Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | cerb's stuff - working on something. . .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@cerberusnoise I would choose green but ik green wont get much love xD I think gold would be a great recoloer tho!
@cerberusnoise I would choose green but ik green wont get much love xD I think gold would be a great recoloer tho!
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
I'd like a slot for Midnight Moth (BLOOD) please [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'd like a slot for Midnight Moth (BLOOD) please
kj3UjDv.jpg
@SweetTreatLion YEAH I wish green was more popular!! I'll tinker with gold though!

also, got you added LadyPeony - thank you :>
@SweetTreatLion YEAH I wish green was more popular!! I'll tinker with gold though!

also, got you added LadyPeony - thank you :>
83716117.png xxx
xxx
xxx
hey did you know i make accents
xxx
xxx
50174.png
bup!
bup!
83716117.png xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
50174.png
bump. If the profits from the other two runs are enough I will likely print BLOOD version anyways, and try and sell the extras on the AH lol. i'm still figuring stuff out
bump. If the profits from the other two runs are enough I will likely print BLOOD version anyways, and try and sell the extras on the AH lol. i'm still figuring stuff out
83716117.png xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
50174.png
good morning, here is a bump... and a WIP? [img]https://i.imgur.com/tmiScnG.png[/img] the idea here is a pixel art hoard of gold, but I may have to scrap it and start over. I'm not sure the pixel art style works super well here!
good morning, here is a bump... and a WIP?

tmiScnG.png

the idea here is a pixel art hoard of gold, but I may have to scrap it and start over. I'm not sure the pixel art style works super well here!

83716117.png xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
50174.png
i've updated the top posts with a time frame for preorders for the runs! preorders will only be open until the 10th!
i've updated the top posts with a time frame for preorders for the runs! preorders will only be open until the 10th!
83716117.png xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
50174.png
Could I get a slot for both the teal and purple versions please? c:
Also for possible recolours, I would love to see a pink and/or gold recolour!
Could I get a slot for both the teal and purple versions please? c:
Also for possible recolours, I would love to see a pink and/or gold recolour!
............................ 77188789.png
Twitch
Twitter
Breeding Projects
Goals & Wishes
79555124.png
@Aisuruu gotcha! and thank you for the ideas, I definitely want to revisit this set and do more colors sometime XD
@Aisuruu gotcha! and thank you for the ideas, I definitely want to revisit this set and do more colors sometime XD
83716117.png xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
50174.png
Here's a [s]bump[/s] preview of my dragon in the pinkish one! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/677039592683208725/1071972212787138600/download.png[/img]
Here's a bump preview of my dragon in the pinkish one!
download.png
kj3UjDv.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28