Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least favorite thing about each dragon?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[emoji=aberration size=1] the male pose is just a flipped f skydancer pose, i get that there's only so many poses they can draw but the hatchling and female have so much personality l [emoji=banescale size=1] i like them! I don't like the gliders gene. That's bout it [emoji=bogsneak size=1] they're funky but they're a little hard for me to work with ! [emoji=coatl size=1] i love them to much they're going to eat ALL my gems [emoji=fae size=1] stinky small guys i go nom nom nom [emoji=gaoler size=1] they're so fluffy yet their jail wardens this is no fair. I want to be in their fluff but they'd put me in gay baby jail for it [emoji=guardian size=1] i like these guys they got lots of lore potential, i just wish there would be more crystal themed fest skins for em sjdjfj [emoji=imperial size=1] no breed changes :( [emoji=mirror size=1] so silly. Silly guys. A pack of them would try and swarm a roc and we'd never se that pack again/j [emoji=nocturne size=1] i love these guys but i have so many G1 projects. Sorry [emoji=obelisk size=1] the baby pose is atrocious. Littrarly makes me feel a bit sick looking at it. [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] they're pretty but they're like, canonically racist against imperials i think? Not fun not pog [emoji=ridgeback size=1] i know i should embrace the snoot but h they're to spiky for me [emoji=skydancer size=1] to pretty. To many g1s of mine become skydancers. Stop being so gorgeous [emoji=snapper size=1] hard to dress :( [emoji=spiral size=1] ties themselves into knots and it makes me go :c. Must provide spiral with plenty of stimulus [emoji=tundra size=1] so fluffy in concept but rn they... Kinda look crusty. And males have scroodingers foot or something [emoji=undertide size=1] THE WINGS. There's no reason for them to have wings. It would not help them swim it wouldn't i do not care what the devs wrote in the encyclopedia. The wings would hinder them swimming and their body type would not be that good for flying via wings like that (think of wet spaghetti being held up) and their stomachs are so smooth. They look so soft and you're telling me they're on land with that? With their bellies dragging on the ground? Ouch [emoji=veilspun size=1] pretty guys cost gems (but a bit cheeper!) [emoji=wildclaw size=1] hehehoho cycling breed change
the male pose is just a flipped f skydancer pose, i get that there's only so many poses they can draw but the hatchling and female have so much personality l
i like them! I don't like the gliders gene. That's bout it
they're funky but they're a little hard for me to work with !
i love them to much they're going to eat ALL my gems
stinky small guys i go nom nom nom
they're so fluffy yet their jail wardens this is no fair. I want to be in their fluff but they'd put me in gay baby jail for it
i like these guys they got lots of lore potential, i just wish there would be more crystal themed fest skins for em sjdjfj
no breed changes :(
so silly. Silly guys. A pack of them would try and swarm a roc and we'd never se that pack again/j
i love these guys but i have so many G1 projects. Sorry
the baby pose is atrocious. Littrarly makes me feel a bit sick looking at it.
they're pretty but they're like, canonically racist against imperials i think? Not fun not pog
i know i should embrace the snoot but h they're to spiky for me
to pretty. To many g1s of mine become skydancers. Stop being so gorgeous
hard to dress :(
ties themselves into knots and it makes me go :c. Must provide spiral with plenty of stimulus
so fluffy in concept but rn they... Kinda look crusty. And males have scroodingers foot or something
THE WINGS. There's no reason for them to have wings. It would not help them swim it wouldn't i do not care what the devs wrote in the encyclopedia. The wings would hinder them swimming and their body type would not be that good for flying via wings like that (think of wet spaghetti being held up) and their stomachs are so smooth. They look so soft and you're telling me they're on land with that? With their bellies dragging on the ground? Ouch
pretty guys cost gems (but a bit cheeper!)
hehehoho cycling breed change
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
[center][emoji=banescale angry size=2] I wish I could like them but the awkward poses + lack of my favorite genes.. [emoji=bogsneak tongue size=2][emoji=aberration tongue size=2] Wing pose could be better on both adult poses. The hatchlings are silly and cute though. [emoji=coatl laughing size=2][emoji=veilspun laughing size=2] Expensive >:( [emoji=fae confused size=2][emoji=imperial confused size=2] Your wings take up like 90% of the pose and I do not like it (male + hatchling Imps are excused and perfect). [emoji=gaoler scared size=2] This is coming from someone who absolutely loves their hatchling pose but I wish it didn't look like the head was on backwards. [emoji=guardian winking size=2] they have a chad chin [emoji=mirror sleepy size=2][emoji=pearlcatcher sleepy size=2] Surprisingly you two are extremely hard to dress..? [emoji=nocturne sad size=2][emoji=ridgeback sad size=2] Not for me and never will be! [emoji=skydancer love size=2][emoji=snapper love size=2] Male pose bothers me for some reason but at least the skins + accents look pretty on them. Female + Hatchling poses are absolutely showstopping <3 [emoji=spiral star size=2][emoji=tundra star size=2] Female poses bothers me for some reason and the skins + accents cannot seem to save it for me. Male + Hatchling poses are, once again, showstopping <3 [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] Just wish there were more female posed skins/accents :( [emoji=obelisk deadpan size=2] My favorite neck items end up being completely invisible or look awkward on them.[/center]

I wish I could like them but the awkward poses + lack of my favorite genes..

