Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [IC]/[S] Two Letter Dragon
1 2
EDIT: I understand from replies that I should probably just auction her so I will probably do something like that within the next few days I AM SO SORRY FOR PINGING EVERYONE thank you for your patience ; v ; Hi, just back from a hiatus and looking to get an idea on the value (and interest in) of my two letter dragon 'Re'. She's a XXY but also has a quite a number of offspring. She is also NOT a G1. [color= maroon] Not subbed please ping[/color] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26490672][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/264907/26490672_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
EDIT: I understand from replies that I should probably just auction her so I will probably do something like that within the next few days I AM SO SORRY FOR PINGING EVERYONE thank you for your patience ; v ;

Hi, just back from a hiatus and looking to get an idea on the value (and interest in) of my two letter dragon 'Re'. She's a XXY but also has a quite a number of offspring. She is also NOT a G1.

Not subbed please ping
26490672_350.png
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
Pinglist! Sorry if I got the wrong one, I tried my best ; v ; @0BirdMasta0 @404ANACONDA @502 @ablazingstar @ActualAce @After @agheful @Aikka @Alphazi @AlvildaBright @Alyxsandre @Amalgemotion @Amezrou @Apoch @Arsenet5 @Athexreh @Aviose @AWB @Birdsofwax @Blushunt @booksnob @callerunknown @callerunknown @changelingpunk @ChesireCLAM @Chillston @COparade @crowvidae @Cyrce @Dask @decays @Devildog @Dimness @dolled @Dragonglimmer @Dragonraven21 @dreamlogic @Elfydragon @Endyr @eternatus @Etheryn @FairyForestKing @Fayo @Fieryblood @foxaquinn @GetJazzyOnIt @GlitchyOddy @Glory @GoldenFireTiger @GoldenFireTiger @GrandpaDeicu @Gulo @Hakkar @Hananathenerd77 @Handdrawnviolist @Helix @HellsG @hyddenchyld @InfiniteOblivion @innerspeaker @Interstice @ItMeansHope @JellyRaven @JotaroCujoh @Kaminome @Kasalin @Kasalin @kascaboota @Kisu @ladyvixen @LapisWings @LemonySnaket @LokiTheDutchie @LordMoth @lupa77 @MangoDeRainWonk @martine @Maws @mayanaz @Median @meep5109 @Metus @minim @Mitchy @MoonlitCacti @movieless @Natron @nekoace14 @Norayna0ekoa @OasisOfGalaxies @OatCrunch @Oblivatrixon @offcular @Orcalot @Outlook @Ozma @Peeta @Peridotsfoot @Puffi @REDX2MOON @robouiop @SalmoAva @samrie @Scorporius @sedge122 @seen @Shaboo @Shaetil @sharlayan @ShinyQuagsire @Shumana @Silvercats2 @Sinjin @SliverOfStraw @Snipe @Son @SongOfShadows @SooperSunny @spinyax @Spooner @SteampunkLlama @TAEJIN @ToothMuncher @ToothMuncher @Toxiac @virtualpet @Wardove @Whyyesimnot @Wildness @Wispwalker @wonderling @XernaPirate @Yae @Yeevy @Zebrask @Zikitty [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17niZZoDrw-CXIbfOUz1lvE0_r_CkLr9XyctGfEu683E/edit#gid=1752157322][img]https://i.imgur.com/XjCyo2N.png[/img][br][size=4][b]The Alliance of Glitch Hunter Pinglists[/b][/size][/url][br]Request to be added to the pinglist(s) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2974617#post_2974617]here, in the AGH thread![/url][br][size=2]Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)![/size][/center]
Pinglist! Sorry if I got the wrong one, I tried my best ; v ;

