Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 111 112
New Resources!

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate, and to those that don't, I hope you're having a good day.

A new set of bio-width dividers - always welcome! - has been added to the list, courtesy of @Akaineko: 640x85 Bio Dividers. They can be found in Post 4.

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Iniga @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @ScremSquad @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @pocketsquid @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @Windstrike @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris @Effervessa @NoodleNox @LiliuMortis @Dachshund59 @Chiwen @flootzavut @Glimglee @Windowz @BunnySox @Mnkn10 @puppicino @victorycalls @Casteller @thingwithwings @zedortoo @Beansoupbruh @Dirt0w0ven @suncodex @ThistleProse @Experience @Selah @jotunn @ArtemisHalfMoon @Dragonglimmer @critterlover23 @yryssa1 @GLITTERTEETH @naranciag @Saphiress @AlphaSnowdust @Amfira @Crexxy @PlagueR0dent @KaraChan @AltMixie @SuzyChi @LouckyKoneko @ArufaurufuChan @mithrel @Cubee @HexedAdonis @crowael @StoneWeaver @ErInsomnia @PrincessInfinity @NotAtAllNight @beetlewashere
New Resources!

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate, and to those that don't, I hope you're having a good day.

A new set of bio-width dividers - always welcome! - has been added to the list, courtesy of @Akaineko: 640x85 Bio Dividers. They can be found in Post 4.

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Iniga @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @ScremSquad @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @pocketsquid @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @Windstrike @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris @Effervessa @NoodleNox @LiliuMortis @Dachshund59 @Chiwen @flootzavut @Glimglee @Windowz @BunnySox @Mnkn10 @puppicino @victorycalls @Casteller @thingwithwings @zedortoo @Beansoupbruh @Dirt0w0ven @suncodex @ThistleProse @Experience @Selah @jotunn @ArtemisHalfMoon @Dragonglimmer @critterlover23 @yryssa1 @GLITTERTEETH @naranciag @Saphiress @AlphaSnowdust @Amfira @Crexxy @PlagueR0dent @KaraChan @AltMixie @SuzyChi @LouckyKoneko @ArufaurufuChan @mithrel @Cubee @HexedAdonis @crowael @StoneWeaver @ErInsomnia @PrincessInfinity @NotAtAllNight @beetlewashere

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat

Has anyone submitted a resource for the Flight Rising Color as swatches you can download and insert into photoshop?

I found a comprehensive guide that says what colors are used for genes and their accents here ( The Ultimate Dragon Color Guide ) but I haven't found anyone who created the swatches in photoshop and shared them to be downloaded. I'd love to do so, but if someone has already done it, I'd love to save my time.

If anyone knows I'd love the answer!
@sgkat

Has anyone submitted a resource for the Flight Rising Color as swatches you can download and insert into photoshop?

I found a comprehensive guide that says what colors are used for genes and their accents here ( The Ultimate Dragon Color Guide ) but I haven't found anyone who created the swatches in photoshop and shared them to be downloaded. I'd love to do so, but if someone has already done it, I'd love to save my time.

If anyone knows I'd love the answer!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo Nobody has brought such a resource to my attention, and I haven't seen anything like it, so I suspect it hasn't been done
@CelesticLeo Nobody has brought such a resource to my attention, and I haven't seen anything like it, so I suspect it hasn't been done

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@CelesticLeo

I believe you're looking for this!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1914304#post_21179022

Unfortunately, the accompanying gene pallettes are missing, but the linked post has the most relevant info, at least for basic colors.
@CelesticLeo

I believe you're looking for this!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1914304#post_21179022

Unfortunately, the accompanying gene pallettes are missing, but the linked post has the most relevant info, at least for basic colors.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Harbinger

I'm actually looking to see if someone has made the color swatches in photoshop as a Swatch Set to be shared and downloaded among users. I just created a file for all the base color swatches. Those who use Photoshop can download it and have it as a Swatch Set. This is the Base body color only.

I'm debating If I want to add to it by creating subgroups for the genes.

@Harbinger

I'm actually looking to see if someone has made the color swatches in photoshop as a Swatch Set to be shared and downloaded among users. I just created a file for all the base color swatches. Those who use Photoshop can download it and have it as a Swatch Set. This is the Base body color only.

I'm debating If I want to add to it by creating subgroups for the genes.

MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
New Resources!

For those of you who are color-conscious or make skins/accents, there are some new color resources, prompted by @CelesticLeo:

Ultimate Color Guide | Vertical Color Stack
Color Palettes | Downloadable Color Swatches

New Resources!

For those of you who are color-conscious or make skins/accents, there are some new color resources, prompted by @CelesticLeo:

Ultimate Color Guide | Vertical Color Stack
Color Palettes | Downloadable Color Swatches

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@sgkat
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@sgkat
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
@sgkat Sorry for the double ping but I thought I'd let you know that one of the resources you linked had all of its images break recently!

This links to my post which directs you to the wayback machine link with the archived images. It's in the same thread as the original resources.

It's Starkindler's stuff for ease of searching in your forum thread.
@sgkat Sorry for the double ping but I thought I'd let you know that one of the resources you linked had all of its images break recently!

This links to my post which directs you to the wayback machine link with the archived images. It's in the same thread as the original resources.

It's Starkindler's stuff for ease of searching in your forum thread.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
@ZoranaDragon Thanks for bringing that to my attention, the link has been updated!
@ZoranaDragon Thanks for bringing that to my attention, the link has been updated!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@sgkat
I don't know if Lair Tab Description codes are something you'd want to list here, but if they are, I've made a bunch of free templates for people to use ^^

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3208665
@sgkat
I don't know if Lair Tab Description codes are something you'd want to list here, but if they are, I've made a bunch of free templates for people to use ^^

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3208665
nXzCm1w.png
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 111 112