Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS
1 2 ... 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 ... 1610 1611
@LadyBeelze

sent thank you!
@LadyBeelze

sent thank you!
83162853.png
9hqcHsy.png
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
bYt72YT.png
Bb9XFYa.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
71506760.png
@Alithium8

That's absolutely fine! Just in advance, I work all day on both the 9th and the 14th. Don't worry if it's getting late in the day on the 9th and I haven't nested yet - I'm always on before rollover. For the 14th, I usually don't get online at work but if you'd like your pair hatched early because you're going to put them in a hatchery, just let me know! I can make a note to log on during the day and not wait until I get home.
@Alithium8

That's absolutely fine! Just in advance, I work all day on both the 9th and the 14th. Don't worry if it's getting late in the day on the 9th and I haven't nested yet - I'm always on before rollover. For the 14th, I usually don't get online at work but if you'd like your pair hatched early because you're going to put them in a hatchery, just let me know! I can make a note to log on during the day and not wait until I get home.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@ArmorWondrous @Meymo Looking for a Water nest!
@ArmorWondrous @Meymo Looking for a Water nest!
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
back again!
@LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @CryptidHours @LGFUADJJ @RhanaKerridan @Nukitnit

need two fire nests

@Shamura @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe

and one ice nest
back again!
@LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @CryptidHours @LGFUADJJ @RhanaKerridan @Nukitnit

need two fire nests

@Shamura @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe

and one ice nest
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Glaciarie

If you still need Wind nests, I have 2 free still. Not sure how many you need.
@Glaciarie

If you still need Wind nests, I have 2 free still. Not sure how many you need.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@KallyPaige

I am so sorry but your pair wegged. T.T Hoping you get what you want from it though.
@KallyPaige

I am so sorry but your pair wegged. T.T Hoping you get what you want from it though.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Shinyumbreon I can get your Ice nest!
@Shinyumbreon I can get your Ice nest!
T3mCp93.png

Someday, I'll make a proper signature.
Today is not that day.
IiJzT.gif
[quote name="Twizz" date="2023-02-05 18:19:40" ] @/KallyPaige I am so sorry but your pair wegged. T.T Hoping you get what you want from it though. [/quote] @Twizz *depression* /joking Hey, brightside, they're fae, so it's not so bad lol /light-hearted
Twizz wrote on 2023-02-05 18:19:40:
@/KallyPaige

@Twizz

*depression* /joking

Hey, brightside, they're fae, so it's not so bad lol /light-hearted
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@AltMixie @gbot13 @cedarfrogs @Windstrike @Shamura @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @CryptidHours @LGFUADJJ @RhanaKerridan @Nukitnit Hello! I would like to rent: [LIST] [*] [s]two Lightning nests[/s] [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [*] one Ice nest [emoji=ice rune size=1] [*] [s]one Fire nest[/s] [emoji=fire rune size=1] [/LIST] thank you!
@AltMixie @gbot13 @cedarfrogs @Windstrike @Shamura @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @CryptidHours @LGFUADJJ @RhanaKerridan @Nukitnit

Hello! I would like to rent:
  • two Lightning nests
  • one Ice nest
  • one Fire nest

thank you!
Lasirx9.pngha2IxIa.gifMXEvUI7.pngGwTxsOQ.pngVCfSZFe.png
@LucisAbsentia
Totally understandable! If you have a chance to hatch them that's great, but if not no worries, it will simply wait until you get home ^^
I'll set them up shortly, feel free to accept on the 9th :)

@TigerLily009
I don't mind the split, thank you ^^ I'll send the pair in a few but you can accept on the 9th!
@LucisAbsentia
Totally understandable! If you have a chance to hatch them that's great, but if not no worries, it will simply wait until you get home ^^
I'll set them up shortly, feel free to accept on the 9th :)

@TigerLily009
I don't mind the split, thank you ^^ I'll send the pair in a few but you can accept on the 9th!
YaLh2Os.png
1 2 ... 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 ... 1610 1611