Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [lf] small flight rising rp
1 2 3 4
Hey, is there any room left? I've been looking for a smaller RP group, also specifically on the forums :)
Hey, is there any room left? I've been looking for a smaller RP group, also specifically on the forums :)

BczZn60.png
same here, im willing to split into another group if needed
same here, im willing to split into another group if needed
XgFzLz3.gif
@Kiln @smerdyakov @woodsherd @sanzuwu @unknownghost

Still interested? (I pinged again because I was unsure if you're still subbed.)
@Kiln @smerdyakov @woodsherd @sanzuwu @unknownghost

Still interested? (I pinged again because I was unsure if you're still subbed.)

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@coincidence ;;;; i somehow managed to unsub to the thread and missed the updates hhhh ty for the ping!

@RiseofanAncalagon @Malbyte We most likely have room. Just gauging whose lore is most compatible with each other. Please refer to this post to rate the canon-compliantness of your lore https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3202996/2#post_53280597

@Woodsherd we can probably be in the same group! Are you open to a slightly-modified magic system? (See my current post)

I'll make some more lore judgements clear soon, I think we can probably soon make seperate threads for the "canon compliant" and "non canon compliant" rpers
@coincidence ;;;; i somehow managed to unsub to the thread and missed the updates hhhh ty for the ping!

@RiseofanAncalagon @Malbyte We most likely have room. Just gauging whose lore is most compatible with each other. Please refer to this post to rate the canon-compliantness of your lore https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3202996/2#post_53280597

@Woodsherd we can probably be in the same group! Are you open to a slightly-modified magic system? (See my current post)

I'll make some more lore judgements clear soon, I think we can probably soon make seperate threads for the "canon compliant" and "non canon compliant" rpers
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@coincidence
(Thank you for pinging me T-T) Yeah, still interested :>
@coincidence
(Thank you for pinging me T-T) Yeah, still interested :>
Auraboas.png
FObX7rS.png
NlmYDAS.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Cheap-8.pngSales.png
@sanzuwu @Unknownghost can you describe in what ways your lore does and doesn’t follow canon?

We are looking to match folks up based on lore. I’ll do a write up of mine soon.
@sanzuwu @Unknownghost can you describe in what ways your lore does and doesn’t follow canon?

We are looking to match folks up based on lore. I’ll do a write up of mine soon.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
still interested, just had assignments!

i don't think my own lore conflicts with coincidence's since we're so far withdrawn, and as a bonus my dragons are also anthro/beastclan hybrids.

i'd generously describe my lore as 'post-flight rising canon'. magical equilibrium is very close to happening, ie. the 'heat death' equivalent of magic. there are no deities, if there ever were, since there isn't enough magic to sustain such a thing, they're worshipped for the traits they embody. and a dragon' element is no more impactful than a star sign would be for us.

magic still exists here and there but in my city it is illegal to practice or own anything magical. though as much as the authorities deny, karnaven is going through a magical renaissance and minor industrial revolution as a breach into the cairnstone rest has been discovered, and everyone wants a slice of the pie.
still interested, just had assignments!

i don't think my own lore conflicts with coincidence's since we're so far withdrawn, and as a bonus my dragons are also anthro/beastclan hybrids.

i'd generously describe my lore as 'post-flight rising canon'. magical equilibrium is very close to happening, ie. the 'heat death' equivalent of magic. there are no deities, if there ever were, since there isn't enough magic to sustain such a thing, they're worshipped for the traits they embody. and a dragon' element is no more impactful than a star sign would be for us.

magic still exists here and there but in my city it is illegal to practice or own anything magical. though as much as the authorities deny, karnaven is going through a magical renaissance and minor industrial revolution as a breach into the cairnstone rest has been discovered, and everyone wants a slice of the pie.
OSdYejY.png
@Kiln
aaa I'm more of a newer writer, so unsure of what canon means T-T (I'm just going to give you my writing style)
A lot of my writing is not on FR, just a heads up, but when I do write, it's mostly an adventure, with magic of course, and a sprinkle (or a splash) of romance :>
(Sorry if this wasn't the answer you're looking for!)

I might not be able to do this rp, homework's been getting really bad lately, sorry!
@Kiln
aaa I'm more of a newer writer, so unsure of what canon means T-T (I'm just going to give you my writing style)
A lot of my writing is not on FR, just a heads up, but when I do write, it's mostly an adventure, with magic of course, and a sprinkle (or a splash) of romance :>
(Sorry if this wasn't the answer you're looking for!)

I might not be able to do this rp, homework's been getting really bad lately, sorry!
Auraboas.png
FObX7rS.png
NlmYDAS.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Cheap-8.pngSales.png
@unknownghost

Canon means the "official" storyline.
@unknownghost

Canon means the "official" storyline.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

still interested! thanks for the ping.

my lair has 3, technically 4 parts to it:
my main lair isn't really a lair/collective of dragons at all, but rather a bunch of characters scattered throughout sornieth (and beyond) with some kind of story to tell. most of them are lightly connected with at least one other dragon in some way, and range from gravekeepers to fallen kings, to pop stars to extraterrestrial demigods.
the second part is a collective, a group of dragons who have committed 'murder' in some capacity for what they consider to be a justified reason. lead by a demigod who killed some yet to be determined minor god, with the adopted child of Death as his right hand man.
the third part is just 2 characters who happen to be dragons. pending a rewrite of their story at some point, and would probably only work in a slice-of-life style rp (so likely not here).
the 4th is just a standalone i'm still working out

canon adherence is like... a 3, probably. i pay attention to things like dragon sizes, diets and other technical things. elements are sometimes used, sometimes discarded. typical breed behaviour is completely thrown out of the window, no regard to site events/festivals at all. the 11 deities do exist across the first 3 versions of my lair, there's just some other ones added on to govern other parts of the world too.
still interested! thanks for the ping.

my lair has 3, technically 4 parts to it:
my main lair isn't really a lair/collective of dragons at all, but rather a bunch of characters scattered throughout sornieth (and beyond) with some kind of story to tell. most of them are lightly connected with at least one other dragon in some way, and range from gravekeepers to fallen kings, to pop stars to extraterrestrial demigods.
the second part is a collective, a group of dragons who have committed 'murder' in some capacity for what they consider to be a justified reason. lead by a demigod who killed some yet to be determined minor god, with the adopted child of Death as his right hand man.
the third part is just 2 characters who happen to be dragons. pending a rewrite of their story at some point, and would probably only work in a slice-of-life style rp (so likely not here).
the 4th is just a standalone i'm still working out

canon adherence is like... a 3, probably. i pay attention to things like dragon sizes, diets and other technical things. elements are sometimes used, sometimes discarded. typical breed behaviour is completely thrown out of the window, no regard to site events/festivals at all. the 11 deities do exist across the first 3 versions of my lair, there's just some other ones added on to govern other parts of the world too.
XgFzLz3.gif
1 2 3 4