Wing pose could be better on both adult poses. The hatchlings are silly and cute though.

Expensive >:(

Your wings take up like 90% of the pose and I do not like it (male + hatchling Imps are excused and perfect).

This is coming from someone who absolutely loves their hatchling pose but I wish it didn't look like the head was on backwards.

they have a chad chin

Surprisingly you two are extremely hard to dress..?

Not for me and never will be!

Male pose bothers me for some reason but at least the skins + accents look pretty on them. Female + Hatchling poses are absolutely showstopping <3

Female poses bothers me for some reason and the skins + accents cannot seem to save it for me. Male + Hatchling poses are, once again, showstopping <3

Just wish there were more female posed skins/accents :(

My favorite neck items end up being completely invisible or look awkward on them.
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
[emoji=aberration size=1] they're an ancient [emoji=banescale size=1] barely any interesting genes :((( pls release a cool tertiary for banescales they need more love [emoji=bogsneak size=1] no idea... dont like m post as much for some reason [emoji=coatl size=1] i got tired of them [emoji=fae size=1] ever since the discovery of the f pose neck i have been so annoyed by it i cant even get one [emoji=gaoler size=1] the f pose reminds me of jasper from steven universe(i never watched steven universe) [emoji=guardian size=1] i feel like their pose is very outdated... feels so stale to me :( [emoji=imperial size=1] f imperials are so hard to dress [emoji=mirror size=1] f mirrors are so tiny!!! why so sm all!! [emoji=nocturne size=1] m nocturnes look weird and stubby [emoji=obelisk size=1] m seems skinny compared to the female IDK! [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] the wing for m... the pose also doesnt work for me for some reason :/ [emoji=ridgeback size=1] hatchlings with metallic kind of look like the villain from robots [emoji=skydancer size=1] they are like the animal jam arctic wolf of flight rising [emoji=snapper size=1] m pose is so hard to use seriously [emoji=tundra size=1] i wish they changed their stare or something... the tundra npcs look so nice but the actual breed feel so outdated [emoji=undertide size=1] so crowded, their silhouette is unreadable with linebreaking genes [emoji=veilspun size=1] i think of tame impala whenever i see the hatchling... also i cant put any clothes on them! [emoji=wildclaw size=1] got bored of them
they're an ancient
barely any interesting genes :((( pls release a cool tertiary for banescales they need more love
no idea... dont like m post as much for some reason
i got tired of them
ever since the discovery of the f pose neck i have been so annoyed by it i cant even get one
the f pose reminds me of jasper from steven universe(i never watched steven universe)
i feel like their pose is very outdated... feels so stale to me :(
f imperials are so hard to dress
f mirrors are so tiny!!! why so sm all!!
m nocturnes look weird and stubby
m seems skinny compared to the female IDK!
the wing for m... the pose also doesnt work for me for some reason :/
hatchlings with metallic kind of look like the villain from robots
they are like the animal jam arctic wolf of flight rising
m pose is so hard to use seriously
i wish they changed their stare or something... the tundra npcs look so nice but the actual breed feel so outdated
so crowded, their silhouette is unreadable with linebreaking genes
i think of tame impala whenever i see the hatchling... also i cant put any clothes on them!
got bored of them
cat-spinning.gif
hmmm let's see [emoji=aberration size=1] - honestly I'm just disappointed in their lack of bone terts like come on it's the Plague breed they deserve some bones as a treat [emoji=banescale size=1] - the male pose looks so plain and admittedly their gene choices are quite limited [emoji=bogsneak size=1] - the breed change scrolls are quite hard to obtain that's really all I have to say I think they're neat [emoji=coatl size=1] - their legs look super tiny, especially on the female pose. the hatchling pose does not look like a comfortable laying position as well [emoji=fae size=1] - too much wing, draws attention away from the body [emoji=gaoler size=1] - same complaint as the Banescale, not a lot of gene options (I think they only have two unique prim/sec sets left since Mosaic/Breakup was made available for moderns? as compared to the other Ancients that have at least four) [emoji=guardian size=1] - the area on female Guardians where the primary and secondary genes intersect looks annoying when the primary and secondary aren't from the same set [emoji=imperial size=1] - the female pose is hard to dress [emoji=mirror size=1] - I just... don't like the male pose [emoji=nocturne size=1] - their wings look weird ngl [emoji=obelisk size=1] - ok I love the mane but it makes so many apparel pieces look awkward like why do they go over the mane [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] - the hatchling pose [emoji=ridgeback size=1] - sometimes I forget they exist [emoji=skydancer size=1] - they seem overused if I'm being honest [emoji=snapper size=1] - the male pose just looks goofy [emoji=spiral size=1] - these are also hard to dress [emoji=tundra size=1] - the female pose looks boring, she's just standing there ya know [emoji=undertide size=1] - why do they not have Fans yes Sailfin exists but Fans looks very fin-like [emoji=veilspun size=1] - they're so pretty and yet they are so expensive [emoji=wildclaw size=1] - I just don't like how the scrolls aren't always readily available
hmmm let's see
- honestly I'm just disappointed in their lack of bone terts like come on it's the Plague breed they deserve some bones as a treat
- the male pose looks so plain and admittedly their gene choices are quite limited
- the breed change scrolls are quite hard to obtain that's really all I have to say I think they're neat
- their legs look super tiny, especially on the female pose. the hatchling pose does not look like a comfortable laying position as well
- too much wing, draws attention away from the body
