Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How is ice?
On march 5th, im going to go to ice. Im going to switch clans regardless, for lore reasons, but i would like a heads up! So how is ice? The community, how often do they dom?
On march 5th, im going to go to ice. Im going to switch clans regardless, for lore reasons, but i would like a heads up! So how is ice? The community, how often do they dom?
KuZvF.gif
jW4oH.gif
9JEQK.gif

She/they, loves animals! My favorites are tigers, Leopard Geckos, and cats. My username means the study of cats.
we used to dom pretty frequently, but we have since REALLY slowed down. that being said we still do place in second or third very often thanks to the smaller size of the flight. the forums move at a glacial pace but from what I hear there's a discord that i'm not in that has a much better time keeping the community afloat. other than that? cocoa and cats, amigo. cocoa. and. cats.
we used to dom pretty frequently, but we have since REALLY slowed down. that being said we still do place in second or third very often thanks to the smaller size of the flight. the forums move at a glacial pace but from what I hear there's a discord that i'm not in that has a much better time keeping the community afloat. other than that? cocoa and cats, amigo. cocoa. and. cats.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
[quote name="LilLegendary" date="2023-02-02 17:46:25" ] we used to dom pretty frequently, but we have since REALLY slowed down. that being said we still do place in second or third very often thanks to the smaller size of the flight. the forums move at a glacial pace but from what I hear there's a discord that i'm not in that has a much better time keeping the community afloat. other than that? cocoa and cats, amigo. cocoa. and. cats. [/quote] Yeah basically this. Although I'm not on the discord (mostly because I cannot for the life of me gather the courage to ask to join despite being on 50 other discord servers) so I can't say how that is just you could say we're pretty [i]chill[/i]
LilLegendary wrote on 2023-02-02 17:46:25:

Yeah basically this. Although I'm not on the discord (mostly because I cannot for the life of me gather the courage to ask to join despite being on 50 other discord servers) so I can't say how that is just you could say we're pretty chill
ca4nyRv.png vZmPWxA.png
dIMtL1H.png HJLIYn4.png
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
m5Wt3n0.pnglAR8cRt.png0ZSX2ZT.png2eU40bl.pngD3ADKVK.pngPsCGMAP.png
HsTPUMH.pngHsTPUMH.png
chill
chill
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
scoot the image image image over if you need it jjjjhjnjnkn
zHTy6PD.gif
(deletes account)
(deletes account)
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
scoot the image image image over if you need it jjjjhjnjnkn
zHTy6PD.gif
I just joined the ice discord today and it's a lot more active than the ice forums.
I just joined the ice discord today and it's a lot more active than the ice forums.
tbf, most in-flight forums are kinda dead because of flight discord servers. It's not just Ice :')

Shadow and Arcane might be different tho(?) They were bigger and chattier when I was younger.
tbf, most in-flight forums are kinda dead because of flight discord servers. It's not just Ice :')

Shadow and Arcane might be different tho(?) They were bigger and chattier when I was younger.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!