Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make BLEP a Tertiary gene OR APPAREL
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36
Looks funny XDD I have feeling it have no chances to become a gene, but maybe aparell like Marva's eyes? Imagine, you woke up and see all dragons with BLEP. Later you're getting blep apparell [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Looks funny XDD I have feeling it have no chances to become a gene, but maybe aparell like Marva's eyes? Imagine, you woke up and see all dragons with BLEP. Later you're getting blep apparell
this could be a marva item
this could be a marva item
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
Make it apparel not so good in reason that it will unavailable to ancients and worst than that - to hatchies! (Who looks like primary auditory for such thing!)
I do not sewhy this could not be gene?
Make it apparel not so good in reason that it will unavailable to ancients and worst than that - to hatchies! (Who looks like primary auditory for such thing!)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
saw this linked in the original thread so coming here to bump this one for FR staff to see
saw this linked in the original thread so coming here to bump this one for FR staff to see
GLMwkdE.png bWeLCqf.png fdUVIfW.png FObX7rS.png
[quote name="Alkhor" date="2023-02-01 17:41:56" ] Make it apparel not so good in reason that it will unavailable to ancients and worst than that - to hatchies! (Who looks like primary auditory for such thing!) I do not sewhy this could not be gene? [/quote] this is exactly what i wanted to say! I've probably commented on this thread already, but i just want to reiterate that, while apparel is certainly better than nothing, this SHOULD be a tertiary gene BECAUSE of how great it'd be with Ancients and Permababies!
Alkhor wrote on 2023-02-01 17:41:56:
this is exactly what i wanted to say! I've probably commented on this thread already, but i just want to reiterate that, while apparel is certainly better than nothing, this SHOULD be a tertiary gene BECAUSE of how great it'd be with Ancients and Permababies!
NN9NPXA.pngqa67smW.png
bYt72YT.pngJ8QoPxT.png
gzlHZ53.png8GgdVkW.png
oNrZjs5.pngC93BkRv.png
qGabqd5.pngXnaLQeW.png
u1wgsSN.pngOBrKa68.png
→→→
New
Breed:
Rolls!
→→→
BB44nzI.png
SUPPORT!! im so glad someone moved this from the discussions forum onto suggestions Mods pls pls pls pls consider this
SUPPORT!! im so glad someone moved this from the discussions forum onto suggestions Mods pls pls pls pls consider this
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
[quote name="Churrell" date="2022-08-07 10:36:52" ] [quote name="AuroraFier" date="2022-08-05 22:55:40" ] [quote name="CryptidUni" date="2022-08-05 17:10:59" ] [quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2022-01-20 16:53:50" ] [quote name="ennwheee" date="2022-01-20 14:10:39" ] I really, really like this and I do support it (incredibly interested in seeing more subtle tertiaries) but something in my gut is saying that it's not likely to be gene material because sticking out your tongue isn't hereditary. Then again, dragons don't exist, so to what extent does realism apply here? Independent of the gene, based on the responses I feel like baby Coatls in particular (and on a personal level, Nocturnes) could maybe have their lineart changed so that they're mleming all the time. It feels like a major selling point of the gene, and it'd still bump permababy scroll sales, so I think they'd be compensated for the effort pretty quickly. [/quote] Ok but, Gaolers have Braids, and having your hair braided isn't exactly a genetic thing either so there's precedent for genes that change a dragons appearance that aren't biological. And frankly Firefly probably isn't a hereditary thing either, having bugs of a particular color flying around you isn't exactly related to your DNA. Edit: but hard NO to changing the base art on [i]any[/i] dragon pose. [/quote] Actually [i]there is[/i] a genetic defect that enlarges your tongue which can be passed down. (It can also happen to dogs) [i]”Macroglossia is a disorder characterized by a tongue that is large in proportion to other structures in the mouth. In the congenital type of the disorder, protrusion of the tongue from the mouth may interfere with feeding of the infant.” “In rare cases, macroglossia is an inherited disorder not associated with any other cause, either congenital or acquired. In such instances, the disorder is genetically transmitted as an autosomal dominant trait.” “Treatment and prognosis of macroglossia depends upon its cause, and also upon the severity of the enlargement and symptoms it is causing.“ [/quote] I just learned something new. Thank you!!! [/quote] To me, Blep is more about color than shape anyway. Like, the “biological” difference it produces in the dragon is the color of the tongue, and it’s merely that the tongue might stick out so that it’s visible on all poses. As the example shows, the tongue would be the same size and shape on poses where you already see it. [/quote] Really late reply, but it could be both too? Overgrown tongue with various fun colors :) [i][s]just disregard that tongue that are irregular in coloration are usually the result of certain conditions and health problems pfttt[/s][/i]
Churrell wrote on 2022-08-07 10:36:52:
AuroraFier wrote on 2022-08-05 22:55:40:
CryptidUni wrote on 2022-08-05 17:10:59:
PersimmonBird wrote on 2022-01-20 16:53:50:
ennwheee wrote on 2022-01-20 14:10:39:
I really, really like this and I do support it (incredibly interested in seeing more subtle tertiaries) but something in my gut is saying that it's not likely to be gene material because sticking out your tongue isn't hereditary. Then again, dragons don't exist, so to what extent does realism apply here?

Independent of the gene, based on the responses I feel like baby Coatls in particular (and on a personal level, Nocturnes) could maybe have their lineart changed so that they're mleming all the time. It feels like a major selling point of the gene, and it'd still bump permababy scroll sales, so I think they'd be compensated for the effort pretty quickly.

Ok but, Gaolers have Braids, and having your hair braided isn't exactly a genetic thing either so there's precedent for genes that change a dragons appearance that aren't biological. And frankly Firefly probably isn't a hereditary thing either, having bugs of a particular color flying around you isn't exactly related to your DNA.

Edit: but hard NO to changing the base art on any dragon pose.

Actually there is a genetic defect that enlarges your tongue which can be passed down. (It can also happen to dogs)

”Macroglossia is a disorder characterized by a tongue that is large in proportion to other structures in the mouth. In the congenital type of the disorder, protrusion of the tongue from the mouth may interfere with feeding of the infant.”

“In rare cases, macroglossia is an inherited disorder not associated with any other cause, either congenital or acquired. In such instances, the disorder is genetically transmitted as an autosomal dominant trait.”

“Treatment and prognosis of macroglossia depends upon its cause, and also upon the severity of the enlargement and symptoms it is causing.“
I just learned something new. Thank you!!!
To me, Blep is more about color than shape anyway. Like, the “biological” difference it produces in the dragon is the color of the tongue, and it’s merely that the tongue might stick out so that it’s visible on all poses. As the example shows, the tongue would be the same size and shape on poses where you already see it.

Really late reply, but it could be both too? Overgrown tongue with various fun colors :)

just disregard that tongue that are irregular in coloration are usually the result of certain conditions and health problems pfttt
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
i vote for blep! it'd work with most apparel too and i mean. we have firefly and spines
extra points if the gene's actually called blep
i vote for blep! it'd work with most apparel too and i mean. we have firefly and spines
extra points if the gene's actually called blep
come here, to steadfast. you will be safe, in this desert town
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39129149 avatar
I didn't know I needed this... but that's realy nice!
I didn't know I needed this... but that's realy nice!
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Blep on top
Blep on top
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36