Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do you all ever just
1 2
Food - Goo; Any 2pt food item I have more than 3 stacks of (anything else I have 3+ stacks of gets converted)

Materials - Ooze; Podid Claws. I still have 15k and 14k of each. I do melt other Mire mats but those claws harass me.

Trinkets - Sludge; Any over 3 stacks or 'trimmings', but mostly Centaur Quivers since they never seem to stay under 5 stacks for long.

Familiars - Muck; Mire, NotN, and common Gathering drops, occasionally cheap fams from other venues if I've visited long enough to accumulate many dupes.

Apparel - Slime; NotN, non-venue-specific apparel sets (nebula starsilks), anything that sells for less than 5g, or common holiday sets like lovebirds tea set

Tbf I don't really hoard-sell anything apart from coli skins that no-one buys, and the cheap battle stones (Elemental slashes) once a year after NotN since Crim might give me a chest for them.
Food - Goo; Any 2pt food item I have more than 3 stacks of (anything else I have 3+ stacks of gets converted)

Materials - Ooze; Podid Claws. I still have 15k and 14k of each. I do melt other Mire mats but those claws harass me.

Trinkets - Sludge; Any over 3 stacks or 'trimmings', but mostly Centaur Quivers since they never seem to stay under 5 stacks for long.

Familiars - Muck; Mire, NotN, and common Gathering drops, occasionally cheap fams from other venues if I've visited long enough to accumulate many dupes.

Apparel - Slime; NotN, non-venue-specific apparel sets (nebula starsilks), anything that sells for less than 5g, or common holiday sets like lovebirds tea set

Tbf I don't really hoard-sell anything apart from coli skins that no-one buys, and the cheap battle stones (Elemental slashes) once a year after NotN since Crim might give me a chest for them.
I don't use much seafood, so for the past few months I've been exclusively melting bountiful fishnets from the frigidfin expedition holiday lol. Baldwin's pot smells like fish no matter how much he scrubs it xD
I don't use much seafood, so for the past few months I've been exclusively melting bountiful fishnets from the frigidfin expedition holiday lol. Baldwin's pot smells like fish no matter how much he scrubs it xD
2OTuj7X.png
I always melt the chess pieces for sludge
I always melt the chess pieces for sludge
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
If I need Ooze, I always melt Bone Fragments. I never run out because I rarely melt things and I have a bajillion of them.
If I need Ooze, I always melt Bone Fragments. I never run out because I rarely melt things and I have a bajillion of them.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
I melt literally whatever I click first. Usually it’s something I have multiple stacks of, like Shale or Ruined Scroll Cases
I melt literally whatever I click first. Usually it’s something I have multiple stacks of, like Shale or Ruined Scroll Cases
i like minecraft (the video game)
Rw7uKRS.png
I did a Bunch of grinding in the Training Fields a while ago, and still haven't run out of items- Emerald Brooches, that blue wax stuff, and Crunchy Moth Wings.
I did a Bunch of grinding in the Training Fields a while ago, and still haven't run out of items- Emerald Brooches, that blue wax stuff, and Crunchy Moth Wings.
A turquoise hatchery banner with orange text reading XYZs and More Hatchery. An f-pose Skydancer of the Birds of Paradise pair is placed to the left of the text.
River
they/them
nonbinary
i bought a ton of forestpath roosters just for melting
i bought a ton of forestpath roosters just for melting
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Mornyx
Same here.
They're so plentiful, and I've already got a set stored, so they're just Baldwin fodder.
(now i imagine baldwin slurping from the pot)
(mmm delicious)
(the stuff you're given is what's left/what he regurgitated)
(that's why it's slime, goo, and sludge)
@Mornyx
Same here.
They're so plentiful, and I've already got a set stored, so they're just Baldwin fodder.
(now i imagine baldwin slurping from the pot)
(mmm delicious)
(the stuff you're given is what's left/what he regurgitated)
(that's why it's slime, goo, and sludge)
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
1 2