Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight rising adhd
Anyone else have fr adhd? Like I get on the site to do something or look at one thing…. But then it’s like oh wow that color combos cool. Next thing I know I’ve gened and dressed a dragon I don’t own. So I go look for one just to see. But then I find another similar dragon but for a different purpose. Go to that lair. Find cool art. Find artist. Find more cool art in signatures. Follow their page and find a cool thread. Follow that somewhere and pretty soon I have a bajillion pages open because they all have cool things I want to remember and I still somehow forgot why I originally got on here. Lol anyone else the same way?

So on that note I have a ton of scries and dressed morphologies sitting around waiting to happen. Tons of artist ping lists I’m sitting on. But I’m too poor for any of it lol ahhhhhh.
Anyone else have fr adhd? Like I get on the site to do something or look at one thing…. But then it’s like oh wow that color combos cool. Next thing I know I’ve gened and dressed a dragon I don’t own. So I go look for one just to see. But then I find another similar dragon but for a different purpose. Go to that lair. Find cool art. Find artist. Find more cool art in signatures. Follow their page and find a cool thread. Follow that somewhere and pretty soon I have a bajillion pages open because they all have cool things I want to remember and I still somehow forgot why I originally got on here. Lol anyone else the same way?

So on that note I have a ton of scries and dressed morphologies sitting around waiting to happen. Tons of artist ping lists I’m sitting on. But I’m too poor for any of it lol ahhhhhh.
resize_bat-9138-1_1_1_148_11.png
resize_bluetiger44890-c-46-1-5-1-90.png
resize_griffin-4523-31_40_61_4_4_6.png
resize_dragoncat_7251_29_17_5_3_8_1_3_2_5_11_2.png
resize_tiger35588-c-48-3-4-3-65.png
Absolutely all the time- I have ADHD, so it’s not like I’m surprised or anything, but the thing I’m worst about is bonding familiars in my lair. I always seem to get distracted by one of my dragons and remember something I was planning for them, go check on it, and then come back later to remember “oh yeah, I never finished bonding”
Absolutely all the time- I have ADHD, so it’s not like I’m surprised or anything, but the thing I’m worst about is bonding familiars in my lair. I always seem to get distracted by one of my dragons and remember something I was planning for them, go check on it, and then come back later to remember “oh yeah, I never finished bonding”
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
@Astaraela you also have an adhd tag…. I need it lol
@Astaraela you also have an adhd tag…. I need it lol
resize_bat-9138-1_1_1_148_11.png
resize_bluetiger44890-c-46-1-5-1-90.png
resize_griffin-4523-31_40_61_4_4_6.png
resize_dragoncat_7251_29_17_5_3_8_1_3_2_5_11_2.png
resize_tiger35588-c-48-3-4-3-65.png
[quote name="Astaraela" date="2023-02-02 20:21:42" ] Absolutely all the time- I have ADHD, so it’s not like I’m surprised or anything, but the thing I’m worst about is bonding familiars in my lair. I always seem to get distracted by one of my dragons and remember something I was planning for them, go check on it, and then come back later to remember “oh yeah, I never finished bonding” [/quote] i'm in this picture and I don't like it
Astaraela wrote on 2023-02-02 20:21:42:

i'm in this picture and I don't like it
Went from gathering only twice and finding myself scrolling through the 16th page on the Roleplay forums.
Went from gathering only twice and finding myself scrolling through the 16th page on the Roleplay forums.

dtrawr.gif
Exactly the reason why my hour and 15 minute long grinding session can last over 6 hours. Because I remember something and then am like "ooo what if this-" so I end up working on something completely else but still FR-related.

My worst offender was one game of G&G that usually takes me 8 seconds taking me an hour...because I got distracted.
Exactly the reason why my hour and 15 minute long grinding session can last over 6 hours. Because I remember something and then am like "ooo what if this-" so I end up working on something completely else but still FR-related.

My worst offender was one game of G&G that usually takes me 8 seconds taking me an hour...because I got distracted.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
adhd bleeds into everything when you have it... so yeah, since I have adhd, I experience the same things online
adhd bleeds into everything when you have it... so yeah, since I have adhd, I experience the same things online
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I think I tend to just… focus too hard… one 1 specific thing and never get anything done rip
I think I tend to just… focus too hard… one 1 specific thing and never get anything done rip
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Yes
I wouldn't just limit it to Flight Rising but I did have multiple tabs open a lot of times. Usually during Fest weeks I have 2 tabs open with one being Coli and the other the Grand Exchange at Joxar's. I also open a new page to know if I got a notification and enter scrying morphology sometimes to scry a dragon.

T'is painful having multiple projects at once but I like the slow pace of building up treasures and gems to complete dragon projects.
Yes
I wouldn't just limit it to Flight Rising but I did have multiple tabs open a lot of times. Usually during Fest weeks I have 2 tabs open with one being Coli and the other the Grand Exchange at Joxar's. I also open a new page to know if I got a notification and enter scrying morphology sometimes to scry a dragon.

T'is painful having multiple projects at once but I like the slow pace of building up treasures and gems to complete dragon projects.