Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Willow Change - FINAL Hatches!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Booleano

I would be interested in offspring please!
@Booleano

I would be interested in offspring please!
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@Saraceaser Absolutely! And thank you! I've been working on snippets of lore for Willow and events I'd like to do for her <3

@Skittles251 Sure thing!
@Saraceaser Absolutely! And thank you! I've been working on snippets of lore for Willow and events I'd like to do for her <3

@Skittles251 Sure thing!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
I have a feeling these kids will be way out of my price range but would love to see the hatchlings
@Booleano
Congrats on Willow please keep me updated on her hatchlings so I can see the new babies
I have a feeling these kids will be way out of my price range but would love to see the hatchlings
@Booleano
Congrats on Willow please keep me updated on her hatchlings so I can see the new babies
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@booleano hi can i be on the pinglist pwease :3
@booleano hi can i be on the pinglist pwease :3
I haven't kept up with the Naomi line in years, but I never thought I'd see Willow change hands. I'm completely baffled how much her children are worth, easily the worth of Kickstarter items, so I can't even imagine how much you must have spent for Willow herself.

Congrats on purchasing her, I'm excited to see where you'll take her lore.
I haven't kept up with the Naomi line in years, but I never thought I'd see Willow change hands. I'm completely baffled how much her children are worth, easily the worth of Kickstarter items, so I can't even imagine how much you must have spent for Willow herself.

Congrats on purchasing her, I'm excited to see where you'll take her lore.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
intestering. I knew sh'ed change hands at some point (and she will again,) but I didn't know it happened now! cool beans
intestering. I knew sh'ed change hands at some point (and she will again,) but I didn't know it happened now! cool beans
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Are the June 12th dates the 'day of' breeding/putting the dragons on a nest? Or is June 12th the hatch date with a boon? [emoji=special eyes size=1] [sub]asking cause HMMMM do I need to start saving for a new birthday dragon ohoho
Are the June 12th dates the 'day of' breeding/putting the dragons on a nest? Or is June 12th the hatch date with a boon?

asking cause HMMMM do I need to start saving for a new birthday dragon ohoho
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Excited to see the new generation of offspring, even though I probably won't be able to afford one. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73043366][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/730434/73043366_350.png[/img][/url] One of her descendants would like to say hi to his gran.
Excited to see the new generation of offspring, even though I probably won't be able to afford one.

73043366_350.png

One of her descendants would like to say hi to his gran.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
@WurldPeaz Added! It's a bit more this year as it's the first Imperial clutch since 2020 for Willow, and I managed to get a special dragon for breeding with her for the 10th anniversary! I'm very excited! I know it'll cost a lot but this year is special so I wanted the lineage to also reflect this.

Next year and future years will remain at a standard price of 100kg. Hopefully, those who are after a G3 will be considered somewhat obtainable with the large headstart they have!

@Fieryblood Added!

@NefariousKing I never thought so either! I've updated the "How I got Willow" to include the financial damages XD
@WurldPeaz Added! It's a bit more this year as it's the first Imperial clutch since 2020 for Willow, and I managed to get a special dragon for breeding with her for the 10th anniversary! I'm very excited! I know it'll cost a lot but this year is special so I wanted the lineage to also reflect this.

Next year and future years will remain at a standard price of 100kg. Hopefully, those who are after a G3 will be considered somewhat obtainable with the large headstart they have!

@Fieryblood Added!

@NefariousKing I never thought so either! I've updated the "How I got Willow" to include the financial damages XD
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Strangeflesh It's a rather recent change! Ideally, just like my Boolean, I'd like to keep her in my lair if nothing else, to just write her story. I've been having fun with that so far!

@CountingChocobos June 12th will be hatched with a boon! I'm pretty impatient when it comes to hatches so I have to just nest them on the day and boon immediately! XD

@Halkiierid Awww!! I absolutely love the long lineage you've written down and posted for Kwisatz! It's so cool to see where these dragons come from! =D
@Strangeflesh It's a rather recent change! Ideally, just like my Boolean, I'd like to keep her in my lair if nothing else, to just write her story. I've been having fun with that so far!

@CountingChocobos June 12th will be hatched with a boon! I'm pretty impatient when it comes to hatches so I have to just nest them on the day and boon immediately! XD

@Halkiierid Awww!! I absolutely love the long lineage you've written down and posted for Kwisatz! It's so cool to see where these dragons come from! =D
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28