Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragonvale friends!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@itswren
Well, the weirdest thing about it is that adding via code didn't exist until at least late 2018 because I'm like 99.9% sure that back in August 2018 that wasn't a thing yet.

I can add 2 more friends 1 more friend for daily gem exchange! Ping me with your code, my code is where it always was, in my first post in this thread ^^
@itswren
Well, the weirdest thing about it is that adding via code didn't exist until at least late 2018 because I'm like 99.9% sure that back in August 2018 that wasn't a thing yet.

I can add 2 more friends 1 more friend for daily gem exchange! Ping me with your code, my code is where it always was, in my first post in this thread ^^
W6LdAlV.gif
i'm so happy i saw this thread! i know i'm about to get rambly here, so forgive me in advance. i've recently been playing a lot of dragonvale, although my activity levels vary quite a bit with time haha. i think i started dragonvale shortly after its initial release, lost my old account, and played on and off with a new account until 6th anniversary. i got back into it with a friend in august 2021 still using that second save file, and i've been logging in daily (or more!) since then. i've been trying to decorate and reorganize my park recently because i clearly did not when i was younger, and i'm getting tired of looking at the sea of random event decorations and pedestals lol.

i'm at level 170 and 699/755 dragons because uhhh i had a lot of progress already when coming back to the game and i've spent more time in the game in the past year and a half or so than i'm willing to think about hahaha

@Ventoux @itswren @RallraxAuri @whalesbone @Inktaillive @Driadhe

i've added all of you! my friend id is MapleTreeway#7641 :)

usually i distribute gem/treat gifts among whoever is active on my friends list at the time, although i always try to gift back.

current coop dragon is chaiko for my friend who couldn't get one during the last event, but once he dupes it for himself, i'm always open to coop requests!

also, to anyone who comes later, please ping me if you send a friend request! i'd love to have more friends on dragonvale :D
i'm so happy i saw this thread! i know i'm about to get rambly here, so forgive me in advance. i've recently been playing a lot of dragonvale, although my activity levels vary quite a bit with time haha. i think i started dragonvale shortly after its initial release, lost my old account, and played on and off with a new account until 6th anniversary. i got back into it with a friend in august 2021 still using that second save file, and i've been logging in daily (or more!) since then. i've been trying to decorate and reorganize my park recently because i clearly did not when i was younger, and i'm getting tired of looking at the sea of random event decorations and pedestals lol.

i'm at level 170 and 699/755 dragons because uhhh i had a lot of progress already when coming back to the game and i've spent more time in the game in the past year and a half or so than i'm willing to think about hahaha

@Ventoux @itswren @RallraxAuri @whalesbone @Inktaillive @Driadhe

i've added all of you! my friend id is MapleTreeway#7641 :)

usually i distribute gem/treat gifts among whoever is active on my friends list at the time, although i always try to gift back.

current coop dragon is chaiko for my friend who couldn't get one during the last event, but once he dupes it for himself, i'm always open to coop requests!

also, to anyone who comes later, please ping me if you send a friend request! i'd love to have more friends on dragonvale :D
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
@wetdog15

I know what you mean about younger you not knowing much about decorating, haha! Trying to make a nice looking (or at least fairly organised park) is one of the main reasons I like playing, though at this point I think my old save is looking nicer than my current one ^ ^' It's a work in progress, haha!

I added you as a friend also :D
@wetdog15

I know what you mean about younger you not knowing much about decorating, haha! Trying to make a nice looking (or at least fairly organised park) is one of the main reasons I like playing, though at this point I think my old save is looking nicer than my current one ^ ^' It's a work in progress, haha!

I added you as a friend also :D
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
@wetdog15 Added you too! I also sent you a gem but don't worry about sending one back if you can't :)

As for decorating, my main island is the only one that is finished xD and I'm currently working on my moon island! The others are just organized for each element/theme and I'll decorate when I come up with an idea :)
@wetdog15 Added you too! I also sent you a gem but don't worry about sending one back if you can't :)

As for decorating, my main island is the only one that is finished xD and I'm currently working on my moon island! The others are just organized for each element/theme and I'll decorate when I come up with an idea :)
Oh my goodness I didn't think anyone on here even played Dragonvale!

@itswren
I used to play it all the time, but recently have been on and off of it in random bursts. I'm level 90, 390/755 dragons, and my friend ID is Springaling#1456 :)

@itswren
I used to play it all the time, but recently have been on and off of it in random bursts. I'm level 90, 390/755 dragons, and my friend ID is Springaling#1456 :)
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
@Springaling406

I friended you :D
@Springaling406

I friended you :D
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
[quote name="@Springaling406" date="2023-01-30 09:44:48" ] Oh my goodness I didn't think anyone on here even played Dragonvale! @/itswren I used to play it all the time, but recently have been on and off of it in random bursts. I'm level 89, 390/755 dragons, and my friend ID is Springaling#1456 :) [/quote] sent a request! my code is a few posts up ^^ also, just a general psa for other folks who don't often check the dragon market (i only just learned this last night hahaha), but nightbloom and misfortune were made permanent a few months ago! i might be late to the realization party, but i think it's ultimately a really nice change since those two are important to a lot of limited event breeding combos. it makes some of those big dollar ec purchases more forgiving/easier to obtain for newer/returning/less dragonarium-focused players, and they're both very fun epics that feel cool to have around. overall, i'm really happy with their new(ish) status :)
@Springaling406 wrote on 2023-01-30 09:44:48:

@/itswren
I used to play it all the time, but recently have been on and off of it in random bursts. I'm level 89, 390/755 dragons, and my friend ID is Springaling#1456 :)
sent a request! my code is a few posts up ^^

also, just a general psa for other folks who don't often check the dragon market (i only just learned this last night hahaha), but nightbloom and misfortune were made permanent a few months ago! i might be late to the realization party, but i think it's ultimately a really nice change since those two are important to a lot of limited event breeding combos. it makes some of those big dollar ec purchases more forgiving/easier to obtain for newer/returning/less dragonarium-focused players, and they're both very fun epics that feel cool to have around. overall, i'm really happy with their new(ish) status :)
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
@Springaling406
Send you a request! My code is in my first post of this thread~

@itswren
Send you a request for the old save. Do you have preference to which save I should sent gifts?

BTW another reminder: 2 days to go in the half-cost expansion event! Note that Galaxy Islands upgrades and Hibernation Cave upgrades also count there.

Also,a question for anyone who got the new Megatat, is it only a decoration where you can put dragons or you can collect moneys from it? Because thinking about getting this one when I get a wish. Nevermind, found the answer.
@Springaling406
Send you a request! My code is in my first post of this thread~

@itswren
Send you a request for the old save. Do you have preference to which save I should sent gifts?

BTW another reminder: 2 days to go in the half-cost expansion event! Note that Galaxy Islands upgrades and Hibernation Cave upgrades also count there.

Also,a question for anyone who got the new Megatat, is it only a decoration where you can put dragons or you can collect moneys from it? Because thinking about getting this one when I get a wish. Nevermind, found the answer.
W6LdAlV.gif
Sending all of you friend requests :P
@RallraxAuri @whalesbone @Inktaillive @Driadhe
Sending all of you friend requests :P
@RallraxAuri @whalesbone @Inktaillive @Driadhe
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
@Ventoux

Thank you! I definitely need the gems more on my new save more, but I appreciate gifts regardless <3
@Ventoux

Thank you! I definitely need the gems more on my new save more, but I appreciate gifts regardless <3
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11