Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Many level 5s or a few lvl 7s?(fodder q)
1 2 3
Which one do yall prefer, leveling many lvl 5s, or a few lvl 7s? I have been the latter for a while, but im considering swapping to the former. Idk how profitable this is though.
Which one do yall prefer, leveling many lvl 5s, or a few lvl 7s? I have been the latter for a while, but im considering swapping to the former. Idk how profitable this is though.
9BcJXjq.png
Level 4 level 10’s a day and cry about how little lair space I have due to too much fodder…

For profit I usually exalt @ level 8
Level 4 level 10’s a day and cry about how little lair space I have due to too much fodder…

For profit I usually exalt @ level 8
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
In general, more level 5s will typically be more profitable because they are quicker so you can get through more. You have a smaller profit margin per each dragon BUT you make up for it by going through more dragons in the same time.

However, the exact specifics of how much more profitable it will be depends on how quick you are at training and how much each dragon cost you.

If its a matter of outputting highest highest levels, like if you're trying to top a raffle leaderboard or you're involved in a dom battle, level 5s are what you want. I can do an entire pair of fodder to level 5 in the time it takes me to level from 5 to 7, sometimes even 1.5 pairs if I'm really on my game.

That being said, I'm doing level 7s right now because I'm training a level 25 while doing fodder. Less switching around feels less bad for me while doing level 25s.
In general, more level 5s will typically be more profitable because they are quicker so you can get through more. You have a smaller profit margin per each dragon BUT you make up for it by going through more dragons in the same time.

However, the exact specifics of how much more profitable it will be depends on how quick you are at training and how much each dragon cost you.

If its a matter of outputting highest highest levels, like if you're trying to top a raffle leaderboard or you're involved in a dom battle, level 5s are what you want. I can do an entire pair of fodder to level 5 in the time it takes me to level from 5 to 7, sometimes even 1.5 pairs if I'm really on my game.

That being said, I'm doing level 7s right now because I'm training a level 25 while doing fodder. Less switching around feels less bad for me while doing level 25s.
QJ20y3o.png
I'm not as hugely into dominance battles as most of Earth, but when I do grind fodder, I usually exalt at 5.
I'm not as hugely into dominance battles as most of Earth, but when I do grind fodder, I usually exalt at 5.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
I breed my own fodder and only exalt when daily bonuses apply, so I exalt at lvl 4
I breed my own fodder and only exalt when daily bonuses apply, so I exalt at lvl 4
plague_banner.png he/him
FR+0
adult
75965002.png
I mostly breed my own fodder, and I mostly level them to 7 first, some times higher
I mostly breed my own fodder, and I mostly level them to 7 first, some times higher
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.png
I level to 6, after that it becomes a slog. You gotta find that whole time=money point. In the time from 6>7 I could have another team to 6.
I level to 6, after that it becomes a slog. You gotta find that whole time=money point. In the time from 6>7 I could have another team to 6.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
It depends. During battles or when the Mire is being even more of a bully than usual I go to 5. Otherwise, I go to 7 or 8 even though I know that 5 is faster because it's the restarting that I can't stand. I'd rather spend more time on one pair with my built up breath than swap out and spend less time on a new pair, when I know I'll need to refresh screen like 5 to 12 times until I find a starting mob that actually works and leaves me with more than the barest sliver of health to work with.
It depends. During battles or when the Mire is being even more of a bully than usual I go to 5. Otherwise, I go to 7 or 8 even though I know that 5 is faster because it's the restarting that I can't stand. I'd rather spend more time on one pair with my built up breath than swap out and spend less time on a new pair, when I know I'll need to refresh screen like 5 to 12 times until I find a starting mob that actually works and leaves me with more than the barest sliver of health to work with.
Vista: Asexual Ribbon
hold
Vista: Progress Ribbon
I level to 10 typically and only dragons that have the daily bonus. I breed my own fodder, so I have a limited supply that I'd like to get max profits out of since I have very little patience for leveling and much more for grinding.
I level to 10 typically and only dragons that have the daily bonus. I breed my own fodder, so I have a limited supply that I'd like to get max profits out of since I have very little patience for leveling and much more for grinding.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
I breed fodder as well! makes things more profitable, though im chucking my current batch for more space. I think i will do lvl 5 from now on as well, switching it up cause coli has been meaaaaan
I breed fodder as well! makes things more profitable, though im chucking my current batch for more space. I think i will do lvl 5 from now on as well, switching it up cause coli has been meaaaaan
9BcJXjq.png
1 2 3