Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 ... 6839 6840
@Zaratyst
I can host your light pair! A mystery gift sounds nice!
@Zaratyst
I can host your light pair! A mystery gift sounds nice!
@Zaratyst I can take your wind pair, no food needed
@Zaratyst I can take your wind pair, no food needed
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Found!
Found!
9a1bd9587653bbb4183261754c95b0ab0e0a682a.png
@Unsanctum
I can host, no food needed!
@Unsanctum
I can host, no food needed!
qZwEAEI.pngqXSwF3U.png
LF an Earth nest, please let me know if you want any food :)
LF an Earth nest, please let me know if you want any food :)
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
[quote=Arcane CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Starseer's Emblem][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@8Spitfire8, @arcaneidolriots, @BlueEternity, @carpecat, @ElvenArtist, @Greylag, @KameTurtle, @KhepriRose, @KittyTheLioness, @Koobi, @MyDiamond, @orchidtones, @PlanetariumPixel, @Samidare, @SeymourKrelborn, @velvetpaws[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [quote=Fire CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Cinder Nymph][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@CO1LD, @crowfire, @Dewdropdragon, @DrakoTheDragon, @Fallenarrow, @MineralTownNPC, @Noodlesper, @Pennywhistle, @Righat, @tmplr, @tuxedocatatonic[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] Looking for one Arcane and two Fire nests, please specify food type or random gift!
Arcane CFCE Hosts wrote:
Starseer's Emblem o @8Spitfire8, @arcaneidolriots, @BlueEternity, @carpecat, @ElvenArtist, @Greylag, @KameTurtle, @KhepriRose, @KittyTheLioness, @Koobi, @MyDiamond, @orchidtones, @PlanetariumPixel, @Samidare, @SeymourKrelborn, @velvetpaws

Flight moderator: @

Please host for current CFCE members only!
Fire CFCE Hosts wrote:
Cinder Nymph o @CO1LD, @crowfire, @Dewdropdragon, @DrakoTheDragon, @Fallenarrow, @MineralTownNPC, @Noodlesper, @Pennywhistle, @Righat, @tmplr, @tuxedocatatonic

Flight moderator: @

Please host for current CFCE members only!
Looking for one Arcane and two Fire nests, please specify food type or random gift!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
[quote=Light CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Immaculate Tablet][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]Found[/columns][/quote] Hello! Looking for one light nest, let me know what kind of food you'd like
Light CFCE Hosts wrote:
Immaculate Tablet o Found

Hello! Looking for one light nest, let me know what kind of food you'd like
tQy2QPU.png
@Kalia I can host earth!
@Kalia I can host earth!
XAwbs1b.pngcxbFZBI.pngc4w7tx2.png
@inkwardlychaotic I can host Light for seafood or plants!
@inkwardlychaotic I can host Light for seafood or plants!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Unsanctum (you're not the only one, I'm just pinging you because I noticed it above)

It is not recommended to delete your entire request/transaction and just leave "found". This is because the thread is a kind of public record of who has who's dragons, and when. We've needed to look that up every once in a while. Feel free to delete the ping list if you wish, but I suggest leaving the host name and the kind of nest you requested, in case of future confusion.
@Unsanctum (you're not the only one, I'm just pinging you because I noticed it above)

It is not recommended to delete your entire request/transaction and just leave "found". This is because the thread is a kind of public record of who has who's dragons, and when. We've needed to look that up every once in a while. Feel free to delete the ping list if you wish, but I suggest leaving the host name and the kind of nest you requested, in case of future confusion.
rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
1 2 ... 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 ... 6839 6840