Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Mob Menagerie RNG adopts
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30

Sent for a Trade-In. ^-^
Username: FinalFlight
User ID: 461090
Amount of adopts: Lovenote Messenger Mith (x1)
Payment: 6 Treats
Other (Using Treats or Direct Purchase?): Treat Trade In

Sent for a Trade-In. ^-^
Amount of adopts: Lovenote Messenger Mith (x1)
Payment: 6 Treats
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
[img]https://imgur.com/v2V4NoY.png[/img] [center]It's the final day of Lightning's push, and we're slowly getting ready to pack up these Valentine's mobs. Oh no.. This one's giving me sad puppy dog eyes. He doesn't want to go in his travel container. Won't you give him a home? ;)[/center] Here's the final badge for the Daily Badge set as well if you choose to participate: [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/379112982887661570/1064242187442847754/FR_scrapyard_07.png[/img][/center] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOv0n8OPlpZWVS33ooulSBPZpeb4j9mT3hgf9g7Ci1MBo4Lw/viewform?usp=sf_link]Join the Mob Menagerie pinglists here! This is the Daily Pinglist![/url][/b] [size=1]@@mrgbmommy @ajgreelyfan3 @aredshroom @arithmedic @beatoriche @blackharte @bunnysox @chamilet @draigteg @finalflight @kibeth @kothra @kriski @lerawrs @makomo @medievalredragon @naranciag @puggles @redsnight @rockss @rosharannoivern @saronai @sekine @senddrag0ns @skellietheredd @suzychi @terrified @tirea @xaz[/size]
v2V4NoY.png
It's the final day of Lightning's push, and we're slowly getting ready to pack up these Valentine's mobs. Oh no.. This one's giving me sad puppy dog eyes. He doesn't want to go in his travel container. Won't you give him a home? ;)

Here's the final badge for the Daily Badge set as well if you choose to participate:
FR_scrapyard_07.png

Join the Mob Menagerie pinglists here! This is the Daily Pinglist! @@mrgbmommy @ajgreelyfan3 @aredshroom @arithmedic @beatoriche @blackharte @bunnysox @chamilet @draigteg @finalflight @kibeth @kothra @kriski @lerawrs @makomo @medievalredragon @naranciag @puggles @redsnight @rockss @rosharannoivern @saronai @sekine @senddrag0ns @skellietheredd @suzychi @terrified @tirea @xaz
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
It was another fun week with lovely new adopts. Thanks for spending your free time on making mine more fun ;-)

Username: kriski
User ID: 106252
Amount of adopts: 1 - Delicate Cerdae
Payment: using 6 treats
Other (Using Treats or Direct Purchase?): yes, treats

Sending PM to Kywren
It was another fun week with lovely new adopts. Thanks for spending your free time on making mine more fun ;-)

Username: kriski
User ID: 106252
Amount of adopts: 1 - Delicate Cerdae
Payment: using 6 treats
Other (Using Treats or Direct Purchase?): yes, treats

Sending PM to Kywren
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
Username: Doozie
User ID: 574805
Amount of adopts: 3
Payment: 15000t

sent to Zefyre
Username: Doozie
User ID: 574805
Amount of adopts: 3
Payment: 15000t

sent to Zefyre
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png

Sent for a Trade-In for the last pet that I need.
Thanks again for all of my cute, new friends! ^-^
Amount of adopts: Teddy Burrow Bear (x1)
Payment: 3 Treats

Sent for a Trade-In for the last pet that I need.
Thanks again for all of my cute, new friends! ^-^
Amount of adopts: Teddy Burrow Bear (x1)
Payment: 3 Treats
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
Username: mrgbmommy
User ID:251996
Amount of adopts:3 batches of 5
Payment:75kt
Other (Using Treats or Direct Purchase?):

pm sent to TallTales35
Username: mrgbmommy
User ID:251996
Amount of adopts:3 batches of 5
Payment:75kt
Other (Using Treats or Direct Purchase?):

pm sent to TallTales35
l2L83AE.gifLO7hyP3.gifjPdGQf9.gifGcmGviW.gif
Username: ArithMedic
User ID: 645362
Amount of adopts: 5
Payment: treasure
Other (Using Treats or Direct Purchase?): none

PMed TallTales35
Username: ArithMedic
User ID: 645362
Amount of adopts: 5
Payment: treasure
Other (Using Treats or Direct Purchase?): none

PMed TallTales35
mvO7hvU.png 5kRkxhJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
kCHWEjf.png
Just returned from Hiatus!
Let me know if you're missing something from me and please be patient while I adjust to the game again!
Sent some treats to Zefyre for the Lovenote Mith, last one I was missing! This was a lot of fun, looking forward to the next opening :)
Sent some treats to Zefyre for the Lovenote Mith, last one I was missing! This was a lot of fun, looking forward to the next opening :)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Kywren

Hi! I hope it's okay I pinged you. I was going to it'd be allowable to use the Mob Menagerie image in the bio of the dragon I use to keep track of the ones I've received/bought? With a link back to the forums, of course. That way I know where they're coming from and it stays visually appealing ^^"
@Kywren

Hi! I hope it's okay I pinged you. I was going to it'd be allowable to use the Mob Menagerie image in the bio of the dragon I use to keep track of the ones I've received/bought? With a link back to the forums, of course. That way I know where they're coming from and it stays visually appealing ^^"
old-oaks-3.png mqzpYz5.png
@Sinuzaki

That's no problem at all! It sounds like a lovely way to keep everything organized :)
@Sinuzaki

That's no problem at all! It sounds like a lovely way to keep everything organized :)
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30