Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which apparel you never use?
1 2 3
Pants. They weird me out too much. Half the time they clip with the wings and make no sense.

The unicorn manes look wayyy too much like wigs for my liking. Wish they were more like an actual horse mane, rather than a braid thing.

I don't really use the pirate stuff either. Pretty much anything that is based off human apparel is an eh for me really.
Pants. They weird me out too much. Half the time they clip with the wings and make no sense.

The unicorn manes look wayyy too much like wigs for my liking. Wish they were more like an actual horse mane, rather than a braid thing.

I don't really use the pirate stuff either. Pretty much anything that is based off human apparel is an eh for me really.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
Most hats; I'm picky with those. I'm not a fan of hats. Other headgear is fine (I adore Fillets and Silk Veils for example), I'm just not big on hats. It's why I'm not a fan of Boneyard Bard :( I don't like the hat. Same with the Bluffclambor's Belongings.

I will never have a use for those marva masque things either. They always go to Baldwin when I get one from a chest.

And I don't think I've ever used the pleated ruff. And I doubt I'll ever use the Wise Whiskers.

Other than that, most things I can find a use for somewhere.

Edit: Oh yeah the Seaslug Cloaks. I'm not a huge fan of how they look on most breeds so idk how often I'll use those.
Most hats; I'm picky with those. I'm not a fan of hats. Other headgear is fine (I adore Fillets and Silk Veils for example), I'm just not big on hats. It's why I'm not a fan of Boneyard Bard :( I don't like the hat. Same with the Bluffclambor's Belongings.

I will never have a use for those marva masque things either. They always go to Baldwin when I get one from a chest.

And I don't think I've ever used the pleated ruff. And I doubt I'll ever use the Wise Whiskers.

Other than that, most things I can find a use for somewhere.

Edit: Oh yeah the Seaslug Cloaks. I'm not a huge fan of how they look on most breeds so idk how often I'll use those.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="EaterofMan" date="2023-02-03 17:53:23" ] Pretty much anything that is based off human apparel is an eh for me really. [/quote] My thoughts exactly, it kinda puts the dragon firmly into a weird uncanny dissonance when they're wearing stuff that is too recognizably human. If it's something that farmer Jeff down the street or an average office worker might be wearing on any given day, it just doensn't mesh very well with the idea of regal and powerful magical beast (I know that not everyone sees their dragons this way, but that's how I see mine).
EaterofMan wrote on 2023-02-03 17:53:23:
Pretty much anything that is based off human apparel is an eh for me really.
My thoughts exactly, it kinda puts the dragon firmly into a weird uncanny dissonance when they're wearing stuff that is too recognizably human.

If it's something that farmer Jeff down the street or an average office worker might be wearing on any given day, it just doensn't mesh very well with the idea of regal and powerful magical beast (I know that not everyone sees their dragons this way, but that's how I see mine).
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
In all honesty? Gem MP stuff, mostly. Sometimes a piece will just fit a dragon or outfit perfectly and I'll make an exception (like on my current avatar dragon), but broadly speaking, I do my best to avoid designing outfits with gem apparel.

... also the elemental crowns, they're a bit too clunky for me to use.
In all honesty? Gem MP stuff, mostly. Sometimes a piece will just fit a dragon or outfit perfectly and I'll make an exception (like on my current avatar dragon), but broadly speaking, I do my best to avoid designing outfits with gem apparel.

... also the elemental crowns, they're a bit too clunky for me to use.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
Any of the steampunk sets.

Before the rework I could layer some of the stuff but it so clunky with the gears I can never make it work.
Any of the steampunk sets.

Before the rework I could layer some of the stuff but it so clunky with the gears I can never make it work.
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
i cant remember the last time i've used battlescale armor, or any bulky apparel in general. it just looks weird sometimes
i cant remember the last time i've used battlescale armor, or any bulky apparel in general. it just looks weird sometimes
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
About everything else except archer sets.
About everything else except archer sets.
I've only dressed 3 dragons, so the most accurate answer is "all of them". I like having my dragon be shown off as character design and then I draw them with clothes
I've only dressed 3 dragons, so the most accurate answer is "all of them". I like having my dragon be shown off as character design and then I draw them with clothes
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
Surprised that casual clothing isn't all too liked in this thread; it's amazing to use on outfits if you know how to layer it right :> [center]... with that being said, there's not a day that goes by where I hope the satin tunics gets revamped because it's nearly impossible for me to even try to use, it's so clunky looking [item=Brown Satin Tunic][/center]
Surprised that casual clothing isn't all too liked in this thread; it's amazing to use on outfits if you know how to layer it right :>

with that being said, there's not a day that goes by where I hope the satin tunics gets revamped because it's nearly impossible for me to even try to use, it's so clunky looking

Brown Satin Tunic
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
[quote name="Twiggle" date="2023-02-04 08:03:08" ] Surprised that casual clothing isn't all too liked in this thread; it's amazing to use on outfits if you know how to layer it right :> [/quote] same tbh. casual clothing is #1 on my apparel wishlist! hoodies especially, but I also want t-shirts and blue jeans and such
Twiggle wrote on 2023-02-04 08:03:08:
Surprised that casual clothing isn't all too liked in this thread; it's amazing to use on outfits if you know how to layer it right :>
same tbh. casual clothing is #1 on my apparel wishlist! hoodies especially, but I also want t-shirts and blue jeans and such
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
1 2 3