Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which is worse? [silly coli qs]
1 2 3 4
Getting a boss as the first battle or a boss as the last one you need?
- both are bad but i'd probably say last battle since you need to restart, get your breath up, etc.

Low on health or low on breath?
- low on breath for sure. you'd be amazed how long a low hp dragon can survive.

Trainer gets hit with Blind (shadow miss skill) or with Contuse?
- blind is worse. i feel like my trainers already have bad accuracy so it just makes things go on for much longer. that freeze ability is a pain too.

Dying unexpectedly from a crit attack vs dying unexpectedly because you missed?
- they're both awful. i couldn't pick.

Getting a boss on the first battle or a pack that you can't start on?
- pack you can't start on. i get them far more often than bosses.

Getting the wrong version of a familiar/item in an apparel set over and over or getting nothing?
- getting nothing. at least i can sell the wrong version or something like that.

Getting the enemy you want but not the drop, or not getting the enemy to show up?
- not getting the enemy to show up. there's no chance of getting the drop then.
- both are bad but i'd probably say last battle since you need to restart, get your breath up, etc.

- low on breath for sure. you'd be amazed how long a low hp dragon can survive.

- blind is worse. i feel like my trainers already have bad accuracy so it just makes things go on for much longer. that freeze ability is a pain too.

- they're both awful. i couldn't pick.

- pack you can't start on. i get them far more often than bosses.

Getting the wrong version of a familiar/item in an apparel set over and over or getting nothing?
- getting nothing. at least i can sell the wrong version or something like that.

Getting the enemy you want but not the drop, or not getting the enemy to show up?
- not getting the enemy to show up. there's no chance of getting the drop then.
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
-boss on first battle is definitely more annoying. sir i would like to set up in peace
-low on breath, i can just chug potions if i'm low on health
-CONTUSE I HATE CONTUSE. at least blind is only a chance to miss
-dying from a crit attack, i typically run two kb trainers with scratch so they can still recover if one of them dies due to missing
-boss on the first battle. i can start on any kb pack if i'm determined enough
-boss on first battle is definitely more annoying. sir i would like to set up in peace
-low on breath, i can just chug potions if i'm low on health
-CONTUSE I HATE CONTUSE. at least blind is only a chance to miss
-dying from a crit attack, i typically run two kb trainers with scratch so they can still recover if one of them dies due to missing
-boss on the first battle. i can start on any kb pack if i'm determined enough
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
- last battle! - it kills your progress (first battle there is no "progress" to kill)

- low on breath; I've gone through all 5 levels with low health before

- blind! This invariably leads to low breath (and then low health while I'm building breath back up)

- any unexpected dying is bad, doesn't matter why

- well, it's essentially the same thing (a boss is just one type of "pack" I can't start on)
- last battle! - it kills your progress (first battle there is no "progress" to kill)

- low on breath; I've gone through all 5 levels with low health before

- blind! This invariably leads to low breath (and then low health while I'm building breath back up)

- any unexpected dying is bad, doesn't matter why

- well, it's essentially the same thing (a boss is just one type of "pack" I can't start on)
Vista: Asexual Ribbon
hold
Vista: Progress Ribbon
When levelling a dragon/dragons, which is more frustrating?

- Getting a boss as the first battle or a boss as the last one you need?
First battle, definitely. I *hate* having to reload the page, especially when I get 2-3 boss rolls in a row. Which seems to happen every single time I go to level
- Low on health or low on breath?
Low health. Breath I can get back, but not if my levelers are dead because those dang furry fiddles decided to dodge three elims in a row...
- Trainer gets hit with Blind (shadow miss skill) or with Contuse?
I'm going to say Blind, because any elemental attack seems to just Murder my trainers, and we have established that I dislike low health
- Dying unexpectedly from a crit attack vs dying unexpectedly because you missed?
Ooh this one's hard. I feel like they often go together, too, like I'll miss and then get McMurdered by something I should've been able to take out in my sleep...
- Getting a boss on the first battle or a pack that you can't start on?
Triple melee starters, my beloathed...