- same complaint as the Banescale, not a lot of gene options (I think they only have two unique prim/sec sets left since Mosaic/Breakup was made available for moderns? as compared to the other Ancients that have at least four)
- the area on female Guardians where the primary and secondary genes intersect looks annoying when the primary and secondary aren't from the same set
- the female pose is hard to dress
- I just... don't like the male pose
- their wings look weird ngl
- ok I love the mane but it makes so many apparel pieces look awkward like why do they go over the mane
- the hatchling pose
- sometimes I forget they exist
- they seem overused if I'm being honest
- the male pose just looks goofy
- these are also hard to dress
- the female pose looks boring, she's just standing there ya know
- why do they not have Fans yes Sailfin exists but Fans looks very fin-like
- they're so pretty and yet they are so expensive
- I just don't like how the scrolls aren't always readily available
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
[emoji=aberration size=1] The child pose. Something about it gets to me, and I have no idea what it is. Like I love it, but at the same time I don't? But the breed is cool. Needs more genes tbh, but all ancients do. [emoji=banescale size=1] Gliders. I have never been able to make it work on them, but I want it to work somehow. The fact it never matches the primary and secondary correctly because it's a tertiary just makes me wanna cry. [emoji=bogsneak size=1] The squat. I just. I can't with that squat the male pose does. They're like bulldogs and I just struggle so much to see them as these intimidating swamp bois when all I can think of is a snorting dog. [emoji=coatl size=1] The female pose. I don't even know why, but the fact they're so flat with their body just rubs me the wrong way. Like the male pose is mid-flight, somewhat dynamic, raised crest and everything. The gals just look like a cat trying to slink away from the aunt at the family gathering that pinches everyone's cheeks. [emoji=fae size=1] I know most people dislike the female fae neck because of meme reasons, but I just don't like how wraps work with those fins. Like guys, you pierced the base of your fins so a cloth can cut through it? Really? Seriously though that's more of a nitpick I love these guys. [emoji=gaoler size=1] They never added lionfish/noxtide, python/morph, or poison/toxin to gaolers. I had gaoler fandragons before they were released, with art and everything, and the only genes missing are lionfish for one, and poison/morph for the other. They look so icy and cool but none of the other gaoler genes work [i]please staff give them the genes-[/i] [emoji=guardian size=1] Capsule. It just. Their fins are just glass at that point. Why not let the liquid into the fins? Sadness. Also the boys are perpetually digging their claws into their own tails and it makes me sad. [emoji=imperial size=1] It took me until about a year ago to realize they're noodles with wings and short legs. I thought their bodies were bigger/thicker than they were. Then I saw a female imp with capsule and just wished I'd known sooner. [emoji=mirror size=1] Why does the guy look like a cat backed into a corner? Seriously, give the screaming baby some room! Also another breed I love tbh (even if I don't have a lot in my lair)/ [emoji=nocturne size=1] The male pose has an underbite and you can't change my mind. Seriously, it feels so wrong looking at that face. [emoji=obelisk size=1] The baby pose is staring into my soul and trying to reap it. Seriously, it kinda creeps me out. I always gotta wait for them to grow to buy them, or breed change them if they're gonna become obelisks. [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] The size of the baby pearl I mean. I just. You spat that up? Baby? Are you okay??? Do you need help????? A doctor??? [emoji=ridgeback size=1] These intimidating giants look more like dorks with their headgear for the male pose. Ripping holes in headgear? Lopsided helmets? No one could just make some customized for the snoots? Really? [emoji=skydancer size=1] Why are their eyes so small? I mean, it's a lifesaver for G1s with clashing eyes, but come on some of these things look amazing on only skydancers! Also, some of the wing genes are just sad compared to how they appear on coatls. Eel, noxtide, and stripes are pretty notable to me with that one. [emoji=snapper size=1] I just can't take them seriously with the guy's face. They suffer from bulldog stance too. Probably more than bogsneaks. Both the guys are just goofs. Also capsule looks weird on them? Like, something about the liquid levels just feels off somehow. [emoji=spiral size=1] They're hard to dress well. So many different positions for necklaces, guys! Where does the neck even stop? But I love cluttering my noodles so it isn't that bad. That capsule though? Atrocious. I had to train myself to ignore it. [emoji=tundra size=1] The male leg apparel debate will always mess with me. But seriously I think that's it. Nothing else really gets to me with these soft floofs. [emoji=undertide size=1] Pufferfish. I just. I can't with this gene. I just can't. I love my giant water noodles, but come on. Pufferfish has [i]got[/i] to hurt. [emoji=veilspun size=1] How is it loop shows an accent on the end of the wing in the female pose but not the male in some cases? Also, why is butterfly doing what it does to their mane? There needs to be mane consistency [i]please-[/i] [emoji=wildclaw size=1] I have too many G1s that need to be them. Like stop. No. I love raptors stop being raptors [i]please-[/i]
The child pose. Something about it gets to me, and I have no idea what it is. Like I love it, but at the same time I don't? But the breed is cool. Needs more genes tbh, but all ancients do.
Gliders. I have never been able to make it work on them, but I want it to work somehow. The fact it never matches the primary and secondary correctly because it's a tertiary just makes me wanna cry.
The squat. I just. I can't with that squat the male pose does. They're like bulldogs and I just struggle so much to see them as these intimidating swamp bois when all I can think of is a snorting dog.
The female pose. I don't even know why, but the fact they're so flat with their body just rubs me the wrong way. Like the male pose is mid-flight, somewhat dynamic, raised crest and everything. The gals just look like a cat trying to slink away from the aunt at the family gathering that pinches everyone's cheeks.
