Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's up with all the G1 banescales?
1 2
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=137&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=43&winggene=53&wings=109&auth=b40f479e781e3ac7009c2bca23cf02d90bbdb27a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I...don't hate it.
dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=137&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=43&winggene=53&wings=109&auth=b40f479e781e3ac7009c2bca23cf02d90bbdb27a&dummyext=prev.png

I...don't hate it.
@Disme what's your price? She'd make a good welcome back gift for my Banescale hoarding boyfriend lol!
@Disme what's your price? She'd make a good welcome back gift for my Banescale hoarding boyfriend lol!
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif
@Pixiel Just be aware that the belly color on Bane F Fern is bugged atm; that red is unlikely to stay unless that particular color has the red accent on other breeds as well (in other words, don't fall too in love with that scry, it's eventually gonna get fixed)...
@Pixiel Just be aware that the belly color on Bane F Fern is bugged atm; that red is unlikely to stay unless that particular color has the red accent on other breeds as well (in other words, don't fall too in love with that scry, it's eventually gonna get fixed)...
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

@GarlordianRising i'd be pleased as a pumpkin in a patch to let her go for 50 gems, but there is definitely some wiggle room if that is a bit too high for your tastes!
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
lol what is happening on my thread

i did not expect this to go off like that
lol what is happening on my thread

i did not expect this to go off like that
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
@Renaiwom thank you, I was wondering about that!
@Renaiwom thank you, I was wondering about that!
@Disme She looks like her name could be Gertrude. Something about her colors says "tacky old grandma furniture" to me, especially if you can somehow get busy floral patterns on her. If ancients could wear apparel, the very least she would need are those large-frame glasses with the chain connected at the end of the glasses' arms.
@Disme She looks like her name could be Gertrude. Something about her colors says "tacky old grandma furniture" to me, especially if you can somehow get busy floral patterns on her. If ancients could wear apparel, the very least she would need are those large-frame glasses with the chain connected at the end of the glasses' arms.
I don’t like banescales so I avoided hatching the eggs. Only did it later on so I could sell them *shrug*

I doubt I’m the only one who did that
I don’t like banescales so I avoided hatching the eggs. Only did it later on so I could sell them *shrug*

I doubt I’m the only one who did that
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
I still have both of my eggs and my dustcarve Obelisk statue. Never plan on using any of them!
I still have both of my eggs and my dustcarve Obelisk statue. Never plan on using any of them!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@Perseids in my completely inexpert opinion, i think you're onto something there [emoji=coatl winking size=1] (oh how that reminds me of the pink tile, pink shag carpet, and pink ceramic toilet my grandma had in her bathroom, hahaha)
@Perseids in my completely inexpert opinion, i think you're onto something there

(oh how that reminds me of the pink tile, pink shag carpet, and pink ceramic toilet my grandma had in her bathroom, hahaha)
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
1 2