Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 659 660 661 662 663 ... 672 673
@Amariel - oh wow i completely blanked on this huh. if you could put us back down on the waitlist as well that'd be appreciated ^^ [b]Username and ID#:[/b] VHShorrortapes #313717 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] solarpunk - globe - copper - clouds [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=blue entoloma] Floating bottom/middle left [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=glasswing rake] Floating top right [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=sparksylph husk] Still at bottom [b]Flight element bead:[/b] lightning [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 i believe
@Amariel - oh wow i completely blanked on this huh. if you could put us back down on the waitlist as well that'd be appreciated ^^
Username and ID#: VHShorrortapes #313717
Bottle shape: solarpunk - globe - copper - clouds
Item 1: Blue Entoloma Floating bottom/middle left
Item 2: Glasswing Rake Floating top right
Item 3: Sparksylph Husk Still at bottom
Flight element bead: lightning
Payment total: $2 i believe
...................................HslJD2N.png
...................................JvUa9ma.png
...................................FObX7rS.png
ede56a3e20547c165fa512c47d2e5b0326aabe8a.gif
........f617b71e2b879364b6c3643b3787fa1efb80f1b3.gif
loimysO.png.
fkWjutW.png.
UU9vIu2.png
@Amorah

Sure! You will have the slot until Jan 30
@Amorah

Sure! You will have the slot until Jan 30
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@VHShorrortapes

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $2 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
@VHShorrortapes

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $2 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
@gravitycon @VengefulPanda @creosote

You've been moved up to an open slot!
@gravitycon @VengefulPanda @creosote

You've been moved up to an open slot!
@Amariel ohhh sweet!! here's my order :D i hope i got the prices right - if i got it wrong and they all come out to $2 each that's fine! [b]Username and ID#:[/b] creosote #101073 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] solarpunk globe (bronze) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=engaging still life] Still/[b]Floating[/b] [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=dolomite geode] Still/[b]Floating[/b] [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=spare material] Still/[b]Floating[/b] [b]Flight element bead:[/b] nature [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] none [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 i think? [b]Username and ID#:[/b] creosote #101073 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=stag figurine] [b]Still[/b]/Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=augite fragments] Still/[b]Floating[/b] [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=rusty pickaxe] Still/[b]Floating[/b] [b]Flight element bead:[/b] none [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] beige seraph [b]Payment total:[/b] $1 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] creosote #101073 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] solarpunk globe (gold) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=prairie polearm] [b]Still[/b]/Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=cheerful chime] Still/[b]Floating[/b] [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=peace dove] Still/[b]Floating[/b] [b]Flight element bead:[/b] none, or earth if it's mandatory for the bottle type [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] none [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment total:[/b] $2
@Amariel ohhh sweet!! here's my order :D i hope i got the prices right - if i got it wrong and they all come out to $2 each that's fine!

Username and ID#: creosote #101073
Bottle shape: solarpunk globe (bronze)
Item 1: Engaging Still Life Still/Floating
Item 2: Dolomite Geode Still/Floating
Item 3: Spare Material Still/Floating
Flight element bead: nature
Feather or dragonscale ornament: none
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a
Payment total: $2 i think?

Bottle shape: cylinder
Item 1: Stag Figurine Still/Floating
Item 2: Augite Fragments Still/Floating
Item 3: Rusty Pickaxe Still/Floating
Flight element bead: none
Feather or dragonscale ornament: feather
Colour and gene of ornament: beige seraph
Payment total: $1

Bottle shape: solarpunk globe (gold)
Item 1: Prairie Polearm Still/Floating
Item 2: Cheerful Chime Still/Floating
Item 3: Peace Dove Still/Floating
Flight element bead: none, or earth if it's mandatory for the bottle type
Feather or dragonscale ornament: none
Payment total: $2
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
can i be added to the pinglist please? [emoji=new friend size=1]
can i be added to the pinglist please?
signaturea.png
@Amariel Yay! Could I please get two? [b]Username and ID#:[/b] VengefulPanda 346140 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=honeybee] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Perdita Bee] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=cliff lion] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Light [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] dragonscale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Metals / Bee [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar (silver) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Triad Moth] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Twilight Jewel Moth] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Meal Moth] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Shadow [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment total:[/b] $3
@Amariel
Yay! Could I please get two?
Username and ID#: VengefulPanda 346140
Bottle shape: Sphere

Item 1: Honeybee Floating
Item 2: Perdita Bee Floating
Item 3: Cliff Lion Still

Flight element bead: Light
Feather or dragonscale ornament: dragonscale
Colour and gene of ornament: Metals / Bee

Bottle shape: Bell Jar (silver)

Item 1: Triad Moth Floating
Item 2: Twilight Jewel Moth Floating
Item 3: Meal Moth Floating

Flight element bead: Shadow
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Payment total: $3
@creosote

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $5 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
@creosote

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $5 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
@genuflectt

Would you like to be on the waitlist for orders? Or on the pinglist for news and events?
@genuflectt

Would you like to be on the waitlist for orders? Or on the pinglist for news and events?
@VengefulPanda

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $3 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
@VengefulPanda

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $3 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
1 2 ... 659 660 661 662 663 ... 672 673