Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 ... 6837 6838
@queerqueg I can host your arcane!
@queerqueg I can host your arcane!
@Kalia

Did you still need a Shadow nest? If you don't mind a possible day being missed, then I can take them :) whatever they eat is okay
@Kalia

Did you still need a Shadow nest? If you don't mind a possible day being missed, then I can take them :) whatever they eat is okay
RMQGZO6.png ______________________________xxx challenge i'm doing :)8d7o509.png
[quote name="Kalia" date="2023-01-31 00:55:01" ] LF [s]1 Nature[/s] and [s]1 Shadow[/s] nests, please let me know if you want any food :) [/quote] Still looking for [s]Shadow [/s]and - guess what - [s]2 more Nature nests[/s] xD Please let me know if you want any food :)
Kalia wrote on 2023-01-31 00:55:01:
LF 1 Nature and 1 Shadow nests, please let me know if you want any food :)
Still looking for Shadow and - guess what - 2 more Nature nests xD Please let me know if you want any food :)
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia
I have 2 nature nest. Plants is okay
@Kalia
I have 2 nature nest. Plants is okay
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
Just saw your message @kalia , I always have a backup nest if you need nature. :) I think Kotoej has you covered though.
Just saw your message @kalia , I always have a backup nest if you need nature. :) I think Kotoej has you covered though.
……..…. rBM002b.gif ……..…. I accept random friend requests!
sx.png
My Art | About
Hatchery (on hiatus) | Skin shop
wTFvIzl.gif
@Rhavain
Yup, I already have the nests I need now... but also have a pair RTB in like 4 days I think, so you'll hear from me again then xD
@Rhavain
Yup, I already have the nests I need now... but also have a pair RTB in like 4 days I think, so you'll hear from me again then xD
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
[quote=Nature CFCE Hosts][columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/fg4YKEt.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Alithium8, @Amberfox, @AsylumBat, @blighthollows, @BokuHiro6, @CaityJay, @Comfrey, @DragonLover999, @EmeraldJubilee, @Griffen7232, @hawchoo, @jayquills, @Kotoej, @Lucanidae, @MoonlitCacti, @NitrogenousBaes, @Rhavain , @WendysWing, @windywildwaves, @xullre[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Peyp[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [s]Need one [b]Nature Nest[/b] please! Let me know what type of snack to send.[/s]
Nature CFCE Hosts wrote:

Need one Nature Nest please! Let me know what type of snack to send.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke - I can take your pair! Any snacks appreciated ♥
@SarcasticHawke - I can take your pair! Any snacks appreciated ♥
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
Mystery gifts and or food, to the kind lairs that can provide the following:
Thanks!
Mystery gifts and or food, to the kind lairs that can provide the following:
Thanks!
rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Kalia