General grinding version:

- Getting the wrong version of a familiar/item in an apparel set over and over or getting nothing?
Look, a familiar or apparel I can at least either sell or melt. I can't benefit from *nothing*
- Getting the enemy you want but not the drop, or not getting the enemy to show up?
The enemy who never shows up can't drop anything. A wrong drop is better than no drop

First battle, definitely. I *hate* having to reload the page, especially when I get 2-3 boss rolls in a row. Which seems to happen every single time I go to level
Low health. Breath I can get back, but not if my levelers are dead because those dang furry fiddles decided to dodge three elims in a row...
I'm going to say Blind, because any elemental attack seems to just Murder my trainers, and we have established that I dislike low health
- Dying unexpectedly from a crit attack vs dying unexpectedly because you missed?
Ooh this one's hard. I feel like they often go together, too, like I'll miss and then get McMurdered by something I should've been able to take out in my sleep...
Triple melee starters, my beloathed...

- Getting the wrong version of a familiar/item in an apparel set over and over or getting nothing?
Look, a familiar or apparel I can at least either sell or melt. I can't benefit from *nothing*
- Getting the enemy you want but not the drop, or not getting the enemy to show up?
The enemy who never shows up can't drop anything. A wrong drop is better than no drop
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png

The last one, for sure! If I get it on the first, whatever, I just refresh. On the last battle I need? If I'm using my one trainer build, I have to refresh and LOSE ALL MY BREATH, if I'm using a 2-trainer build then a bunch of exp goes into the void because I was like, a sliver from levelling!

It depends on the situation, but low on health is generally harder to recover from.

They're both pretty terrible and make the battle take longer. But probably Contuse.

THE CRIT. The dreaded crit at the wrong time. These seem to go hand in hand, though--I'll miss and then the enemy that SHOULD HAVE JUST BEEN KNOCKED OUT crits me.

I will attempt to start on any pack I get, so, the boss.

Nothing, because I can sell the wrong one, or even trade for the right one! (And this has happened to me many times)

Definitely the enemy just not showing up. That is more frustrating.

The last one, for sure! If I get it on the first, whatever, I just refresh. On the last battle I need? If I'm using my one trainer build, I have to refresh and LOSE ALL MY BREATH, if I'm using a 2-trainer build then a bunch of exp goes into the void because I was like, a sliver from levelling!

It depends on the situation, but low on health is generally harder to recover from.

They're both pretty terrible and make the battle take longer. But probably Contuse.

THE CRIT. The dreaded crit at the wrong time. These seem to go hand in hand, though--I'll miss and then the enemy that SHOULD HAVE JUST BEEN KNOCKED OUT crits me.

I will attempt to start on any pack I get, so, the boss.

Nothing, because I can sell the wrong one, or even trade for the right one! (And this has happened to me many times)

Definitely the enemy just not showing up. That is more frustrating.

Last, definitely. My goal when grinding is to have to reset as few times as possible, and getting a boss, unless I'm high on health and breath, is pretty much always a reset. Getting it on the last battle just adds insult to injury

I'd say low on breath. If I have low health I can usually recover by saping or using potions, but when I'm low on breath enemies just love to dodge my eliminate as soon as I'm ready to attack

I don't really have an opinion on this. For both I usually just scratch the enemy until it dies

Getting dodged feels worse

Both are equally annoying. Doesn't really matter what the enemy is if it means I need to reset

Getting nothing, at least with the first I can sell or melt whatever drops

The enemy not showing up. I hate it when I go 50 battles without an enemy showing up once

Last, definitely. My goal when grinding is to have to reset as few times as possible, and getting a boss, unless I'm high on health and breath, is pretty much always a reset. Getting it on the last battle just adds insult to injury

I'd say low on breath. If I have low health I can usually recover by saping or using potions, but when I'm low on breath enemies just love to dodge my eliminate as soon as I'm ready to attack

I don't really have an opinion on this. For both I usually just scratch the enemy until it dies

Getting dodged feels worse

Both are equally annoying. Doesn't really matter what the enemy is if it means I need to reset

Getting nothing, at least with the first I can sell or melt whatever drops

The enemy not showing up. I hate it when I go 50 battles without an enemy showing up once
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Bolding my answers here:

[The worst thing in general for coli is getting dodged tho.]
Bolding my answers here:

