Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
yo i only have like 50 den tasks left to do. i'm almost free.
yo i only have like 50 den tasks left to do. i'm almost free.
eastern-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gifwestern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gifhe/him
*Looks at my madcom fandragons - three g1's and one g3*

*inhale*

Wallet I know what we're gonna do today
*Looks at my madcom fandragons - three g1's and one g3*

*inhale*

Wallet I know what we're gonna do today
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
I CAN't WAIT FOR MARCH I CAN't BELIEVE THAT THIS IS ACRTUSLLY HAPPENING AHHHHHH
I CAN't WAIT FOR MARCH I CAN't BELIEVE THAT THIS IS ACRTUSLLY HAPPENING AHHHHHH
eastern-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gifwestern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gifhe/him
supposed to study for my russian exam . Will not do this instead i am drawing lego monkie kid sun wukong . What the hell is wrong with ME
supposed to study for my russian exam . Will not do this instead i am drawing lego monkie kid sun wukong . What the hell is wrong with ME
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
thank u itunes for calling metalopod metalopot

and now im confused how octopus is spelt in japanese cause inkipedia says tako but splatune list of songs spells it taco ?? like it says tacozones rendezvous and tacotsubo valley… dumb little squidiot me who literally knows nothing about japanese other than a few words bc of splatoon and rhythm heaven is confused

also i used to absolutely hate splattack jam session but BRO this is a BOP and gives off such splat1 energy i LOVE IT
i think i just hate the training room ver of it?? cause it just repeats the same part over and over and thats just it :sob: idk i dont go into the training room very often bc the music drives me crazy
thank u itunes for calling metalopod metalopot

and now im confused how octopus is spelt in japanese cause inkipedia says tako but splatune list of songs spells it taco ?? like it says tacozones rendezvous and tacotsubo valley… dumb little squidiot me who literally knows nothing about japanese other than a few words bc of splatoon and rhythm heaven is confused

also i used to absolutely hate splattack jam session but BRO this is a BOP and gives off such splat1 energy i LOVE IT
i think i just hate the training room ver of it?? cause it just repeats the same part over and over and thats just it :sob: idk i dont go into the training room very often bc the music drives me crazy
memtro
fr+3
he/xey
demiboy

Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
—— songs that are important to me
or that give me unreasonable joy :>
*pulls out bongos*

*plays bongos for this thread*
*pulls out bongos*

*plays bongos for this thread*
Me: Eesh better sort my hoard I have a BUNCH OF STUFF
Me: When did I get 7 Nocturne eggs
Me: Eesh better sort my hoard I have a BUNCH OF STUFF
Me: When did I get 7 Nocturne eggs
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Oh my GOSH they're actually releasing the rest of the Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure games to North America! I'm so freaking happy omg. I loved Rhapsody as a kid.
Oh my GOSH they're actually releasing the rest of the Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure games to North America! I'm so freaking happy omg. I loved Rhapsody as a kid.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I haven't been this fascinated with a TV mystery since Monster
(Referring to True Detective S1)
I haven't been this fascinated with a TV mystery since Monster
(Referring to True Detective S1)
who is this man??? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83175095][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/831751/83175095.png[/img][/url] where did he come from?? when did I buy him?? why did I buy him?? he does he have a familiar??
who is this man???

83175095.png

where did he come from?? when did I buy him?? why did I buy him?? he does he have a familiar??
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png