Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
tired: "would kill for [physical music item]"

also tired: "would sell my kidney for [physical music item]"

wired: "would directly pay a month's worth of [the artist]'s rent on their behalf for [physical music item]"
tired: "would kill for [physical music item]"

also tired: "would sell my kidney for [physical music item]"

wired: "would directly pay a month's worth of [the artist]'s rent on their behalf for [physical music item]"
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Took me like two hours to hand sew this little alpaca head keychain thing the size of a pingpong ball but I managed to do it! Yay!
Took me like two hours to hand sew this little alpaca head keychain thing the size of a pingpong ball but I managed to do it! Yay!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
sometimes you just have a day when you need to listen to "Edelweiss" from The Sound of Music on repeat for the entire duration of doing a task and that's okay
sometimes you just have a day when you need to listen to "Edelweiss" from The Sound of Music on repeat for the entire duration of doing a task and that's okay
v2PJF9u.pngMUYNhfy.pnglCK29fT.png
1U4ItGh.png4Gh3xRo.pngdEe2UrM.png
6YousWl.pngsDZrx9M.pngUMevL3r.png
maybe i should replay it, i feel like i missed half of the games content just trying to get to the ending but i REALLY dont want to go to through last resort and deep well again,,., mr jawsum, humphrey and the slime girls were annoying to fight
maybe i should replay it, i feel like i missed half of the games content just trying to get to the ending but i REALLY dont want to go to through last resort and deep well again,,., mr jawsum, humphrey and the slime girls were annoying to fight
DtBIuzC.png
This flu I have may not be COVID, but it is still nasty. It is in my lungs. I feel like I've been hit by a truck.
This flu I have may not be COVID, but it is still nasty. It is in my lungs. I feel like I've been hit by a truck.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Cecil has dethroned Sans from his title. It was nice while it lasted.
Cecil has dethroned Sans from his title. It was nice while it lasted.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Be me. Enjoying FE3H but knowing there's a hella dark turn on its way. See the chapter title and think "oh wow that's... definitely not cheery."

Enter "Monica" enemy of the rest of my playthrough.

All my homies hate "Monica". You made an enemy for the rest of your short life and you will pay for what you did to Jeralt.
Be me. Enjoying FE3H but knowing there's a hella dark turn on its way. See the chapter title and think "oh wow that's... definitely not cheery."

Enter "Monica" enemy of the rest of my playthrough.

All my homies hate "Monica". You made an enemy for the rest of your short life and you will pay for what you did to Jeralt.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I HATE CODING ON A PHONE
I HATE CODING ON A PHONE
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
lmao i;m sad again, what's new
lmao i;m sad again, what's new
eastern-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gifwestern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gifhe/him
i need a hug from a friend rn…
i need a hug from a friend rn…
memtro
fr+3
he/xey
demiboy

Untitled_Artwork.png