Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | staff popping off w the dotw prompts
like i LOVE looking through the dotw thread in general but WOW this week is so fun, i love seeing everyone's fave skins

how do yall feel about the prompts lately? (outside of the usual fest ones) i think they've all been really really fun :]
like i LOVE looking through the dotw thread in general but WOW this week is so fun, i love seeing everyone's fave skins

how do yall feel about the prompts lately? (outside of the usual fest ones) i think they've all been really really fun :]
I really like what the different prompts are most of the time! I've been reading through those threads frequently, because they're just so very distracting.
I really like what the different prompts are most of the time! I've been reading through those threads frequently, because they're just so very distracting.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
@PlagueAlchemist ikr???
like i LOVE looking thru everyone's dragons, some ppl on this site are so talented both in making skins and accessorizing it is insane

idk if theyve done it before but i would love to see a rainbow dragon thread or something similar ;o; so many possibilities
@PlagueAlchemist ikr???
like i LOVE looking thru everyone's dragons, some ppl on this site are so talented both in making skins and accessorizing it is insane

idk if theyve done it before but i would love to see a rainbow dragon thread or something similar ;o; so many possibilities
@fatui They've done rainbow dragons at least twice since I started paying attention, here and here
@fatui They've done rainbow dragons at least twice since I started paying attention, here and here
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
all fun and games until you have to ONLY pick THREE dragons to feature

jokes aside, the theme weeks have been really good recently! i always forget to check them but i put in three of my faves for this week
all fun and games until you have to ONLY pick THREE dragons to feature

jokes aside, the theme weeks have been really good recently! i always forget to check them but i put in three of my faves for this week
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
@azhdrake thank you so much i am going to look thru these immediately
@azhdrake thank you so much i am going to look thru these immediately
@fatui I've been following the thread updates for the past few years. I really agree that the dragons are all so well accessorized to the point that they're very stress relieving for me to see! I also think there were around two threads with Rainbow Dragon themes (seconding what azhdrake wrote, besides an older one from June 2015), you probably want to look at those.
@fatui I've been following the thread updates for the past few years. I really agree that the dragons are all so well accessorized to the point that they're very stress relieving for me to see! I also think there were around two threads with Rainbow Dragon themes (seconding what azhdrake wrote, besides an older one from June 2015), you probably want to look at those.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.