I know most people dislike the female fae neck because of meme reasons, but I just don't like how wraps work with those fins. Like guys, you pierced the base of your fins so a cloth can cut through it? Really? Seriously though that's more of a nitpick I love these guys.
They never added lionfish/noxtide, python/morph, or poison/toxin to gaolers. I had gaoler fandragons before they were released, with art and everything, and the only genes missing are lionfish for one, and poison/morph for the other. They look so icy and cool but none of the other gaoler genes work please staff give them the genes-
Capsule. It just. Their fins are just glass at that point. Why not let the liquid into the fins? Sadness. Also the boys are perpetually digging their claws into their own tails and it makes me sad.
It took me until about a year ago to realize they're noodles with wings and short legs. I thought their bodies were bigger/thicker than they were. Then I saw a female imp with capsule and just wished I'd known sooner.
Why does the guy look like a cat backed into a corner? Seriously, give the screaming baby some room! Also another breed I love tbh (even if I don't have a lot in my lair)/
The male pose has an underbite and you can't change my mind. Seriously, it feels so wrong looking at that face.
The baby pose is staring into my soul and trying to reap it. Seriously, it kinda creeps me out. I always gotta wait for them to grow to buy them, or breed change them if they're gonna become obelisks.
The size of the baby pearl I mean. I just. You spat that up? Baby? Are you okay??? Do you need help????? A doctor???
These intimidating giants look more like dorks with their headgear for the male pose. Ripping holes in headgear? Lopsided helmets? No one could just make some customized for the snoots? Really?
Why are their eyes so small? I mean, it's a lifesaver for G1s with clashing eyes, but come on some of these things look amazing on only skydancers! Also, some of the wing genes are just sad compared to how they appear on coatls. Eel, noxtide, and stripes are pretty notable to me with that one.
I just can't take them seriously with the guy's face. They suffer from bulldog stance too. Probably more than bogsneaks. Both the guys are just goofs. Also capsule looks weird on them? Like, something about the liquid levels just feels off somehow.
They're hard to dress well. So many different positions for necklaces, guys! Where does the neck even stop? But I love cluttering my noodles so it isn't that bad. That capsule though? Atrocious. I had to train myself to ignore it.
The male leg apparel debate will always mess with me. But seriously I think that's it. Nothing else really gets to me with these soft floofs.
Pufferfish. I just. I can't with this gene. I just can't. I love my giant water noodles, but come on. Pufferfish has got to hurt.
How is it loop shows an accent on the end of the wing in the female pose but not the male in some cases? Also, why is butterfly doing what it does to their mane? There needs to be mane consistency please-
I have too many G1s that need to be them. Like stop. No. I love raptors stop being raptors please-
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[emoji=banescale size=1] Hnngh just let me dress you [emoji=bogsneak size=1] all of your poses look lazy and weak. and i know that's not the case. crocs run 15-20 mph and have extremely powerful bite force. show me how powerful you are. please. [emoji=coatl size=1] your wings make no sense. everyone else has wings that make sense. get with the program. [emoji=fae size=1] look I get it you're pest control but god you eat a lot of insects [emoji=gaoler size=1] tiny wings, but you're fluffy so it's cool [emoji=guardian size=1] wayyy too basic. Like, come on. All you guys have going for you are your beards. [emoji=imperial size=1] you're just an eastern dragon with wings. easterns are the ONE (1) species of dragon that aren't supposed to have wings because that's how powerful they are, they can just levitate. it defeats the whole point of eastern dragons. [emoji=mirror size=1] y'all are so cool but I can't use tail apparel on you because your tails are so long and they curve between your wings [emoji=mirror sad size=1] please show me all of your awesomeness so I can dress it [emoji=nocturne size=1] Bats are best bois but the m/f poses are so similar I get mixed up with y'all. Can you guys wear pronoun pins or something? [emoji=obelisk size=1] the male pose is so much better than the female one whyyyy come on queens y'all can fly too [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] that stupid bright *ss ball. I want to have it's color be similar to the tert color so it doesn't throw off the color palette, but nooo, you just have to have a pure white pearl [emoji=ridgeback size=1] girls don't have snoots. I mean, I know why, but still. can they at least get a little cone-nose so they can look cool too? [emoji=skydancer size=1] Opposite of obelisks. the dudes just stand there. take flight and sky dance bois. [emoji=snapper size=1] your feet. how do you build. write. why are you like this. you could have literally anything and you choose to have those weird *ss elephant toes. [emoji=spiral size=1] I love y'all but my god it is hard to tell what's going on with your bodies. I can't use your poses for art ref. please, uncurl for a moment so I can see all of your noodly glory [emoji=tundra size=1] dumb looking face, but y'all also get the floof pass [emoji=veilspun size=1] you guys are just. annoying in roleplays. no one ever is aware of how big you are. you shouldn't be able to do combat with a guardian, banescale, or anything besides a fae. it's not even your fault, really. people just don't check your sizes and it drives me crazy. can you guys stand next to like, a can or something so people stop forgetting? [emoji=wildclaw size=1] how do you fly. like, really. any way I can imagine you flying looks stupid. you guys could just have feathered arms like ACTUAL DINOSAURS but instead, you have those bat wings which make no sense. at least I can imagine the coatls flying correctly.

