Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Max Level Baldwin Cauldron!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@genuflectt
Hey i'd love an undertide poison gene if youre still open!
Have all the mats
@genuflectt
Hey i'd love an undertide poison gene if youre still open!
Have all the mats
hKTQf3U.png Adopt Shop | +3 FR Time| Art Trades i3xklUl.png
9mjyPzr.png
Plz Buy My Dergs
@TrashManNik
sure! send anytime :)
@TrashManNik
sure! send anytime :)
signaturea.png
Hello! Could you please brew me regular capsule? Here is what I’m sending: 110kt + 3x [item=Silver muck] 2x [item=grey slime] 4x [item=orange sludge] 3x [item=yellow ooze] 1x [item=reinforced glass beaker] Which is made by: (yields 2 beakers) 250t + 2x [item=orange goo] 2x [item=red goo] 4x [item=broken bottle] Plus a tip :) You can just send back the extra beaker when it’s all done
Hello! Could you please brew me regular capsule? Here is what I’m sending:
110kt +
3x Silver Muck
2x Grey Slime
4x Orange Sludge
3x Yellow Ooze
1x Reinforced Glass Beaker
Which is made by: (yields 2 beakers)
250t +
2x Orange Goo
2x Red Goo
4x Broken Bottle

Plus a tip :)
You can just send back the extra beaker when it’s all done
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
cauldron is open; happy crystalline gala!

*new customers please read the rules!*
cauldron is open; happy crystalline gala!

*new customers please read the rules!*
signaturea.png
Cauldron open!
Cauldron open!
signaturea.png
Heya! Can you brew me up 1x Primary Gene: Slime (Aberration) and 1x Secondary Gene: Sludge (Aberration)? I'll send the materials your way asap after you respond!
Heya! Can you brew me up 1x Primary Gene: Slime (Aberration) and 1x Secondary Gene: Sludge (Aberration)? I'll send the materials your way asap after you respond!
acecatcher.png ninbinarycatcher.png foostive_sea_slug.png
@Smoliver yes i can! please send them whenever <3
@Smoliver yes i can! please send them whenever <3
signaturea.png
@Smoliver hi, i've cancelled your trade because there were no funds attached :) please send 95,000 treasure and i will get started immediately. thank you!
@Smoliver hi, i've cancelled your trade because there were no funds attached :) please send 95,000 treasure and i will get started immediately. thank you!
signaturea.png
Hi, I'm working on a massive brewing project and found your through an affiliate link. I think you're going to be seeing a lot of me in the next few weeks, so I'll be adding to the tip jar regularly.
Right now, I'm looking to get one modern pinstripe brewed, and I'll send the mats and treasure over right away. Thank you in advance~
Hi, I'm working on a massive brewing project and found your through an affiliate link. I think you're going to be seeing a lot of me in the next few weeks, so I'll be adding to the tip jar regularly.
Right now, I'm looking to get one modern pinstripe brewed, and I'll send the mats and treasure over right away. Thank you in advance~
violentvioletsig.png
cauldron is open for anyone who needs it! ^^
cauldron is open for anyone who needs it! ^^
signaturea.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37