Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2958 2959 2960 2961 2962 ... 3159 3160
@Narlord

While in Edit mode, the "inbox" tab is the one with the purple arrow. You cannot change which tab it is, so you'll have to rename the tabs and shuffle your dragons around until the inbox tab has the name & dragons you intended.
@Narlord

While in Edit mode, the "inbox" tab is the one with the purple arrow. You cannot change which tab it is, so you'll have to rename the tabs and shuffle your dragons around until the inbox tab has the name & dragons you intended.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@Narlord Unfortunately, there is no way to change it.
@Narlord Unfortunately, there is no way to change it.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@NightmareJudge @mithrel

It's most helpful, thank you!
@NightmareJudge @mithrel

It's most helpful, thank you!
quwwzfK.png
He/Him | FRT+15 | Casual Player
Hoarder | Rhythm Gamer
pkPhZzo.png
hello hello
if I were to make a thread for outfit ideas (pre-assembled outfits for any dragon, not dressing specific dragons), which forum would that best go in
I was thinking Creative Corner but I want to make sure
hello hello
if I were to make a thread for outfit ideas (pre-assembled outfits for any dragon, not dressing specific dragons), which forum would that best go in
I was thinking Creative Corner but I want to make sure
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
@SolarizingSun

It depends on your purpose.

Selling designs: Items for Sale

Showing off designs for other people's dragons: Dragon Share

Creative Corner is more about your personal art (writing, graphical, musical, etc.) and not dress-up.
@SolarizingSun

It depends on your purpose.

Selling designs: Items for Sale

Showing off designs for other people's dragons: Dragon Share

Creative Corner is more about your personal art (writing, graphical, musical, etc.) and not dress-up.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@SleepyTiefling if you are blocked, you will not be able to view their profile. its possible that the account is locked, because it prevents from commenting on profile
@SleepyTiefling if you are blocked, you will not be able to view their profile. its possible that the account is locked, because it prevents from commenting on profile
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Is there a thread anywhere that has counts of how many dragons of each breed, color, gene etc. exist? (Like a dragon census). I know you can see this by searching individually in the search but is there anywhere that this info is centralized?
Is there a thread anywhere that has counts of how many dragons of each breed, color, gene etc. exist? (Like a dragon census). I know you can see this by searching individually in the search but is there anywhere that this info is centralized?
@skysthelimit1

No, no one does this. If you're curious about the commonality of any particular color/breed/gene, you'll have to do that search yourself.

I've seen the occasional "here's how many dragons of each breed we have!" thread in Flight Rising Discussion, but a serious census for every color, breed, and gene is an understandably Sisyphean task to create, let alone maintain with regular accuracy.
@skysthelimit1

No, no one does this. If you're curious about the commonality of any particular color/breed/gene, you'll have to do that search yourself.

I've seen the occasional "here's how many dragons of each breed we have!" thread in Flight Rising Discussion, but a serious census for every color, breed, and gene is an understandably Sisyphean task to create, let alone maintain with regular accuracy.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/630362/2226107?name=&type=undefined is there a way to make the icon to the left and the text taking up only the right side to make it look nice?
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/630362/2226107?name=&type=undefined is there a way to make the icon to the left and the text taking up only the right side to make it look nice?
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png
@CrumbledCandy You're looking for [b]columns[/b] to put things side-by-side! [code][columns] FIRST THING [nextcol] SECOND THING [nextcol] ETC [/columns] [columns][item=Lost Crown][nextcol]Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words[/columns][/code][columns][item=Lost Crown][nextcol]Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words[/columns] For further tutorials and fancier tricks, see [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2235393][u]Crowe's BBCode Compendium.[/u][/url] If you have any questions or problems, you're in the right place!
@CrumbledCandy

You're looking for columns to put things side-by-side!
Code:
[columns] FIRST THING [nextcol] SECOND THING [nextcol] ETC [/columns] [columns][item=Lost Crown][nextcol]Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words[/columns]
Lost Crown Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

For further tutorials and fancier tricks, see Crowe's BBCode Compendium. If you have any questions or problems, you're in the right place!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
1 2 ... 2958 2959 2960 2961 2962 ... 3159 3160