Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what do u use dragon broadcasts for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
pretty much whatever, mostly random quotes, but sometimes prices or the role they have in the lair
pretty much whatever, mostly random quotes, but sometimes prices or the role they have in the lair
Volt Wiring
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
Something related to the character.
Something related to the character.
pronouns for me
pronouns for me
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
Pronouns for my main lair and quotes/lyrics for my fandragons.
Pronouns for my main lair and quotes/lyrics for my fandragons.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
to make searching for them much easier in my hibden since "custom broadcast" is an option for search in there
to make searching for them much easier in my hibden since "custom broadcast" is an option for search in there
BuDq0ZK.gif
Different things. Might be something the dragon might say or do. Might be a reference to the source material on a fandragon. Might be lyrics, as my banes are mostly songs. Might just be a personal note or clerical thing for my own use ( things like "this dragon is so-in-so's kid, so don't try to breed them" or "this birthday dragon was hatched on this year"). Or advertisements: xmas/vday/new year/special day hatch? a naomi/ignis kid? special digit? Things of that nature that might make the dragon more appealing to buyers on the AH. Provided the dragon's in question actually do have something special about them.
Different things. Might be something the dragon might say or do. Might be a reference to the source material on a fandragon. Might be lyrics, as my banes are mostly songs. Might just be a personal note or clerical thing for my own use ( things like "this dragon is so-in-so's kid, so don't try to breed them" or "this birthday dragon was hatched on this year"). Or advertisements: xmas/vday/new year/special day hatch? a naomi/ignis kid? special digit? Things of that nature that might make the dragon more appealing to buyers on the AH. Provided the dragon's in question actually do have something special about them.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
[quote name="darkviverna" date="2023-01-30 19:05:40" ] I fill mine with dialogue lines I think the dragon would speak. [/quote] Or their titles, like "Queen of so-and-so" or unusual character trait like [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75346971]"Avid Hotwheel Collector"[/url], usually to try and boost the aesthetic of a dragon or to be funny haha
darkviverna wrote on 2023-01-30 19:05:40:
I fill mine with dialogue lines I think the dragon would speak.

Or their titles, like "Queen of so-and-so" or unusual character trait like "Avid Hotwheel Collector", usually to try and boost the aesthetic of a dragon or to be funny haha
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
quotes or jokes (which sometimes are the same thing)
quotes or jokes (which sometimes are the same thing)
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
"Breed w/Lamename"
"Breed w/Lamename"
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Roles usually, but I'm hit-and-miss with using them. I also list the name of the coli build for those who are level 25.
Roles usually, but I'm hit-and-miss with using them. I also list the name of the coli build for those who are level 25.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7