Hnngh just let me dress you

all of your poses look lazy and weak. and i know that's not the case. crocs run 15-20 mph and have extremely powerful bite force. show me how powerful you are. please.

your wings make no sense. everyone else has wings that make sense. get with the program.

look I get it you're pest control but god you eat a lot of insects

tiny wings, but you're fluffy so it's cool

wayyy too basic. Like, come on. All you guys have going for you are your beards.

you're just an eastern dragon with wings. easterns are the ONE (1) species of dragon that aren't supposed to have wings because that's how powerful they are, they can just levitate. it defeats the whole point of eastern dragons.

y'all are so cool but I can't use tail apparel on you because your tails are so long and they curve between your wings please show me all of your awesomeness so I can dress it

Bats are best bois but the m/f poses are so similar I get mixed up with y'all. Can you guys wear pronoun pins or something?

the male pose is so much better than the female one whyyyy come on queens y'all can fly too

that stupid bright *ss ball. I want to have it's color be similar to the tert color so it doesn't throw off the color palette, but nooo, you just have to have a pure white pearl

girls don't have snoots. I mean, I know why, but still. can they at least get a little cone-nose so they can look cool too?

Opposite of obelisks. the dudes just stand there. take flight and sky dance bois.

your feet. how do you build. write. why are you like this. you could have literally anything and you choose to have those weird *ss elephant toes.

I love y'all but my god it is hard to tell what's going on with your bodies. I can't use your poses for art ref. please, uncurl for a moment so I can see all of your noodly glory

dumb looking face, but y'all also get the floof pass

you guys are just. annoying in roleplays. no one ever is aware of how big you are. you shouldn't be able to do combat with a guardian, banescale, or anything besides a fae. it's not even your fault, really. people just don't check your sizes and it drives me crazy. can you guys stand next to like, a can or something so people stop forgetting?

