Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cherushii's Commissions [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Another friendly bump! :)
Another friendly bump! :)
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@Cherushii78 Hello! I've been hankering for some more art recently and remembered your shop--any chance I could grab another commission from 'ya? :)
@Cherushii78 Hello! I've been hankering for some more art recently and remembered your shop--any chance I could grab another commission from 'ya? :)
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@ChristianCutie Absolutely! [emoji=snapper laughing size=1]
@ChristianCutie
Absolutely!
@Cherushii78 Yay! :D I recently got this girl a new accent, so naturally had to get up some updated art to match, I can't resist! Payment Method: treasure Reference(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/248429][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/2485/248429_350.png[/img][/url] Commission Type: digital shaded, full body Other?: Happy to pay extra for the inclusion of her accent and all apparel. Gwynevere has a bio in her profile, but I really don't have anything particular in mind for her pose-wise. Anything with a pleasant sort of expression will do! :)
@Cherushii78 Yay! :D I recently got this girl a new accent, so naturally had to get up some updated art to match, I can't resist!

Payment Method: treasure
Reference(s):
248429_350.png
Commission Type: digital shaded, full body
Other?: Happy to pay extra for the inclusion of her accent and all apparel. Gwynevere has a bio in her profile, but I really don't have anything particular in mind for her pose-wise. Anything with a pleasant sort of expression will do! :)
@ChristianCutie
It wouldn't be any extra for the accent and apparel!
Just the usual 400kt C:

I am in the process of moving right now, but I can have a sketch to you early next week. ^^
@ChristianCutie
It wouldn't be any extra for the accent and apparel!
Just the usual 400kt C:

I am in the process of moving right now, but I can have a sketch to you early next week. ^^
@Cherushii78 Oh wow, moving is a big undertaking, I hope everything goes as smoothly and stress-free as possible! And sounds good! I'll go ahead and send the CR now with payment, but please don't worry about starting anything until after you're settled in, waiting is no big deal. :)
@Cherushii78 Oh wow, moving is a big undertaking, I hope everything goes as smoothly and stress-free as possible! And sounds good! I'll go ahead and send the CR now with payment, but please don't worry about starting anything until after you're settled in, waiting is no big deal. :)
@ChristianCutie No worries! It’s going smoothly and faster than I expected. ^^ I have a sketch ready for you too! So here you go~ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/840259078848249897/1069880272142729226/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] If this is good to go, I’ll get started on finishing it c:
@ChristianCutie
No worries! It’s going smoothly and faster than I expected. ^^
I have a sketch ready for you too! So here you go~
Untitled_Artwork.png
If this is good to go, I’ll get started on finishing it c:
@Cherushii78 I'm really glad to hear that! ^.^ She looks absolutely stunning, marvelous work!! [emoji=fae love size=1] If you wouldn't mind making her hind feet a little smaller, that would be great, but no worries whatsoever if that would be a pain or if the process is too far along for altering.
@Cherushii78 I'm really glad to hear that! ^.^ She looks absolutely stunning, marvelous work!! If you wouldn't mind making her hind feet a little smaller, that would be great, but no worries whatsoever if that would be a pain or if the process is too far along for altering.
@ChristianCutie That's not a problem at all! I'll have an adjusted sketch to you some time tomorrow. [emoji=snapper happy size=1]
@ChristianCutie
That's not a problem at all! I'll have an adjusted sketch to you some time tomorrow.
@Cherushii78 That sounds great, thank you so much! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Cherushii78 That sounds great, thank you so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6