Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what do u use dragon broadcasts for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
For most of my lore dragons I do Full Name, Occupation | Pronouns. However for some dragons I do Title | Pronouns.
For most of my lore dragons I do Full Name, Occupation | Pronouns. However for some dragons I do Title | Pronouns.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
[quote name="darkviverna" date="2023-01-30 19:05:40" ] I fill mine with dialogue lines I think the dragon would speak. [/quote] Same! For my dragons who don't speak, I'll put in some kinda noise they make or a line that would be said About them. Pronouns may be more sensible and useful, but I really like having the little quotes.
darkviverna wrote on 2023-01-30 19:05:40:
I fill mine with dialogue lines I think the dragon would speak.

Same! For my dragons who don't speak, I'll put in some kinda noise they make or a line that would be said About them.
Pronouns may be more sensible and useful, but I really like having the little quotes.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
quotes mostly. either ones i've made up or found somewhere else. i've been kind of lacking on them though ^^;
quotes mostly. either ones i've made up or found somewhere else. i've been kind of lacking on them though ^^;
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
dragons' roles go into the dragon broadcast for me! (if i know them.,,.)
dragons' roles go into the dragon broadcast for me! (if i know them.,,.)
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
I mostly use mine to take visitors on a little tour of the clan, having my dragons interact with them through their broadcasts! Agony, BEN, Enoch and Cupid are all good examples.

If I can't muster a good tour interaction, then my fallback- for my fandragons- are quotes or references their respective media! Holmes and Kazuma are some of my best examples.
I mostly use mine to take visitors on a little tour of the clan, having my dragons interact with them through their broadcasts! Agony, BEN, Enoch and Cupid are all good examples.

If I can't muster a good tour interaction, then my fallback- for my fandragons- are quotes or references their respective media! Holmes and Kazuma are some of my best examples.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
to roast my children.
to roast my children.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
A little title/song lyrics and pronouns.

Like this, this, and this.

Also I have one sorta jokey one here. Still good enough format for me tbh.
A little title/song lyrics and pronouns.

Like this, this, and this.

Also I have one sorta jokey one here. Still good enough format for me tbh.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I use them for heritage if the dragon is low-gen, e.g. "G3 (pure progen)," and pronouns if it's different from the pose.

Otherwise, it's a mix of:
- Roles (NotN rep, head archivist (keeper of badges), court mage)
- A quote that fits their vibe, or is from their source work if they're a tribute/fandragon
- idk, stray thoughts that pop into my head about the dragon
I use them for heritage if the dragon is low-gen, e.g. "G3 (pure progen)," and pronouns if it's different from the pose.

Otherwise, it's a mix of:
- Roles (NotN rep, head archivist (keeper of badges), court mage)
- A quote that fits their vibe, or is from their source work if they're a tribute/fandragon
- idk, stray thoughts that pop into my head about the dragon
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I use it for the dragon’s job, and if they have a mate then their mate’s name is in the broadcast too.

Oh, and if the dragon has something notable about them that’s not related to lore I’ll add it too, like if it’s a fandragon.
I use it for the dragon’s job, and if they have a mate then their mate’s name is in the broadcast too.

Oh, and if the dragon has something notable about them that’s not related to lore I’ll add it too, like if it’s a fandragon.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Pronouns, roles, and information. Also some quotes and short descriptions as well. Sometimes weird stuff
Pronouns, roles, and information. Also some quotes and short descriptions as well. Sometimes weird stuff
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7