Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Disable friend requests?
1 2
As a toggle yes.
Okay the last thread was a long while ago so I thought I'd make a new one, I hope that's okay.

I want to not have friend requests, despite it being said in my profile to not give me friend requests people still send them.

I do not like having to tell you no...

Can we have an option to disable friend requests?
As a toggle yes.
Okay the last thread was a long while ago so I thought I'd make a new one, I hope that's okay.

I want to not have friend requests, despite it being said in my profile to not give me friend requests people still send them.

I do not like having to tell you no...

Can we have an option to disable friend requests?
I'll always support options to limit or disable friend requests
I'll always support options to limit or disable friend requests
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
This should always have existed and I'm really hoping it's something we see once the refactor is finished and they can start doing proper revamps again.
This should always have existed and I'm really hoping it's something we see once the refactor is finished and they can start doing proper revamps again.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Yes, please. Seems so weird that we can't turn this off.
Yes, please. Seems so weird that we can't turn this off.
Support
I have nothing else to say, this just seems like something that should exist
Support
I have nothing else to say, this just seems like something that should exist
potato.png
Any and all player-to-player communication should be set-able to Everyone, No One, Friends Only, or Flight Only.
Any and all player-to-player communication should be set-able to Everyone, No One, Friends Only, or Flight Only.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I wouldn't use it personally but I support it for those who would
I wouldn't use it personally but I support it for those who would
Yes. I am tired of random friend requests when I explicitly say not to send them and people do what they want anyway. I'd love to just be able to turn off friend requests, turn off profile comments and turn off PMs.
Yes. I am tired of random friend requests when I explicitly say not to send them and people do what they want anyway. I'd love to just be able to turn off friend requests, turn off profile comments and turn off PMs.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support. Lots of people don't want to get requests, or at least random ones. I think players should have more control over who can communicate with them in general (friend reqs, profile comments, and PMs).

Would also prevent people like me from fatfingering the friend request button on mobile devices for people who do not want them and accidentally making them anxious, lol
Support. Lots of people don't want to get requests, or at least random ones. I think players should have more control over who can communicate with them in general (friend reqs, profile comments, and PMs).

Would also prevent people like me from fatfingering the friend request button on mobile devices for people who do not want them and accidentally making them anxious, lol
jCVhFoZ.gif
Support. But could they also add canceling friend requests? It may not seem like much but it’ll feel nice to have that option.
Support. But could they also add canceling friend requests? It may not seem like much but it’ll feel nice to have that option.
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png Ello.
Just a
Dragon
Enthusiast.
1 2