Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Make up a nonsense headcanon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Dragon2NEO" date="2023-01-31 08:15:17" ] One clan is still recovering from a downpour of centipedes. [/quote] I am [b][i]never[/i][/b] moving to arcane.
Dragon2NEO wrote on 2023-01-31 08:15:17:
One clan is still recovering from a downpour of centipedes.
I am never moving to arcane.
My suggestion threads:
earthshaker's diet is mostly dirt but he eats sand sometimes as a treat
earthshaker's diet is mostly dirt but he eats sand sometimes as a treat
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
arcanist actually eats a healthy diet and just joked about what to do with food...

some wildclaws try to go vegan this is not a problem at all... the ones who won't shut up however irritate the entire clan and the neighbors, and everyone who can hear, regardless of if they are willing to listen... aka they are the only problem with vegans.
arcanist actually eats a healthy diet and just joked about what to do with food...

some wildclaws try to go vegan this is not a problem at all... the ones who won't shut up however irritate the entire clan and the neighbors, and everyone who can hear, regardless of if they are willing to listen... aka they are the only problem with vegans.
Wowsa, I was wondering why I haven't seen this sooner, here's my set of head canons that I've been accumulating over the years:

• Banescales don't like being touched at all; despite having thick armored scales. they would rather keep to themselves as they spend days cleaning up any newly formed scales and hate going through the process again (handless skill issue)
  • Similar to the Aberration, there are several variations of first generation Bogsneaks that may have mutated an extra arm, wing, tail or head fins. However, Bogsneaks of the second generation onward are less likely to mutate as they hatch.
  • Besides Draconic Sign Language, Deaf/Hard of Hearing Coatls communicate through flapping of their head feathers.
  • Gaolers and Imperials both have that spot at the back of their antlers where if you scratch it, they start thumping their paws instinctually like a dog. The hard part is actually getting close to them.
  • Pearlcatchers have evolved with a pouch inside their throat to hold pearls if their claws are busy holding other things. They usually have to cover themselves as they swallow the pearl as to not gross out other dragons, otherwise the pearl pouch is hardly noticeable.
  • Mirror ear crests sag as they get old. Just imagine an elderly Mirror with floppy bloodhound ears.
  • Ridgeback nose horns come in different variants; straight, curved, hooked, twisted corkscrew, etc.
  • Skydancer antennae are highly expressive. When irritated or upset, it has the tendency to crunch itself in a zigzag shape, happy emotions involve antennae standing straight up to the sky.
  • I actually think this might've been said before by someone else but I can't find the origin at all but I am a firm believer that baby Snappers can 100% fly, involving very silly chase sequences between two flightless parents and a very hyper baby.
  • Veilspun braid their hair before heading to bed; it gives them less of a chance at waking up and spending the day trying to detangle their mane.
  • Due to Wildclaws canonically having colorfully decorated dens, they are often hired by Wind dragons to decorate their balloons and floats so that their Mistral Jamboree is more festive than the last!
  • Starfall Celebration always ends with a disaster event like someone accidentally spilling bugs all over the festival food. Non-Insect eaters are not amused.
  • I like to think that Talk Like A Pirate Day is actually Sornieth's version of Halloween; instead of candy they go door to door to obtain sour treats and cool looking coins to trade in for loads of Pirate themed items.
  • Each flight has two courier dragons of their own. While the breed's allegiance is neutral, they are assigned to certain flights as to help make Auction House shipping easier. Pearl, Spitfire and Edgar are just the three courier dragons that are most known for being the best out of the best when it comes to quick delivery.
  • Nocturnes have their own special looking kind of eggs because they use their mimicry technique to hide it in random dragons' nests, sort of like a Cuckoo.
  • In order for dragons to visit the Sea of a Thousand Currents while also.. being able to breathe, they are enchanted by Water dragons with a long lasting bubble helmet that pops once they are ready to leave the sea.
Wowsa, I was wondering why I haven't seen this sooner, here's my set of head canons that I've been accumulating over the years:

