Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | finally achieved ancient status
1 2 3
Congrats! Been here since 2018 and I still haven't gotten myself above Venerable because honestly now that I have 85 slots it feels excessive to get more haha. Maybe one day!
Congrats! Been here since 2018 and I still haven't gotten myself above Venerable because honestly now that I have 85 slots it feels excessive to get more haha. Maybe one day!
Ancient lair status is actually my current goal!! I'm at Venerable right now but once I get enough I want to expand.
Ancient lair status is actually my current goal!! I'm at Venerable right now but once I get enough I want to expand.
Congrats! I don't remember when I got my ancient lair, but I did just discover that if you were active when the old achievements system was still live, they're still visible if you go all the way to the end of your recent activity on your clan profile. Who knew? Anyway, I never actually got the achievement for the ancient lair before they were disable, but I got my venerable lair back in 2019, so I probably got up to ancient status that year or in 2020. That's a lot more recently than I was expecting!
Congrats! I don't remember when I got my ancient lair, but I did just discover that if you were active when the old achievements system was still live, they're still visible if you go all the way to the end of your recent activity on your clan profile. Who knew? Anyway, I never actually got the achievement for the ancient lair before they were disable, but I got my venerable lair back in 2019, so I probably got up to ancient status that year or in 2020. That's a lot more recently than I was expecting!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
congrats! i am at exactly 100 slots i believe. hit it after... wind v lightning? pretty sure it was wind v lightning. so just a couple months ago. needed the space for fodder. now i just need to get up to the lair cap so i'll never have fodder storage space issues ever again.
congrats! i am at exactly 100 slots i believe. hit it after... wind v lightning? pretty sure it was wind v lightning. so just a couple months ago. needed the space for fodder. now i just need to get up to the lair cap so i'll never have fodder storage space issues ever again.
8aKVtucC_o.png
i left my lair expansions alone for a long time because i was just too poor to afford them after a certain point (and also the release of the hibden just made it easier to get slots!) but now i'm working towards getting that sweet ancient lair title. i got venerable lair recently!

i know that i'll never need ALL that lair space but the title just sounds cool. i've wanted it for years.
i left my lair expansions alone for a long time because i was just too poor to afford them after a certain point (and also the release of the hibden just made it easier to get slots!) but now i'm working towards getting that sweet ancient lair title. i got venerable lair recently!

i know that i'll never need ALL that lair space but the title just sounds cool. i've wanted it for years.
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
It took me up until last year to go Ancient...I joined in 2016 but cumulatively I have likely played for less than a full year bc of hiatuses....Congrats though! Ancient lairs feel powerful
It took me up until last year to go Ancient...I joined in 2016 but cumulatively I have likely played for less than a full year bc of hiatuses....Congrats though! Ancient lairs feel powerful
wlLXM.gif
I intend to get there as soon as we reach Trickmurk Circus for dom discount. Five slots to go [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
I intend to get there as soon as we reach Trickmurk Circus for dom discount. Five slots to go
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Congrats! Ever since the first time i saw an ancient lair i’ve wanted the title so badly. I finally got to the second tier i think in November last year?

It does indeed suck that it isn’t time related though. But the lair expansion is an awesome money sink, even if it’s insanely priced for only 5 slots

Congrats! Ever since the first time i saw an ancient lair i’ve wanted the title so badly. I finally got to the second tier i think in November last year?

It does indeed suck that it isn’t time related though. But the lair expansion is an awesome money sink, even if it’s insanely priced for only 5 slots

..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
Still working on it
Though the way things have been, I may never actually get there lol
Still working on it
Though the way things have been, I may never actually get there lol
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
I don't really remember, but I think I got it within my first few years of playing? Definitely not within the first. It takes a while to get there cause its so expensive but there's so many other more exciting things to spend your money on around here...
I don't really remember, but I think I got it within my first few years of playing? Definitely not within the first. It takes a while to get there cause its so expensive but there's so many other more exciting things to spend your money on around here...
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3