Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/tumble The end is coming.
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 282 283
It is now my turn to return from the underworld >:)//

Ecanthos appreciated the explanation. The fact that Gideon gifted the trinkets to strangers was especially pleasant to hear. The part after that though, maybe not so much.
”Offer them to the crows? Did I hear that right?” Ecanthos said with a shake to his voice as he suppressed a laugh. He had to look away from Gideon being imprisoned by his own blonde locks to keep his composure.
It is now my turn to return from the underworld >:)//

Ecanthos appreciated the explanation. The fact that Gideon gifted the trinkets to strangers was especially pleasant to hear. The part after that though, maybe not so much.
”Offer them to the crows? Did I hear that right?” Ecanthos said with a shake to his voice as he suppressed a laugh. He had to look away from Gideon being imprisoned by his own blonde locks to keep his composure.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
*Sobbing*

I'm still standing//

Gideon wrestled wth his hair, attempting to free himself from it. "Yes! Crows and I get along quite well." he grunted as he struggled and fought, finally freeing himself and huffing. "They like to follow me around sometimes, other times they'll bring me trinkets. It a fair trade." a big grin spread across his face, more like a mischievous goblin than a smoke-breathing monster.
*Sobbing*

I'm still standing//

Gideon wrestled wth his hair, attempting to free himself from it. "Yes! Crows and I get along quite well." he grunted as he struggled and fought, finally freeing himself and huffing. "They like to follow me around sometimes, other times they'll bring me trinkets. It a fair trade." a big grin spread across his face, more like a mischievous goblin than a smoke-breathing monster.
JkpHEfN.jpg
I’ll never stop, no matter the length between posts >:)//

”Im glad you’ve found a group of likeminded individuals.” Ecanthos joked. ”You’ll have to introduce me to your friends sometime. He matched Gideon’s grin. Or at least he smiled with him, he wasn’t about to attempt whatever face that was. Ecanthos had to admit he was warming up to this guy. His enthusiasm for gilded garbage was almost childlike.
The angel took another look around the room wondering what decor was curated by crows.
I’ll never stop, no matter the length between posts >:)//

”Im glad you’ve found a group of likeminded individuals.” Ecanthos joked. ”You’ll have to introduce me to your friends sometime. He matched Gideon’s grin. Or at least he smiled with him, he wasn’t about to attempt whatever face that was. Ecanthos had to admit he was warming up to this guy. His enthusiasm for gilded garbage was almost childlike.
The angel took another look around the room wondering what decor was curated by crows.
1bGY4da.gif
Guess who//

Gideon nodded, ”Sure! They’d like ya.” he hummed. The room was full of pretty shiny glass and other colorful stones hanging from the ceiling, they reflected colors everywhere. There were some decorative wind chimes as well, and some butterflies and beetles on display in certain picture frames.
Guess who//

Gideon nodded, ”Sure! They’d like ya.” he hummed. The room was full of pretty shiny glass and other colorful stones hanging from the ceiling, they reflected colors everywhere. There were some decorative wind chimes as well, and some butterflies and beetles on display in certain picture frames.
JkpHEfN.jpg
WOOOOOOOOOO//

Ecanthos chuckled at the thought of being introduced to birds. Sure crows were intelligent but he’d much rather meet more humans. There wasn’t much he could gain from fraternizing with animals.
He was beginning to become more comfortable here and ventured out from his spot by the wall. He examined the hanging things and everything metallic. The patina on many of the objects made him itch. He wouldn’t mind spending an hour or five dusting and polishing everything in the room.
”You wouldn’t happen to know the time?” Ecanthos said after a bit of furrowing his brow at wind chime. If he could get his plan moving perhaps he could avoid the urge to redecorate.
WOOOOOOOOOO//

Ecanthos chuckled at the thought of being introduced to birds. Sure crows were intelligent but he’d much rather meet more humans. There wasn’t much he could gain from fraternizing with animals.
He was beginning to become more comfortable here and ventured out from his spot by the wall. He examined the hanging things and everything metallic. The patina on many of the objects made him itch. He wouldn’t mind spending an hour or five dusting and polishing everything in the room.
”You wouldn’t happen to know the time?” Ecanthos said after a bit of furrowing his brow at wind chime. If he could get his plan moving perhaps he could avoid the urge to redecorate.
1bGY4da.gif
EEEEEEE//

