Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ∞ morbidae. angel(?) - coatl m
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 143 144
I love the little touch that the second, more cursed angel skin is a banescale female skin lol.
Putting my name down for a slot!
I love the little touch that the second, more cursed angel skin is a banescale female skin lol.
Putting my name down for a slot!
chlZfGD.png
Slot for nowhere to go please!
Slot for nowhere to go please!
@Wizardry @Velsim @sighborgs @Asgore @Unrest All added, thank you so much!! :D @Mistyleaf123 @Katalist I. honestly did not notice that at all, thank you for letting me know! More cursed angel skin indeed xD @Jinoga Happy to have dragged you into liking bogs >:)) ‘there is nowhere to go’ WAS made with angel tango in mind! If you ever do get a dragon for it I would love to see aaaa Lyre is gorgeous and so pleasing to look at!! I especially love how the stained cream sarc matches perfectly with the skin and hazel harvest set… [emoji=gaoler love size=1] is it okay if I feature him? @KaichouKai Oh my goodness thank you so much for sharing all your dragons! It’s not spam at all, I love seeing them!! <33 They’re so pretty… I really like Ayura, I never thought hear no evil could match other colours! And I LOVE Xenon and Arturo’s colours + genes so much (bonus for good use of crackle and circuits) Akai is just so cool… and the gijinka in Edhelbor’s bio! He has a lovely design… Seeing my skins make it somehow to dragon bio artwork is a real treat <3 And finally, Epsilon’s eyes blend so well with the skin… (sour gummy for eyes?) all the best acquiring starmap and constellation! @Vinuxe No worries!! I was little late to reply on my end too ;u; will set up a CR shortly!
@Wizardry @Velsim @sighborgs @Asgore @Unrest
All added, thank you so much!! :D

@Mistyleaf123 @Katalist
I. honestly did not notice that at all, thank you for letting me know!

More cursed angel skin indeed xD

@Jinoga
Happy to have dragged you into liking bogs >:)) ‘there is nowhere to go’ WAS made with angel tango in mind! If you ever do get a dragon for it I would love to see aaaa

Lyre is gorgeous and so pleasing to look at!! I especially love how the stained cream sarc matches perfectly with the skin and hazel harvest set… is it okay if I feature him?

@KaichouKai
Oh my goodness thank you so much for sharing all your dragons! It’s not spam at all, I love seeing them!! <33 They’re so pretty…

I really like Ayura, I never thought hear no evil could match other colours! And I LOVE Xenon and Arturo’s colours + genes so much (bonus for good use of crackle and circuits)

Akai is just so cool… and the gijinka in Edhelbor’s bio! He has a lovely design… Seeing my skins make it somehow to dragon bio artwork is a real treat <3

And finally, Epsilon’s eyes blend so well with the skin… (sour gummy for eyes?) all the best acquiring starmap and constellation!

@Vinuxe
No worries!! I was little late to reply on my end too ;u; will set up a CR shortly!
7bfJZaP.png
I have been dragged into the bog :pensive:

Oh wow, that's awesome to hear that it had angel tango in mind! :o They both have such a killer vibe >:3 I'm so here for that. I'll definitely let you know when I find a dragon for it! :D

Thank you for the kind words about Lyre! ;w; As soon as I saw him I fell in love and knew right away he'd fit angel tango perfectly! And yes, of course you can feature him, I'd love that! Thank you for asking! \o/
I have been dragged into the bog :pensive:

Oh wow, that's awesome to hear that it had angel tango in mind! :o They both have such a killer vibe >:3 I'm so here for that. I'll definitely let you know when I find a dragon for it! :D

Thank you for the kind words about Lyre! ;w; As soon as I saw him I fell in love and knew right away he'd fit angel tango perfectly! And yes, of course you can feature him, I'd love that! Thank you for asking! \o/
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
Please let me know when/if you reopen customs... I really like the It knows and It sees skins... would love to get an emperor accent from you!
Please let me know when/if you reopen customs... I really like the It knows and It sees skins... would love to get an emperor accent from you!
Do you have any copies left of there is nowhere to go? :eyes:
Do you have any copies left of there is nowhere to go? :eyes:
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Cynderbark
added you to customs pinglist, though it might be a while until i reopen… ;-; i LOVE the idea of an emperor accent!! and im glad to hear you like it sees/it knows too, they were both very fun to work on ^^

@Sucrose
i don’t have any spares leftover from the just run unfortunately. it is having reruns until interest dies out though, i could add you for a run! :D
@Cynderbark
added you to customs pinglist, though it might be a while until i reopen… ;-; i LOVE the idea of an emperor accent!! and im glad to hear you like it sees/it knows too, they were both very fun to work on ^^

@Sucrose
i don’t have any spares leftover from the just run unfortunately. it is having reruns until interest dies out though, i could add you for a run! :D
7bfJZaP.png
Yes please! I didn't add myself bcu I wasn't sure if I should add myself at the bottom of the current one (which was highlighted) or top of the next. ;w;
Yes please! I didn't add myself bcu I wasn't sure if I should add myself at the bottom of the current one (which was highlighted) or top of the next. ;w;
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose
i added you! and no worries about it, the highlighted bits are really just the order numbers xD you can still add yourself to them!
@Sucrose
i added you! and no worries about it, the highlighted bits are really just the order numbers xD you can still add yourself to them!
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae

Hiya! Are you planning to do a rerun of Hear No Evil at any point, and if so how much would it be for? Or is it only available through single reprints?

No worries if you aren't! c:
@crowvidae

Hiya! Are you planning to do a rerun of Hear No Evil at any point, and if so how much would it be for? Or is it only available through single reprints?

No worries if you aren't! c:
qqLBHcq.png
Gek4MgE.png
food_marsh_choker_by_dogi_crimson-da9ewv5.gif
_________
hello!
they/them
feral
bone stealer
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
_________
TBA