Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Sky RP with Kaleidostrophic
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77
Cantrius stopped with the group, looking down at the darkened Skykid. At Pike's question, he gave the new arrival a looke over, searching for familiar details. He found none.

"I don't." he replied, looking to Pike.
Cantrius stopped with the group, looking down at the darkened Skykid. At Pike's question, he gave the new arrival a looke over, searching for familiar details. He found none.

"I don't." he replied, looking to Pike.
Nodding, Pike asked the same of Frigona, but she also denied any familiarity with the sky kid.

"Huh. I was hoping she could wake up to a familiar face to lessen the panic when she sees a bunch of strangers and a dragon."

Frigona nodded, knowing from first-hand experience how that last part felt.

"I'll get her on the ship for now," Pike continued. "Everyone can go back to what they were doing." He lifted the weakened sky kid into his arms, ready to fly off.
Nodding, Pike asked the same of Frigona, but she also denied any familiarity with the sky kid.

"Huh. I was hoping she could wake up to a familiar face to lessen the panic when she sees a bunch of strangers and a dragon."

Frigona nodded, knowing from first-hand experience how that last part felt.

"I'll get her on the ship for now," Pike continued. "Everyone can go back to what they were doing." He lifted the weakened sky kid into his arms, ready to fly off.
The darkened Skykid didn't give much reaction to being lifted, other then shifting slightly in Pike's arms as if trying to get closer to the light he had. This was probably more of a natural instinct that anything.

Cantrius stepped away from Pike, giving him room to take off. The tall Skykid himself didn't really know what to do now.
The darkened Skykid didn't give much reaction to being lifted, other then shifting slightly in Pike's arms as if trying to get closer to the light he had. This was probably more of a natural instinct that anything.

Cantrius stepped away from Pike, giving him room to take off. The tall Skykid himself didn't really know what to do now.
While Pike put the sky kid in a cozy spot with plenty of fire around, Barracuda put her focus on Cantrius.

"Soooo eating darkness was a bad idea. I doubt the Captain has a better plan though. He did say it gets worse from here. Did any new ideas pop up?"
While Pike put the sky kid in a cozy spot with plenty of fire around, Barracuda put her focus on Cantrius.

"Soooo eating darkness was a bad idea. I doubt the Captain has a better plan though. He did say it gets worse from here. Did any new ideas pop up?"
(dunno what to write for the darkened Skykid rn)
(also sorry for such a late reply, hit a writing slump in general bit tis better now)

Cantrius turned to Barracuda as she addressed him, recalling how badly consuming a plant had worked. If it only got worse from there, well, he wasn't looking forward to it.

Unfortunately, as he communicated with a shake of his head, Cantrius himself didn't have any ideas.
(dunno what to write for the darkened Skykid rn)
(also sorry for such a late reply, hit a writing slump in general bit tis better now)

Cantrius turned to Barracuda as she addressed him, recalling how badly consuming a plant had worked. If it only got worse from there, well, he wasn't looking forward to it.

Unfortunately, as he communicated with a shake of his head, Cantrius himself didn't have any ideas.
Barracuda didn't bat an eye at the expected response. "Well, we seem to have a chance to relax now. So if your condition isn't too bad, it's time for some games!"

Frigona invited herself into the conversation at the mention of games. Morph also took interest, although he pretended he wasn't paying attention as he stood away from the group.

"I want in!" said Frigona.
Barracuda didn't bat an eye at the expected response. "Well, we seem to have a chance to relax now. So if your condition isn't too bad, it's time for some games!"

Frigona invited herself into the conversation at the mention of games. Morph also took interest, although he pretended he wasn't paying attention as he stood away from the group.

"I want in!" said Frigona.
Cantrius glanced down at his arm. The darkness hadn't progressed any more than it had before, so he assumed he would be fine.

"Sure." he replies, turning his attention back to Barracuda.
Cantrius glanced down at his arm. The darkness hadn't progressed any more than it had before, so he assumed he would be fine.

"Sure." he replies, turning his attention back to Barracuda.
"Sweet! Now we just have to decide what to play."

Barracuda paced in the sand, eliminating the games that wouldn't work. "How about-- Ah, no. That involves dragons. We could play-- Urgh, that one specifically requires someone getting hit by a dragon. What's with all these dangerous games we have?!"

With a snicker, Morph cut in. "You made them up."

"Aw, stuff it, you friend stealer." Barracuda glanced between Frigona and Cantrius. "Did either of you ever play games? You know, safe ones."
"Sweet! Now we just have to decide what to play."

Barracuda paced in the sand, eliminating the games that wouldn't work. "How about-- Ah, no. That involves dragons. We could play-- Urgh, that one specifically requires someone getting hit by a dragon. What's with all these dangerous games we have?!"

With a snicker, Morph cut in. "You made them up."

"Aw, stuff it, you friend stealer." Barracuda glanced between Frigona and Cantrius. "Did either of you ever play games? You know, safe ones."
"Well, uh, I used to play hide-and-seek back when I was living in the Treehouse." Cantrius offered, having no other ideas. "And I think I remember this other one that involved kicking a ball around."

He wasn't great at hide-and-seek, mostly due to his height.
"Well, uh, I used to play hide-and-seek back when I was living in the Treehouse." Cantrius offered, having no other ideas. "And I think I remember this other one that involved kicking a ball around."

He wasn't great at hide-and-seek, mostly due to his height.
With her hand on her chin, Barracuda replied, "Hide-and-seek is a classic, but there aren't many hiding places here. The Graveyard would be better."

Frigona's distaste for the Graveyard showed even through her mask. Agreeing with her attitude, Barracuda ran off again.

"I'll go find a ball!"
With her hand on her chin, Barracuda replied, "Hide-and-seek is a classic, but there aren't many hiding places here. The Graveyard would be better."

Frigona's distaste for the Graveyard showed even through her mask. Agreeing with her attitude, Barracuda ran off again.

"I'll go find a ball!"
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77