how do you fly. like, really. any way I can imagine you flying looks stupid. you guys could just have feathered arms like ACTUAL DINOSAURS but instead, you have those bat wings which make no sense. at least I can imagine the coatls flying correctly.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Updated opinions, I do not like my previous answers: [emoji=fae size=1] - some apparel looks a bit too small when I want it large, and the art style is a tad bit outdated in comparison with the rest of the dragons, but they rock those secondary and tertiary genes [emoji=tundra size=1] - some fur clipping on apparel doesn't work for me, particularly on the female and her legs, but I love their gene quirks [emoji=mirror size=1] - honestly, I love Mirrors, I have nothing negative to say about them [emoji=guardian size=1] - I am not a huge fan of how their wings were drawn because they look somewhat segmented and stiff, plus the membrane connects in some unorthodox ways, but I love how much UM potential they've got [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] - I freaking love Pearlcatchers [emoji=ridgeback size=1] - I also love Ridgeback but a tad bit multiplied [emoji=spiral size=1] - they're noodles, of course I like them [emoji=snapper size=1] - now, while Snappers are some of my favourite dragons, I do have to admit that I can't stand their lack of wrists and the shape of their hands because they don't make sense, however that's also because they're suffering from old art so it's ok. Some of the apparel looks extremely bulky on them which I wouldn't mind otherwise but I put a lot of apparel on them and it can get cluttered too fast...but that's also a positive side about them ;^) [emoji=bogsneak size=1] - 10/10 I love them and I have no critique [emoji=skydancer size=1] - the female pose is a bit too much like a rearing table but I love them regardless [emoji=imperial size=1] - they make me irrationally angry but that's a very personal thing. Sometimes, the female pose is a literal nightmare to dress, but the breed is still a guilty pleasure of mine. I love them but I hate them, you feel me? But I love them...but- [emoji=nocturne size=1] - skrunkly <3 /positive [emoji=obelisk size=1] - while I love the bulk and the feat was one of my favourite experiences on FR, I...they're my least favourite dragon. I know, blasphemous. The apparel looks too bulky to me, I can't dress them for the love of me and that's like...ALL I DO LMAO [emoji=wildclaw size=1] - not a huge fan of the shrinkwrapped face but that's expected since they were based on mainstream depictions of non-avian dinosaurs, they're still peak dragon material [emoji=coatl size=1] - 11/10 I adore them [emoji=aberration size=1] - don't like how square, tiny and sickly the wings are on the male pose but I know exactly why so it's ok. Otherwise, adore them [emoji=banescale size=1] - second favourite Ancient, I know the wing membrane can look a bit erratically placed on males but it's ok [emoji=gaoler size=1] - top favourite Ancient, I am not a huge fan of the manestyle and face of the female one, there's something too humanoid to me about it but it doesn't matter because I still adore them and the moment I put a primary on them, it fixes it. The males are a delight [emoji=veilspun size=1] - third favourite Ancient, I am crazy about the Branches gene and I actually have no critique for them [emoji=undertide size=1] - currently my least favourite Ancient despite the fact that I adore them. I think this will change significantly once we get more genes for them, it's always like this for me at first
Updated opinions, I do not like my previous answers:

- some apparel looks a bit too small when I want it large, and the art style is a tad bit outdated in comparison with the rest of the dragons, but they rock those secondary and tertiary genes

- some fur clipping on apparel doesn't work for me, particularly on the female and her legs, but I love their gene quirks

- honestly, I love Mirrors, I have nothing negative to say about them

- I am not a huge fan of how their wings were drawn because they look somewhat segmented and stiff, plus the membrane connects in some unorthodox ways, but I love how much UM potential they've got

- I freaking love Pearlcatchers

- I also love Ridgeback but a tad bit multiplied

- they're noodles, of course I like them

- now, while Snappers are some of my favourite dragons, I do have to admit that I can't stand their lack of wrists and the shape of their hands because they don't make sense, however that's also because they're suffering from old art so it's ok. Some of the apparel looks extremely bulky on them which I wouldn't mind otherwise but I put a lot of apparel on them and it can get cluttered too fast...but that's also a positive side about them ;^)

- 10/10 I love them and I have no critique

- the female pose is a bit too much like a rearing table but I love them regardless

- they make me irrationally angry but that's a very personal thing. Sometimes, the female pose is a literal nightmare to dress, but the breed is still a guilty pleasure of mine. I love them but I hate them, you feel me? But I love them...but-

- skrunkly <3 /positive

- while I love the bulk and the feat was one of my favourite experiences on FR, I...they're my least favourite dragon. I know, blasphemous. The apparel looks too bulky to me, I can't dress them for the love of me and that's like...ALL I DO LMAO

- not a huge fan of the shrinkwrapped face but that's expected since they were based on mainstream depictions of non-avian dinosaurs, they're still peak dragon material

- 11/10 I adore them

- don't like how square, tiny and sickly the wings are on the male pose but I know exactly why so it's ok. Otherwise, adore them

- second favourite Ancient, I know the wing membrane can look a bit erratically placed on males but it's ok

- top favourite Ancient, I am not a huge fan of the manestyle and face of the female one, there's something too humanoid to me about it but it doesn't matter because I still adore them and the moment I put a primary on them, it fixes it. The males are a delight

- third favourite Ancient, I am crazy about the Branches gene and I actually have no critique for them