[The worst thing in general for coli is getting dodged tho.]
JflGBHo.png

-- last battle is worse, then I have to start over and gain breath again. First battle is easy to refresh
-- both make me reset usually
-- contuse is worse for me, I usually at least try to make a hit with a blinded dragon but I'll usually reset after a contuse (unless it's one opponent left and I have full health and feel stubborn)
-- I try not to let my health get low enough for either, both are bad...
-- hmmm I guess the pack is worse
- Accidental meditate or forgot to rally before elim? (meditate levellers only!)
-- meditate at least gives breath and I can pretend I've just reset if I have enough health

-- getting nothing is worse, I can sell the extras
-- aahh both are frustrating

-- last battle is worse, then I have to start over and gain breath again. First battle is easy to refresh
-- both make me reset usually
-- contuse is worse for me, I usually at least try to make a hit with a blinded dragon but I'll usually reset after a contuse (unless it's one opponent left and I have full health and feel stubborn)
-- I try not to let my health get low enough for either, both are bad...
-- hmmm I guess the pack is worse
- Accidental meditate or forgot to rally before elim? (meditate levellers only!)
-- meditate at least gives breath and I can pretend I've just reset if I have enough health

-- getting nothing is worse, I can sell the extras
-- aahh both are frustrating
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Last battle- if I lose or I don't have enough breath, I just leave the coli and come back another day because by that point I am TOO TIRED to deal with toads >8C

Low on breath - Especially if I'm in the Mire against plague enemies (RiP me for having a Nature Mire Flyer), it doesn't matter how much health I'll have left, I'm toast!

CONTUSE >8C

Dying because I missed - I didn't train you so you could MISS!! It ruins the flow

Packs I can't start on - ie Plague weasels, because there are times where I'll go in "I got this!" and no.
No, I don't got this ;;;;

- Accidental meditate or forgot to rally before elim? (meditate levelers only!)
Meditate - it takes me another 4-5 turns just to be able to hit again and at that point, I'll just restart >C

Great questions, Ven <3
Last battle- if I lose or I don't have enough breath, I just leave the coli and come back another day because by that point I am TOO TIRED to deal with toads >8C

Low on breath - Especially if I'm in the Mire against plague enemies (RiP me for having a Nature Mire Flyer), it doesn't matter how much health I'll have left, I'm toast!

CONTUSE >8C

Dying because I missed - I didn't train you so you could MISS!! It ruins the flow

Packs I can't start on - ie Plague weasels, because there are times where I'll go in "I got this!" and no.
No, I don't got this ;;;;

- Accidental meditate or forgot to rally before elim? (meditate levelers only!)
Meditate - it takes me another 4-5 turns just to be able to hit again and at that point, I'll just restart >C

Great questions, Ven <3
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
Infinitely prefer it if it's first battle boss. Getting it as last means I have to build breath all over again...
Low on breath. I like to play with fire with health, but I can't do that with breath. :)
Blind. I don't like missing. I just go an extra round with contuse. I have health potions for that. But consider: Enamor. Cannot use eliminate. Sorry, bud.
As I said, I like to play the "how low can I go?" game with my hp, so dying to a crit is more frustrating. HAHA
Getting a boss first time and getting a pack I can't start on first time is...pretty much the same thing? But getting a pack is actually frustrating while getting a boss is funny.

Getting nothing. Those little bits and bobs keep me going.
Not getting the enemy to show up. Because this happens to me constantly when general farming and it makes me want to pull my hair out.
Infinitely prefer it if it's first battle boss. Getting it as last means I have to build breath all over again...
Low on breath. I like to play with fire with health, but I can't do that with breath. :)
Blind. I don't like missing. I just go an extra round with contuse. I have health potions for that. But consider: Enamor. Cannot use eliminate. Sorry, bud.
As I said, I like to play the "how low can I go?" game with my hp, so dying to a crit is more frustrating. HAHA
Getting a boss first time and getting a pack I can't start on first time is...pretty much the same thing? But getting a pack is actually frustrating while getting a boss is funny.

Getting nothing. Those little bits and bobs keep me going.
Not getting the enemy to show up. Because this happens to me constantly when general farming and it makes me want to pull my hair out.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
1 2 3 4