Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which is worse? [silly coli qs]
1 2 3 4
I'm bored.

When levelling a dragon/dragons, which is more frustrating?

- Getting a boss as the first battle or a boss as the last one you need?
- Low on health or low on breath?
- Trainer gets hit with Blind (shadow miss skill) or with Contuse?
- Dying unexpectedly from a crit attack vs dying unexpectedly because you missed?
- Getting a boss on the first battle or a pack that you can't start on?
- Accidental meditate or forgot to rally before elim? (meditate levellers only!)

General grinding version:

- Getting the wrong version of a familiar/item in an apparel set over and over or getting nothing?
- Getting the enemy you want but not the drop, or not getting the enemy to show up?

(Got your own versions of the questions? Ping me and I'll add them to this post!)
I'm bored.

- Dying unexpectedly from a crit attack vs dying unexpectedly because you missed?
- Accidental meditate or forgot to rally before elim? (meditate levellers only!)

- Getting the wrong version of a familiar/item in an apparel set over and over or getting nothing?
- Getting the enemy you want but not the drop, or not getting the enemy to show up?

(Got your own versions of the questions? Ping me and I'll add them to this post!)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
boss as first battle is infinitely worse
low breath is also infinitely worse especially when it's on my healer (I run healer+trainer with 1 trainee)
blind and contuse are equally annoying
crits are worse but both are frustrating
again, boss as first battle is the worst
I'll do you one better; how about accidentally double rallying the same dragon instead of using that second turn for something better
wrong fam is the worst and it always happens to me
not getting the drop is worse than not getting the enemy because it's possible to reset for better enemy cycles
boss as first battle is infinitely worse
low breath is also infinitely worse especially when it's on my healer (I run healer+trainer with 1 trainee)
blind and contuse are equally annoying
crits are worse but both are frustrating
again, boss as first battle is the worst
I'll do you one better; how about accidentally double rallying the same dragon instead of using that second turn for something better
wrong fam is the worst and it always happens to me
not getting the drop is worse than not getting the enemy because it's possible to reset for better enemy cycles
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
here's my thoughts on it! [list] [*]boss as last one definitely, because it means i need to build breath on a first battle again [*]low on health, breath can be built up easily but not health [*]contuse is way worse, because it's a guarantee that you will lose breath if you elim, compared to blind where there's a chance that you can still hit the elim [*]crit far and away. you could be on half health thinking you're safe and then boom!! like 500 hp gone in a crit [*]boss on the first battle, but generally because i stubbornly start on every pack no matter what (and it works thanks to meditate mire builds) [*]accidental meditate, mainly because i rarely forget to rally nowadays (the way i have it set up, i hold a at battle start and it immediately rallies my trainer) [/list] i dont generally do grinding so i'll pass on the grinding questions xd
here's my thoughts on it!
  • boss as last one definitely, because it means i need to build breath on a first battle again
  • low on health, breath can be built up easily but not health
  • contuse is way worse, because it's a guarantee that you will lose breath if you elim, compared to blind where there's a chance that you can still hit the elim
  • crit far and away. you could be on half health thinking you're safe and then boom!! like 500 hp gone in a crit
  • boss on the first battle, but generally because i stubbornly start on every pack no matter what (and it works thanks to meditate mire builds)
  • accidental meditate, mainly because i rarely forget to rally nowadays (the way i have it set up, i hold a at battle start and it immediately rallies my trainer)
i dont generally do grinding so i'll pass on the grinding questions xd
DT03kD5.png fVh4NGX.png any pronouns!
FR +15 (+16 during dst)
Getting a boss as the first battle or a boss as the last one you need?
Boss as the last one or near-last.

Low on health or low on breath?
Low health. Breath I will recover, but Health = the end is nigh.

Trainer gets hit with Blind (shadow miss skill) or with Contuse?
Contuse makes it not even worth staying.

Dying unexpectedly from a crit attack vs dying unexpectedly because you missed?
Both are equally awful, lol.

Getting a boss on the first battle or a pack that you can't start on?
Boss, there's still a slim chance with a bad pack.

Accidental meditate or forgot to rally before elim? (meditate levellers only!)
Ooph. Accidental meditate because I've usually built up extra breath as a fallback during the first battle.

Getting the wrong version of a familiar/item in an apparel set over and over or getting nothing?
The wrong version - getting nothing at all hardly registers.