- currently my least favourite Ancient despite the fact that I adore them. I think this will change significantly once we get more genes for them, it's always like this for me at first
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[emoji=aberration size=1] I cannot parse the female pose. Especially with certain secondaries, it just turns into a blob to me. Also I don't like that Diamond/Spade and Stitched/Patchwork are the ONLY genes that are significantly asymmetrical on them. [emoji=banescale size=1] Honestly I like these guys. My main issue is that there aren't [i]many[/i] Bane-specific genes that I like? There are a few, like Ragged/Tear, just not a lot. [emoji=bogsneak size=1] Confusing number of fins on the female I guess? IDK I don't dislike much about many breeds. I thought this list would be easier to make. [emoji=coatl size=1] I flat-out ignore a lot of Coatl lore. Them trying to go back to Fire to nest, the dull colors thing (although! I mostly just tweak it in my head to be like, they clearly don't have nice shiny feathers and that means they're sick, coatls that happen to be grey aren't ill), and the complete inability to communicate with Faes. [emoji=fae size=1] actually I like Faes. lil guys :) I guess the fact that arm and leg apparel is so often so tiny because of their tiny arms. [emoji=gaoler size=1] I genuinely can't think of anything I dislike about Gaolers and I think that's just because I don't really vibe with them strongly either way. [emoji=guardian size=1] [insert totally unique opinion about the male guardian pose] [emoji=imperial size=1] Female imp pose makes a HUGE amount of apparel look weird or practically invisible. Would have been a great pose for an ancient though tbh [emoji=mirror size=1] Their skull plate head thingies make a lot of genes display differently or not display on that bit. First gene that comes to mind that I don't like on them for that reason is Skink - you get none of the eye bit at all. [emoji=nocturne size=1] I like Nocturnes :) I guess their wings are a little weird? [emoji=obelisk size=1] I love Obelisks too :) Can't think of anything bad to say about them! [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] Both poses have some weirdness about them? Females make primary genes and some apparel look weird around their feet, and males have that "both legs on the ground are on the same side" thing that countless people have pointed out over the years. [emoji=ridgeback size=1] Inconsistency with chest apparel acknowledging or covering up the armpit fans like they aren't there. [emoji=skydancer size=1] they r so skinny. why are u so skinny. (some apparel looks weird on them because of that) [emoji=snapper size=1] Pecs. Why are they SO strongly defined. I can never own a Snapper with Capsule because that makes it WORSE. put on a shirt please [emoji=spiral size=1] Long bodies. why don't the shirts and pants connect. Every torso apparel has to look a [i]little[/i] silly in order to not look ridiculous. [emoji=tundra size=1] They are so hard to draw omg. Something about the combination of face shape and the fur and the deep-set eyes and the long-toed paws, idk. [emoji=undertide size=1] This is the only ancient that I can't think of anything to say about that I don't like, besides the Ancients thing of not being able to clothe them. love the noodles <3 [emoji=veilspun size=1] The mane covers so much of the primary and then acts so weird with so many secondaries. [emoji=wildclaw size=1] Similar tiny-arm problem to Faes lol
I cannot parse the female pose. Especially with certain secondaries, it just turns into a blob to me. Also I don't like that Diamond/Spade and Stitched/Patchwork are the ONLY genes that are significantly asymmetrical on them.

Honestly I like these guys. My main issue is that there aren't many Bane-specific genes that I like? There are a few, like Ragged/Tear, just not a lot.

Confusing number of fins on the female I guess? IDK I don't dislike much about many breeds. I thought this list would be easier to make.

I flat-out ignore a lot of Coatl lore. Them trying to go back to Fire to nest, the dull colors thing (although! I mostly just tweak it in my head to be like, they clearly don't have nice shiny feathers and that means they're sick, coatls that happen to be grey aren't ill), and the complete inability to communicate with Faes.

actually I like Faes. lil guys :) I guess the fact that arm and leg apparel is so often so tiny because of their tiny arms.

I genuinely can't think of anything I dislike about Gaolers and I think that's just because I don't really vibe with them strongly either way.

[insert totally unique opinion about the male guardian pose]

Female imp pose makes a HUGE amount of apparel look weird or practically invisible. Would have been a great pose for an ancient though tbh

Their skull plate head thingies make a lot of genes display differently or not display on that bit. First gene that comes to mind that I don't like on them for that reason is Skink - you get none of the eye bit at all.

I like Nocturnes :) I guess their wings are a little weird?

I love Obelisks too :) Can't think of anything bad to say about them!

Both poses have some weirdness about them? Females make primary genes and some apparel look weird around their feet, and males have that "both legs on the ground are on the same side" thing that countless people have pointed out over the years.

Inconsistency with chest apparel acknowledging or covering up the armpit fans like they aren't there.

they r so skinny. why are u so skinny. (some apparel looks weird on them because of that)

Pecs. Why are they SO strongly defined. I can never own a Snapper with Capsule because that makes it WORSE. put on a shirt please

Long bodies. why don't the shirts and pants connect. Every torso apparel has to look a little silly in order to not look ridiculous.

They are so hard to draw omg. Something about the combination of face shape and the fur and the deep-set eyes and the long-toed paws, idk.

This is the only ancient that I can't think of anything to say about that I don't like, besides the Ancients thing of not being able to clothe them. love the noodles <3

The mane covers so much of the primary and then acts so weird with so many secondaries.