@0BirdMasta0 @404ANACONDA @502 @ablazingstar @ActualAce @After @agheful @Aikka @Alphazi @AlvildaBright @Alyxsandre @Amalgemotion @Amezrou @Apoch @Arsenet5 @Athexreh @Aviose @AWB @Birdsofwax @Blushunt @booksnob @callerunknown @callerunknown @changelingpunk @ChesireCLAM @Chillston @COparade @crowvidae @Cyrce @Dask @decays @Devildog @Dimness @dolled @Dragonglimmer @Dragonraven21 @dreamlogic @Elfydragon @Endyr @eternatus @Etheryn @FairyForestKing @Fayo @Fieryblood @foxaquinn @GetJazzyOnIt @GlitchyOddy @Glory @GoldenFireTiger @GoldenFireTiger @GrandpaDeicu @Gulo @Hakkar @Hananathenerd77 @Handdrawnviolist @Helix @HellsG @hyddenchyld @InfiniteOblivion @innerspeaker @Interstice @ItMeansHope @JellyRaven @JotaroCujoh @Kaminome @Kasalin @Kasalin @kascaboota @Kisu @ladyvixen @LapisWings @LemonySnaket @LokiTheDutchie @LordMoth @lupa77 @MangoDeRainWonk @martine @Maws @mayanaz @Median @meep5109 @Metus @minim @Mitchy @MoonlitCacti @movieless @Natron @nekoace14 @Norayna0ekoa @OasisOfGalaxies @OatCrunch @Oblivatrixon @offcular @Orcalot @Outlook @Ozma @Peeta @Peridotsfoot @Puffi @REDX2MOON @robouiop @SalmoAva @samrie @Scorporius @sedge122 @seen @Shaboo @Shaetil @sharlayan @ShinyQuagsire @Shumana @Silvercats2 @Sinjin @SliverOfStraw @Snipe @Son @SongOfShadows @SooperSunny @spinyax @Spooner @SteampunkLlama @TAEJIN @ToothMuncher @ToothMuncher @Toxiac @virtualpet @Wardove @Whyyesimnot @Wildness @Wispwalker @wonderling @XernaPirate @Yae @Yeevy @Zebrask @Zikitty
XjCyo2N.png
The Alliance of Glitch Hunter Pinglists

Request to be added to the pinglist(s) here, in the AGH thread!
Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)!
Also a ping for @C0smos who requested one!
Also a ping for @C0smos who requested one!
Definitely interested .u./ While I'm not great at telling you how much to sell them for, I would definitely recommend an auction. Those tend to be pretty successful and give people a good chance to throw their hat into the ring. If not that, though, I hope someone can give you a fair price!
Definitely interested .u./ While I'm not great at telling you how much to sell them for, I would definitely recommend an auction. Those tend to be pretty successful and give people a good chance to throw their hat into the ring. If not that, though, I hope someone can give you a fair price!
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
I would be interested!
your best bet is probably to auction them

( edited for clarity )
I would be interested!
your best bet is probably to auction them

( edited for clarity )
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
Well, roughly 6kg to 20kg or more, depending on basically everything. Haven't done enough research to actually estimate the value of this dragon. I am interested in her, so please ping me, once you decide to auction or sell them! On another note, are you interested in a trade maybe? I have this cutie here, but aren't fond of the colors or the name. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42530926][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/425310/42530926_350.png[/img][/url]
Well, roughly 6kg to 20kg or more, depending on basically everything. Haven't done enough research to actually estimate the value of this dragon.
I am interested in her, so please ping me, once you decide to auction or sell them!
On another note, are you interested in a trade maybe? I have this cutie here, but aren't fond of the colors or the name.
42530926_350.png
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
I love her, definitely interested, but I would have nowhere near enough to buy her. I would recommend doing an auction, you can get a lot more from those then you can often from just flat-selling.
I love her, definitely interested, but I would have nowhere near enough to buy her. I would recommend doing an auction, you can get a lot more from those then you can often from just flat-selling.
Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
i am definitely interested!! shes so cute
i am definitely interested!! shes so cute
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
Seconding the 'interested but can't afford' train, auction would 100% be your way to go - she's so cute ;o;
Seconding the 'interested but can't afford' train, auction would 100% be your way to go - she's so cute ;o;
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Munakata definitely interested, please give me a ping if you auction! seconding Norayna0ekoa that 5-6kg would be a good starting bid for the auction, with no autobuy.
@Munakata definitely interested, please give me a ping if you auction! seconding Norayna0ekoa that 5-6kg would be a good starting bid for the auction, with no autobuy.

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
1 2