt like the most relevant.

- New eye colors are here! Kitties may now have Amber, Hazel or Lime eyes! You may also see some kitties with dichroic eyes, that is, eyes with two different colors in them!

- Expanded accessories, including both entirely new items and new recolors of previous items! Enjoy new colors of collars, top hats and snow beanies, as well as the all new head bows and sweaters!

~The Spreadsheet~

With this new update, it's worth mentioning that the Kitty Collecting Spreadsheet has also been updated with new items, meaning if you plan on making new orders, you will need to copy the new sheet and add your cats to it again, or else kitties with new traits will not display properly!

~Free Kitties!~

That's right, you heard me!

In light of this update (which admittedly did come kind of out of nowhere), I wanted to thank everyone who has supported Kitty Café so far, as well as offer something to "make up" for the traits that were unavailable to you when you made your purchase(s)!

This is why I am offering free cats to everyone who has made a purchase before, no matter how small!

For every ten cats, you have bought in the past, you may redeem 1 free kitty! This is rounded up, so even if you bought less than ten cats, you still get one free. If you have bought 14, you get 2 free, etc. Hopefully this makes sense!

You may redeem them just by posting here in the thread or messaging me!

But wait, there's more! These free cats are special! They have higher odds than usual of having high rarity traits. This is because I will roll each of their traits twice and pick the rarest choice (or the latter if both are equal). Think of rolling cats with advantage :D

That is all! Thank you if you read all of that, and I hope the new content is a positive to you guys!
Congrats!

I can't really remember exactly how many kitties I've bought, do you have a record or should I investigate. =3
Congrats!

I can't really remember exactly how many kitties I've bought, do you have a record or should I investigate. =3
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Agh I have nine kitties lol. I’ll buy one more to get le free kittie
Agh I have nine kitties lol. I’ll buy one more to get le free kittie

tiger
she / her
wishlist
rix3ppo.png
sxrFjUf.gif lJUgxOZ.gif Y5AUp2a.gif
hihi! I'd love to claim my free cat if possible ^^ And if its alright could i possibly order some more? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
hihi! I'd love to claim my free cat if possible ^^

And if its alright could i possibly order some more?
Wooo, this update is so cool!! :DD I'm pretty sure I've bought 25 kitties in total, so that's 3 free kitties, correct? I'd love to claim them if possible! <3
Wooo, this update is so cool!! :DD I'm pretty sure I've bought 25 kitties in total, so that's 3 free kitties, correct? I'd love to claim them if possible! <3
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@Golden Thanks! I do have a record, you've bought a whooping 80 kitties, so that's 8 free ones for you! I will send them as soon as I'm able ^_^

@Telsemm10 You don't have to! The number of free kitties rounds up so even if you had bought only one, you'd still get your freebie!

I'm having a bit of a hard time putting it into better words, but basically 1-10 cats means one freebie, 11-20 cats is two freebies, 21-30 cats is three freebies, and so on.

So just let me know if you still want to buy a cat! I'll send you your free little guy either way, but if you want I can send you your money back!

@xLILM0NSTERx Sure thing, I'll will send you your free cat as soon as I can! And of course you can order more, just send me a PM :)

@sedge122 Thank you! And yes, that's right! I will send them asap :D
@Golden Thanks! I do have a record, you've bought a whooping 80 kitties, so that's 8 free ones for you! I will send them as soon as I'm able ^_^

@Telsemm10 You don't have to! The number of free kitties rounds up so even if you had bought only one, you'd still get your freebie!

I'm having a bit of a hard time putting it into better words, but basically 1-10 cats means one freebie, 11-20 cats is two freebies, 21-30 cats is three freebies, and so on.

So just let me know if you still want to buy a cat! I'll send you your free little guy either way, but if you want I can send you your money back!

@xLILM0NSTERx Sure thing, I'll will send you your free cat as soon as I can! And of course you can order more, just send me a PM :)

@sedge122 Thank you! And yes, that's right! I will send them asap :D
Also sent in a kofi for more kitties =3
Also sent in a kofi for more kitties =3
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
1 2 3 4 5