Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [SOLD] Light Sprite
Sold for a mix of pure Gems, eggs, and other Sprites [item=light sprite] [s]Looking for offers on my one and only light bulb. You can post here or DM me, up to you. Offers must have at least 100kg total value. [u]What You Can Offer:[/u] Pure Gems Treasure @ 1:1050 Unhatched Eggs @ 200g each WC Scrolls @ 2kg each Other 2013 Sprites @ 80% of their lowest AH price I am not looking for dragons, apparel, skins, or art. Thank you! Offers So Far: 100kg pure via PM [/s]
Sold for a mix of pure Gems, eggs, and other Sprites

Light Sprite

Looking for offers on my one and only light bulb.
You can post here or DM me, up to you.

Offers must have at least 100kg total value.

What You Can Offer:
Pure Gems
Treasure @ 1:1050
Unhatched Eggs @ 200g each
WC Scrolls @ 2kg each
Other 2013 Sprites @ 80% of their lowest AH price

I am not looking for dragons, apparel, skins, or art.
Thank you!

Offers So Far:
100kg pure via PM

6Sx7SSv.png
So how much are Light Sprites worth currently?
I have an unfinished Sprite collection, just missing the Light Sprite. How much are you looking for as a price?
So how much are Light Sprites worth currently?
I have an unfinished Sprite collection, just missing the Light Sprite. How much are you looking for as a price?
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu

Hello! Everything you need to know is in the first post. I'm taking offers, it's not first come first served. The highest offer I've gotten so far is 100kg, which is in line with recent value (confirmed here, here). This thread will be open for a bit to allow for mixed item offers as well. Thank you for your interest.
@AoiNoRyuu

Hello! Everything you need to know is in the first post. I'm taking offers, it's not first come first served. The highest offer I've gotten so far is 100kg, which is in line with recent value (confirmed here, here). This thread will be open for a bit to allow for mixed item offers as well. Thank you for your interest.
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis I'm guessing not, but just want to check, are you interested in any specialty items?
@Coelacanis I'm guessing not, but just want to check, are you interested in any specialty items?
@aura12
Hello! Yes, I do take certain items. The items I accept are listed in the first post at the rates I take them. Thanks for the interest!
@aura12
Hello! Yes, I do take certain items. The items I accept are listed in the first post at the rates I take them. Thanks for the interest!
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis I have since bought a light sprite for 100kg so my offer no longer stands. good luck selling though
@Coelacanis I have since bought a light sprite for 100kg so my offer no longer stands. good luck selling though
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri
I figured, thank you for the update. Congrats on your purchase!

For transparency on the thread, I've since received other 100kg offers so I am leaving "100kg pure via PM" under the Offers So Far section
@frostmeri
I figured, thank you for the update. Congrats on your purchase!

For transparency on the thread, I've since received other 100kg offers so I am leaving "100kg pure via PM" under the Offers So Far section
6Sx7SSv.png