Gideon looked around a few times, then pulled a pocket watch out of his pocket. ”Four-No, Five o’clock on the dot.” he told his new feathery friend. ”Have some important business meetings you need to get to? eh angel?” he asked with a sly smile.
EEEEEEE//

Gideon looked around a few times, then pulled a pocket watch out of his pocket. ”Four-No, Five o’clock on the dot.” he told his new feathery friend. ”Have some important business meetings you need to get to? eh angel?” he asked with a sly smile.
JkpHEfN.jpg
YEAAAHYEAHWOOO//

Ecanthos frowned for a moment. It was much to late to start now. He hated working at night. It was always much to cold and difficult to see. Not to mention how fatigued he was from traveling here and doing everything he’s done already.
”You could say I have important business, not business meetings. You haven’t forgotten already have you?” Ecanthos teased. ”I am going to begin my new plan in the morning. Are you still willing to help with the demon?”

I just read through every Gideon/Ecanthos interaction and now I’m debating collecting plot points for the whole rp so I don’t repeat myself -_- //
YEAAAHYEAHWOOO//

Ecanthos frowned for a moment. It was much to late to start now. He hated working at night. It was always much to cold and difficult to see. Not to mention how fatigued he was from traveling here and doing everything he’s done already.
”You could say I have important business, not business meetings. You haven’t forgotten already have you?” Ecanthos teased. ”I am going to begin my new plan in the morning. Are you still willing to help with the demon?”

I just read through every Gideon/Ecanthos interaction and now I’m debating collecting plot points for the whole rp so I don’t repeat myself -_- //
1bGY4da.gif
Do it do it//

Gideon nodded, ”IIIIII don’t see why not~” he hummed, stretching. He was a strange one, always flip flopping between emotions, it was quite hard to pinpoint anything about him really. He flipped a coin into the air and breathed out a large cloud of purple/red smoke, it encircled his head as he walked into his room and grabbed a spare pillow and blanket.
Do it do it//

Gideon nodded, ”IIIIII don’t see why not~” he hummed, stretching. He was a strange one, always flip flopping between emotions, it was quite hard to pinpoint anything about him really. He flipped a coin into the air and breathed out a large cloud of purple/red smoke, it encircled his head as he walked into his room and grabbed a spare pillow and blanket.
JkpHEfN.jpg
It shall be done, I’ll edit one of my posts on the first page when I find the time :)
We WILL have the most organized rp of all time!!//

Ecanthos was very glad Gideon was still willing to help. Now that he was thinking about it though he wasn’t really sure why. He offered not only to help with the demon but he also gave him a place to stay. All for what? The angel wanted to assume Gideon was simply a kind individual but he wasn’t ready to trust him.
Ecanthos watched as he left the room. There was that enigmatic smoke again. It was very strange how it clung to the air around Gideon instead of dissipating like true smoke. What ever it was it had to be dangerous, he thought.
It shall be done, I’ll edit one of my posts on the first page when I find the time :)
We WILL have the most organized rp of all time!!//

Ecanthos was very glad Gideon was still willing to help. Now that he was thinking about it though he wasn’t really sure why. He offered not only to help with the demon but he also gave him a place to stay. All for what? The angel wanted to assume Gideon was simply a kind individual but he wasn’t ready to trust him.
Ecanthos watched as he left the room. There was that enigmatic smoke again. It was very strange how it clung to the air around Gideon instead of dissipating like true smoke. What ever it was it had to be dangerous, he thought.
1bGY4da.gif
YES it MUST happen//

Gideon put the pillow and blanket on the couch, stretching. ”Mm..you can have the bed, I’ll sleep on the couch, wouldn’t want to mess your feathers.” he hummed, pulling off his jacket and stretching, his back cracked in a strange way, sounding like it hadn’t been moved in ages rather than a simple stretch. Now every time he spoke, the smoke drifted from his mouth, the scent of lavender heavy in the air now.
YES it MUST happen//

Gideon put the pillow and blanket on the couch, stretching. ”Mm..you can have the bed, I’ll sleep on the couch, wouldn’t want to mess your feathers.” he hummed, pulling off his jacket and stretching, his back cracked in a strange way, sounding like it hadn’t been moved in ages rather than a simple stretch. Now every time he spoke, the smoke drifted from his mouth, the scent of lavender heavy in the air now.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 282 283