Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What pose has the best skins?
1 2 3
Yes, I know it’s subjective. Subject me.

What breed-pose have you had to get into because the skins are so incredible?

What breed-pose have you had to get into because the skins are so incredible?
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
i'm not a uma enthusiast but i can guess the answers are skydancer f, wildclaw m and imp m :D
i'm not a uma enthusiast but i can guess the answers are skydancer f, wildclaw m and imp m :D
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
Skydancer f, imp m, and wc m are definitely the most popular for umas

I personally don't have a favorite. If a skin is good then it's good!
My only bias is that some breeds or poses I'm just not super fond of, so no matter what lovely skins are made for them I won't use use them

I will say ancient skins are really nice. We can always use more of them imo because otherwise they're pretty bare w/o apparel.
Skydancer f, imp m, and wc m are definitely the most popular for umas

I personally don't have a favorite. If a skin is good then it's good!
My only bias is that some breeds or poses I'm just not super fond of, so no matter what lovely skins are made for them I won't use use them

I will say ancient skins are really nice. We can always use more of them imo because otherwise they're pretty bare w/o apparel.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
besides those already mentioned, spiral m is really popular for skins

but in terms of changing my mind about a breed, veilspun skins have done the most for me. when I first joined FR, veilspuns weirded me out - something about a dragon with hair just didn't feel right to me. but they have such incredible UMAs. for a long time I'd be like "I don't like veilspuns, BUT that one is nice" "that one is nice too" and after a while it dawned on me "actually I like veilspuns"
besides those already mentioned, spiral m is really popular for skins

but in terms of changing my mind about a breed, veilspun skins have done the most for me. when I first joined FR, veilspuns weirded me out - something about a dragon with hair just didn't feel right to me. but they have such incredible UMAs. for a long time I'd be like "I don't like veilspuns, BUT that one is nice" "that one is nice too" and after a while it dawned on me "actually I like veilspuns"
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Wc male. I used to not be a fan of wildclaws, but I adore them now. They have so many gorgeous umas
Wc male. I used to not be a fan of wildclaws, but I adore them now. They have so many gorgeous umas
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
[quote name="Aquafilia" date="2023-02-05 05:40:02" ] Yes, I know it’s subjective. Subject me.[/quote] OP, what is it like to be a genius /honest Anyway, I personally love female Guardians, both Veilspun and female Pearlcatchers because they cover a lot of ground and/or cover a lot of the square area so you can shove a lot in there
Aquafilia wrote on 2023-02-05 05:40:02:

OP, what is it like to be a genius /honest

Anyway, I personally love female Guardians, both Veilspun and female Pearlcatchers because they cover a lot of ground and/or cover a lot of the square area so you can shove a lot in there
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I feel like nocturne males have a lot of good holiday skins!
I feel like nocturne males have a lot of good holiday skins!
Giant Lilypad Cedar Logs Flute Snakeskin Garden Lace
Wildclaw males. I made one because I wanted to use the skins
Wildclaw males. I made one because I wanted to use the skins
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
Conceptually, Faes would be a pretty good canvas seeing that their wings are huge and offer a nice space to illustrate on, but it's a shame they're not a popular breed, otherwise we'd be seeing a lot of pretty accents like how people draw on Male Wildclaw wings.

But well, to answer the question, it's nearly impossible to not like the stuff people pump out for Wildclaws and Female Pearlcatchers.
Conceptually, Faes would be a pretty good canvas seeing that their wings are huge and offer a nice space to illustrate on, but it's a shame they're not a popular breed, otherwise we'd be seeing a lot of pretty accents like how people draw on Male Wildclaw wings.

But well, to answer the question, it's nearly impossible to not like the stuff people pump out for Wildclaws and Female Pearlcatchers.
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
I may be biased but the dynamic posing and circular "shape" of the imp female pose has led to some VERY fascinating concepts for skins I see a lot while window-shopping the AH, I also see some absolutely stunning skins for aberration females and wildclaw males!
I may be biased but the dynamic posing and circular "shape" of the imp female pose has led to some VERY fascinating concepts for skins I see a lot while window-shopping the AH, I also see some absolutely stunning skins for aberration females and wildclaw males!
1 2 3