Getting the enemy you want but not the drop,
or not getting the enemy to show up?

Ugh, getting the enemy, but no drop for sure.
Boss as the last one or near-last.

Low health. Breath I will recover, but Health = the end is nigh.

Contuse makes it not even worth staying.

Both are equally awful, lol.

Boss, there's still a slim chance with a bad pack.

Accidental meditate or forgot to rally before elim? (meditate levellers only!)
Ooph. Accidental meditate because I've usually built up extra breath as a fallback during the first battle.

Getting the wrong version of a familiar/item in an apparel set over and over or getting nothing?
The wrong version - getting nothing at all hardly registers.

Getting the enemy you want but not the drop,
or not getting the enemy to show up?

Ugh, getting the enemy, but no drop for sure.

- Getting a boss as the first battle or a boss as the last one you need? Boss first battle for sure
- Low on health or low on breath? low breath, I actually have a healer
- Trainer gets hit with Blind (shadow miss skill) or with Contuse? Blind, I always aim for shadow enemies first
- Dying unexpectedly from a crit attack vs dying unexpectedly because you missed? oof, that's a toughie, but I think the ones that usually get me are the crits
- Getting a boss on the first battle or a pack that you can't start on? boss still

nothing, I can hoardsell stuff I don't need
- Getting the enemy you want but not the drop, or not getting the enemy to show up? not getting the enemy to show up. It makes the first option all that more aggravating when they keep not showing up

- Getting a boss as the first battle or a boss as the last one you need? Boss first battle for sure
- Low on health or low on breath? low breath, I actually have a healer
- Trainer gets hit with Blind (shadow miss skill) or with Contuse? Blind, I always aim for shadow enemies first
- Dying unexpectedly from a crit attack vs dying unexpectedly because you missed? oof, that's a toughie, but I think the ones that usually get me are the crits
- Getting a boss on the first battle or a pack that you can't start on? boss still

nothing, I can hoardsell stuff I don't need
- Getting the enemy you want but not the drop, or not getting the enemy to show up? not getting the enemy to show up. It makes the first option all that more aggravating when they keep not showing up

in7SefG.png
First; necessitates another start reload, at least when you're up to steam with full Breath and good health you can bop the boss in hopes of a familiar drop.

While I have a level 22 acting as a healbot: low Breath
Normal 1 train/2 fodd team: low health

Getting hit with Blind. Decreased acc will decimate your Breath.

Both make me want to eat bees, crits feel cheap, misses must mean the entire universe is conspiring against me. I've had misses be followed up by revenge crits, and it's made me wonder if coli might be sentient and a spiteful Pillar shard at that.

Boss.

Forgetting to Rally.

Getting nothing. Higher-level familiars are at least good for hoard-selling, and the cheaper ones go in Baldwin's pot.

Not getting the enemy to show up. You're not a boss, so why are you acting like you're a rare encounter???
First; necessitates another start reload, at least when you're up to steam with full Breath and good health you can bop the boss in hopes of a familiar drop.

While I have a level 22 acting as a healbot: low Breath
Normal 1 train/2 fodd team: low health

Getting hit with Blind. Decreased acc will decimate your Breath.

Both make me want to eat bees, crits feel cheap, misses must mean the entire universe is conspiring against me. I've had misses be followed up by revenge crits, and it's made me wonder if coli might be sentient and a spiteful Pillar shard at that.

Boss.

Forgetting to Rally.

Getting nothing. Higher-level familiars are at least good for hoard-selling, and the cheaper ones go in Baldwin's pot.

Not getting the enemy to show up. You're not a boss, so why are you acting like you're a rare encounter???
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
[b]- Getting a boss as the first battle or a boss as the last one you need?[/b] First for me [b]- Low on health or low on breath?[/b] Low on health [b]- Trainer gets hit with Blind (shadow miss skill) or with Contuse?[/b] Blind is the [i]BANE [/i]of my existence [emoji=guardian angry size=1] [b]- Dying unexpectedly from a crit attack vs dying unexpectedly because you missed?[/b] The crit really grinds my gears more, gonna be honest [emoji=guardian deadpan size=1] [b]- Getting a boss on the first battle or a pack that you can't start on?[/b] Getting a boss on the first battle, because I've learned to adapt to starting on roughly any pack [b]- Accidental meditate or forgot to rally before elim? (meditate levellers only!)[/b] FORGETTING TO RALLY, EVERY TIME. The refresh is so grueling with Meditate dragons [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
First for me
Low on health
Blind is the BANE of my existence
The crit really grinds my gears more, gonna be honest
Getting a boss on the first battle, because I've learned to adapt to starting on roughly any pack
FORGETTING TO RALLY, EVERY TIME. The refresh is so grueling with Meditate dragons
First-round. It guarantees a reset, while a good run means I may be able to drop a last-round boss. For two-trainers it's the same, but because no initial breath means no opening Elim.

