Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | finally achieved ancient status
1 2 3
ohh congrats! I'm currently still working on mine (90 slots right now!) because i really want to live in the tempest spire.. and lair space of course. I always need lair space. expansion has been taking forever though cause ive been slacking off grinding + keep spending my treasure on more dragons LOL
ohh congrats! I'm currently still working on mine (90 slots right now!) because i really want to live in the tempest spire.. and lair space of course. I always need lair space. expansion has been taking forever though cause ive been slacking off grinding + keep spending my treasure on more dragons LOL
Volt Wiring
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
Ayyy congrats ! I got th' ancient lair this notn 'cause I decided to get some pairs to hatch my own fodder dragons - went from 95 to 150 slots so far
Ayyy congrats ! I got th' ancient lair this notn 'cause I decided to get some pairs to hatch my own fodder dragons - went from 95 to 150 slots so far
UDy41Fx.png
I’ve been on and off since opening day but I only have 65 slots lol
I’ve been on and off since opening day but I only have 65 slots lol
vega
they/them
Congratulations! I don't remember exactly when I finished buying lair expansions... I do remember saving the millions I needed and then waiting for for my flight to have dominance, though. Now I desperately want more active lair space!
Congratulations! I don't remember exactly when I finished buying lair expansions... I do remember saving the millions I needed and then waiting for for my flight to have dominance, though. Now I desperately want more active lair space!
UwPE0Qp.png
I obtain new dragons SO slowly that I still haven’t reached Ancient Lair after the almost decade I’ve been playing this game. T-T
I obtain new dragons SO slowly that I still haven’t reached Ancient Lair after the almost decade I’ve been playing this game. T-T
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Congrats! And good luck for everyone still trying to get there!

I reached mine on August 21st, 2017 (at least it seems like that from Clan Activity), so exactly 190 days after joining.
Congrats! And good luck for everyone still trying to get there!

I reached mine on August 21st, 2017 (at least it seems like that from Clan Activity), so exactly 190 days after joining.
W6LdAlV.gif
congrats! [quote name="fatui" date="2023-01-29 17:01:33" ] im also.... now lazy about the hibden slots lol [/quote] I'm the opposite haha, hibden tasks are ~*~quests~*~ so I must do them. I'm out here tossing eggs and genes at my hibden, but when it comes to expanding my main lair I'm like "245kt?? so expensive??" (everyone in this topic is probably laughing at me calling this expensive) so I do not do it
congrats!
fatui wrote on 2023-01-29 17:01:33:
im also.... now lazy about the hibden slots lol
I'm the opposite haha, hibden tasks are ~*~quests~*~ so I must do them. I'm out here tossing eggs and genes at my hibden, but when it comes to expanding my main lair I'm like "245kt?? so expensive??" (everyone in this topic is probably laughing at me calling this expensive) so I do not do it
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
1 2 3