Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Paw Borough Discussion Hub
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24
The wolf cats!! I'm so excited for them, I love lykois and they're captured excellently in PB's style. Definitely my favorite part of the update.
The wolf cats!! I'm so excited for them, I love lykois and they're captured excellently in PB's style. Definitely my favorite part of the update.
!! signature under construction !!
fyrets are sooo adorable, i can't deal with it!! every update just makes me want the game to come out now >.>
fyrets are sooo adorable, i can't deal with it!! every update just makes me want the game to come out now >.>
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
thinking about signing up on the kickstarter when i get my next paycheck..... i really want to get in on this early
warrior cats has been my thing like... forever and to see a game that is basically that but w/o all the problematic and racist stereotypes and themes i am already Hooked
thinking about signing up on the kickstarter when i get my next paycheck..... i really want to get in on this early
warrior cats has been my thing like... forever and to see a game that is basically that but w/o all the problematic and racist stereotypes and themes i am already Hooked
@fatui just letting u know that the kickstarter is actually over - it ended in november. you might still be able to get a beta key from someone since a good amount of people ended up with more than one
@fatui just letting u know that the kickstarter is actually over - it ended in november. you might still be able to get a beta key from someone since a good amount of people ended up with more than one
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
@Kuroikumo OH LOL no worries then, i lost track of time
i will definitely join up when im able to tho
@Kuroikumo OH LOL no worries then, i lost track of time
i will definitely join up when im able to tho
@fatui What kuroikumo said! I’m going to double check really quickly, but I believe I have a spare beta key I can send your way if you’d like?
@fatui What kuroikumo said! I’m going to double check really quickly, but I believe I have a spare beta key I can send your way if you’d like?
FR+3
Art Shop
UT F accent preorder
83211634.png Aether M Accent Pre-orders
Desert Winds & Frosted Magic

G1s, 7-digit imp, Palindromes & skins raffle!
@xenofaun I WOULD LITERALLY CRY?????? i would need to give you something in return like art unless i would die of guilt sobs
@xenofaun I WOULD LITERALLY CRY?????? i would need to give you something in return like art unless i would die of guilt sobs
@fatui I’m going through my pledge, but yep! I’ve got at least two extra keys, so I’ll mark one as going to you! Art is definitely more than enough in exchange!
@fatui I’m going through my pledge, but yep! I’ve got at least two extra keys, so I’ll mark one as going to you! Art is definitely more than enough in exchange!
FR+3
Art Shop
UT F accent preorder

@xenofaun going to start crying fr oh my godddd dude yr amazing
pls pls pls dm me whenever you have the time and we can talk from there ToT
@xenofaun going to start crying fr oh my godddd dude yr amazing
pls pls pls dm me whenever you have the time and we can talk from there ToT
@fatui no problem! I will do that when I get the chance!
@fatui no problem! I will do that when I get the chance!
FR+3
Art Shop
UT F accent preorder

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24