• Banescales don't like being touched at all; despite having thick armored scales. they would rather keep to themselves as they spend days cleaning up any newly formed scales and hate going through the process again (handless skill issue)
  • Similar to the Aberration, there are several variations of first generation Bogsneaks that may have mutated an extra arm, wing, tail or head fins. However, Bogsneaks of the second generation onward are less likely to mutate as they hatch.
  • Besides Draconic Sign Language, Deaf/Hard of Hearing Coatls communicate through flapping of their head feathers.
  • Gaolers and Imperials both have that spot at the back of their antlers where if you scratch it, they start thumping their paws instinctually like a dog. The hard part is actually getting close to them.
  • Pearlcatchers have evolved with a pouch inside their throat to hold pearls if their claws are busy holding other things. They usually have to cover themselves as they swallow the pearl as to not gross out other dragons, otherwise the pearl pouch is hardly noticeable.
  • Mirror ear crests sag as they get old. Just imagine an elderly Mirror with floppy bloodhound ears.
  • Ridgeback nose horns come in different variants; straight, curved, hooked, twisted corkscrew, etc.
  • Skydancer antennae are highly expressive. When irritated or upset, it has the tendency to crunch itself in a zigzag shape, happy emotions involve antennae standing straight up to the sky.
  • I actually think this might've been said before by someone else but I can't find the origin at all but I am a firm believer that baby Snappers can 100% fly, involving very silly chase sequences between two flightless parents and a very hyper baby.
  • Veilspun braid their hair before heading to bed; it gives them less of a chance at waking up and spending the day trying to detangle their mane.
  • Due to Wildclaws canonically having colorfully decorated dens, they are often hired by Wind dragons to decorate their balloons and floats so that their Mistral Jamboree is more festive than the last!
  • Starfall Celebration always ends with a disaster event like someone accidentally spilling bugs all over the festival food. Non-Insect eaters are not amused.
  • I like to think that Talk Like A Pirate Day is actually Sornieth's version of Halloween; instead of candy they go door to door to obtain sour treats and cool looking coins to trade in for loads of Pirate themed items.
  • Each flight has two courier dragons of their own. While the breed's allegiance is neutral, they are assigned to certain flights as to help make Auction House shipping easier. Pearl, Spitfire and Edgar are just the three courier dragons that are most known for being the best out of the best when it comes to quick delivery.
  • Nocturnes have their own special looking kind of eggs because they use their mimicry technique to hide it in random dragons' nests, sort of like a Cuckoo.
  • In order for dragons to visit the Sea of a Thousand Currents while also.. being able to breathe, they are enchanted by Water dragons with a long lasting bubble helmet that pops once they are ready to leave the sea.
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@Twiggle Those ideas... they're marvelous :OOO
HONESTLY, THEY ARE AWESOME :DDDD
@Twiggle Those ideas... they're marvelous :OOO
HONESTLY, THEY ARE AWESOME :DDDD
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif

Courier dragons rely fully on reincarnation to reproduce. There are only 3. They gather skills, then phase out (causing delays around the draconic equivelant of black friday, which causes another problem), get reborn with all the skills and knowledge of the previous life, and keep on delivering.

Courier dragons rely fully on reincarnation to reproduce. There are only 3. They gather skills, then phase out (causing delays around the draconic equivelant of black friday, which causes another problem), get reborn with all the skills and knowledge of the previous life, and keep on delivering.
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
arcanist secretly thrives on chaos which is why his ancient breed are pure insanity and his modern are so odd, he also made sure the fae only ate bugs to save his library. Fae still eat rocks and spit out gorgeous polished stones. It helps grind up exoskeletons sure but they still say the rocks taste good. Arcanist has a collection of these stones he studied for a while and the little guys just keep giving him more. He used magic to stick a lot of them together to make himself some paperweights.
arcanist secretly thrives on chaos which is why his ancient breed are pure insanity and his modern are so odd, he also made sure the fae only ate bugs to save his library. Fae still eat rocks and spit out gorgeous polished stones. It helps grind up exoskeletons sure but they still say the rocks taste good. Arcanist has a collection of these stones he studied for a while and the little guys just keep giving him more. He used magic to stick a lot of them together to make himself some paperweights.
Time to bring back an old favourite of mine!

Dragons actually breed by screaming really loud at one spot until an egg forms, the incubation button is just the parents swapping turns screaming at the eggs.

The cooldown period? That's just a long inhale after all the screaming.
Time to bring back an old favourite of mine!

Dragons actually breed by screaming really loud at one spot until an egg forms, the incubation button is just the parents swapping turns screaming at the eggs.

The cooldown period? That's just a long inhale after all the screaming.
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
[quote name="Wulfraptor" date="2023-03-23 10:30:20" ] arcanist secretly thrives on chaos which is why his ancient breed are pure insanity and his modern are so odd, he also made sure the fae only ate bugs to save his library. Fae still eat rocks and spit out gorgeous polished stones. It helps grind up exoskeletons sure but they still say the rocks taste good. Arcanist has a collection of these stones he studied for a while and the little guys just keep giving him more. He used magic to stick a lot of them together to make himself some paperweights. [/quote] so what I'm hearing is, Arcane is full of magic rock candy that Fae and Aethers can't resist
Wulfraptor wrote on 2023-03-23 10:30:20:

so what I'm hearing is, Arcane is full of magic rock candy that Fae and Aethers can't resist
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
no not rock candy just rocks
no not rock candy just rocks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8