One oft leads to the other...

Contuse is worse, but I get Blinded a lot more. It's close, but Contuse takes the cake.

I equate them as perfectly equal in lethality. I guess miss because it gives you more time to curse your fate, though.

Pack. A boss is just a funny guy you defeat once in a blue moon, but a pack? Those are efficient EXP, that's a benefit I'm losing on.

Wrong version, 100%. The universe is taunting me, not just ignoring me.

Getting the enemy you want but not the drop, or not getting the enemy to show up?
I can't decide this. They're equally bad.
First-round. It guarantees a reset, while a good run means I may be able to drop a last-round boss. For two-trainers it's the same, but because no initial breath means no opening Elim.

One oft leads to the other...

Contuse is worse, but I get Blinded a lot more. It's close, but Contuse takes the cake.

I equate them as perfectly equal in lethality. I guess miss because it gives you more time to curse your fate, though.

Pack. A boss is just a funny guy you defeat once in a blue moon, but a pack? Those are efficient EXP, that's a benefit I'm losing on.

Wrong version, 100%. The universe is taunting me, not just ignoring me.

Getting the enemy you want but not the drop, or not getting the enemy to show up?
I can't decide this. They're equally bad.
Both suck tbh!! But restarting immediately is less frustrating than restarting on the last battle needed so the latter is worse for me.

Depends on which trainer I'm using, but low health is usually worse

Contuse my behated, my beloathed. Blind is annoying, but contuse is consistent (derogatory).

Crits against me frustrate me more </3

Laughs in meditate trainer, what do you mean pack I can't start on? That's quitter talk! /silly
Boss first battle is deffo more annoying here for me.

ACCIDENTAL MEDITATES ARE MY NEMESIS,,, :crykitty:
Both suck tbh!! But restarting immediately is less frustrating than restarting on the last battle needed so the latter is worse for me.

Depends on which trainer I'm using, but low health is usually worse

Contuse my behated, my beloathed. Blind is annoying, but contuse is consistent (derogatory).

Crits against me frustrate me more </3

Laughs in meditate trainer, what do you mean pack I can't start on? That's quitter talk! /silly
Boss first battle is deffo more annoying here for me.

ACCIDENTAL MEDITATES ARE MY NEMESIS,,, :crykitty:
STW9f2s.png

Boss on the last as you need to restart and spend more time for that tiny bit left.

Breath, just a pain to build up and dodging kills the flow. I usually stock up on potions when I'm farming the higher venues so health not that annoying.

Contuse as it's a sure no one hit. Blind can still get a 1 hit kill

Unexpected crit as you're probably healing or refreshing next r
battle.

Boss as they sometimes appear back to back.

Accidental meditate you need to wait 3 rounds of no attacks and taking hits or slapped with contuse so you have to refresh

- Getting the wrong version of a familiar/item in an apparel set over and over or getting nothing
Wrong apparel piece especially from the adjudicator set.

Enemy and not the drop I want, gw boss fams really charitable on oil.

Boss on the last as you need to restart and spend more time for that tiny bit left.

Breath, just a pain to build up and dodging kills the flow. I usually stock up on potions when I'm farming the higher venues so health not that annoying.

Contuse as it's a sure no one hit. Blind can still get a 1 hit kill

Unexpected crit as you're probably healing or refreshing next r
battle.

Boss as they sometimes appear back to back.

Accidental meditate you need to wait 3 rounds of no attacks and taking hits or slapped with contuse so you have to refresh

- Getting the wrong version of a familiar/item in an apparel set over and over or getting nothing
Wrong apparel piece especially from the adjudicator set.

Enemy and not the drop I want, gw boss fams really charitable on oil.
ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
1 2 3 4