Similar tiny-arm problem to Faes lol
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[emoji=aberration size=1] cool dragon. but i wish they had more genes [emoji=banescale size=1] your cool but i hate that i cant dress you with apparel [emoji=bogsneak size=1] N E C K. far too much neck [emoji=coatl size=1] BALD CHILD. DISGUSTING [emoji=fae size=1] precious babies, a personal favorite [emoji=gaoler size=1] no amount of genes will get me to like this [emoji=guardian size=1] yuck -10/10 [emoji=imperial size=1] F pose can do better [emoji=mirror size=1] why are you here. [emoji=nocturne size=1] precious dragons. also a personal favorite [emoji=obelisk size=1] why so weird posed?? you can do better. [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] good dragon. [emoji=ridgeback size=1] no. absolutely not [emoji=skydancer size=1] your ok [emoji=snapper size=1] meh. not notable to say anything about it [emoji=spiral size=1] tiny baby snake noodles :) [emoji=tundra size=1] dislike you [emoji=undertide size=1] your.. OK. but you need to do better on them poses [emoji=veilspun size=1] B U G [emoji=wildclaw size=1] your fine. i dont want you but your not bad
cool dragon. but i wish they had more genes
your cool but i hate that i cant dress you with apparel
N E C K. far too much neck
BALD CHILD. DISGUSTING
precious babies, a personal favorite
no amount of genes will get me to like this
yuck -10/10
F pose can do better
why are you here.
precious dragons. also a personal favorite
why so weird posed?? you can do better.
good dragon.
no. absolutely not
your ok
meh. not notable to say anything about it
tiny baby snake noodles :)
dislike you
your.. OK. but you need to do better on them poses
B U G
your fine. i dont want you but your not bad
| they/them pronouns |
2YQ3Xfu.png
Its hard to find anything I don't like on some so I had to make a stretch on a lot of these [emoji=aberration size=1] Having difficulty geneing any I like and the general you cant dress ancients [emoji=banescale size=1] Plain. I only have one I like and there's hardly any skins/accents I personally like for them [emoji=bogsneak size=1] Idk. I like them, especially as babies but perma scrolls are pricey so I have none [emoji=coatl size=1] I don't like female coatls and the only male I have is out of attachment since I bought him soon after I joined [emoji=fae size=1] Only like them when they're dressed. otherwise, they are to small for me. [emoji=gaoler size=1] Not many genes I like on them [emoji=guardian size=1] I just don't have many of the basic starter dragons. All to plain for me. [emoji=imperial size=1] Dont like the female pose and that I in good conscience cant breed change any of them [emoji=mirror size=1] Idk. I just dont have many of them. Probably same reason as fae. [emoji=nocturne size=1] Dont like either pose. Also dont make good avatars imo [emoji=obelisk size=1] Kind of hard to dress but hard to find anything else I don't like since they resemble dogs and I love dogs. [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] Dont like female pose (im seeing a theme here) [emoji=ridgeback size=1] Dont like nose or general build [emoji=skydancer size=1] To slim? Kind of stretching for something here. [emoji=snapper size=1] To bulky and difficult to dress. Reminds me of that one dragon in httyd (gronckle) [emoji=spiral size=1] Used to love them but overexposure has made me kind of dislike them and think of them as bland. I do have one that's a fave [emoji=tundra size=1] The head. I don't like it female is my least favorite of all [emoji=undertide size=1] Dont have much of an opinion on it [emoji=veilspun size=1] Cant dress and don't have any [emoji=wildclaw size=1] Just now got one and hard to find anything I don't like though I dont realy like head position of female.
Its hard to find anything I don't like on some so I had to make a stretch on a lot of these
Having difficulty geneing any I like and the general you cant dress ancients
Plain. I only have one I like and there's hardly any skins/accents I personally like for them
Idk. I like them, especially as babies but perma scrolls are pricey so I have none
I don't like female coatls and the only male I have is out of attachment since I bought him soon after I joined
Only like them when they're dressed. otherwise, they are to small for me.
Not many genes I like on them
I just don't have many of the basic starter dragons. All to plain for me.
Dont like the female pose and that I in good conscience cant breed change any of them
Idk. I just dont have many of them. Probably same reason as fae.
Dont like either pose. Also dont make good avatars imo
Kind of hard to dress but hard to find anything else I don't like since they resemble dogs and I love dogs.
Dont like female pose (im seeing a theme here)
Dont like nose or general build
To slim? Kind of stretching for something here.
To bulky and difficult to dress. Reminds me of that one dragon in httyd (gronckle)
Used to love them but overexposure has made me kind of dislike them and think of them as bland. I do have one that's a fave
The head. I don't like it female is my least favorite of all
Dont have much of an opinion on it
Cant dress and don't have any
Just now got one and hard to find anything I don't like though I dont realy like head position of female.
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13