Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
i should have sent out all PAs & CRs so far for the people I indicated, if you did not get one but i told you i would set one up please ping me, i may have missed that then!
i should have sent out all PAs & CRs so far for the people I indicated, if you did not get one but i told you i would set one up please ping me, i may have missed that then!
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
could I do [item=Skin: Heros] for 1300g? LAH is 1500g
could I do Skin: Heros for 1300g? LAH is 1500g
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@liturgies
i believe i sent a PM but i thought i might as well send one here too. :^)
i'm super interested in this skin reality with you by auroshen, but i have no clue if i'd be able to afford the original print price (4kg). do you have any wishlist items or any way we can haggle? i wouldn't want to undercut your prices in any way but i am gem poor rn LOL it would take me well over a month to gather up 4kg so i'm not sure :c

if not, don't worry abt it! i wish u the best of luck w/ ur sales <3
@liturgies
i believe i sent a PM but i thought i might as well send one here too. :^)
i'm super interested in this skin reality with you by auroshen, but i have no clue if i'd be able to afford the original print price (4kg). do you have any wishlist items or any way we can haggle? i wouldn't want to undercut your prices in any way but i am gem poor rn LOL it would take me well over a month to gather up 4kg so i'm not sure :c

if not, don't worry abt it! i wish u the best of luck w/ ur sales <3
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery

@liturgies - Thanks for the PA! I think I'll pass on No Type of Story, for now. I would, however, like to buy a copy of that custom (dawn goes down to stay) for 5kg. Could you please send a PA for that one, as well? As I may need a little bit of time to liquidate. ^-^

@liturgies - Thanks for the PA! I think I'll pass on No Type of Story, for now. I would, however, like to buy a copy of that custom (dawn goes down to stay) for 5kg. Could you please send a PA for that one, as well? As I may need a little bit of time to liquidate. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
awesome, thanks so much! been searching for twigs and trinkets for a bit now- when i happen to be on flight rising haha.

will get the gems asap!
awesome, thanks so much! been searching for twigs and trinkets for a bit now- when i happen to be on flight rising haha.

will get the gems asap!
serpents1b.png
@liturgies - Hiya, I'm super interested in , but I saw that you sold a copy in the forum while I was searching for a price idea. Do you happen to have another copy since I saw it wasn't crossed out? If so, could I get a quick hold on it for 4.5kg? ;w;

I'm also interested in if it's still available! Does 1.2kg sound fair? I can also happily do partial payment with eggs if you'd like for both :)
@liturgies - Hiya, I'm super interested in , but I saw that you sold a copy in the forum while I was searching for a price idea. Do you happen to have another copy since I saw it wasn't crossed out? If so, could I get a quick hold on it for 4.5kg? ;w;

I'm also interested in if it's still available! Does 1.2kg sound fair? I can also happily do partial payment with eggs if you'd like for both :)
SgaIQc3.png
Hi! I'm interested in would 950g work for you? ^^
Hi! I'm interested in would 950g work for you? ^^
kiki she/her fr+0
Divider-Branch4.png
about SIblLnn.png hatchery SIblLnn.png projects SIblLnn.png wishlist
Ohhhh man I was trying to avoid this thread for the sake of my vault but here I am making Impulsive Decisions again! :D

Would you accept...

eerie peacock - 10kg
Will of Anubis - 8kg
All Seeing Raven - 8kg
Kneecaps (2) - 8kg
nothing gold can stay - 8kg
encumbered knight - 2kg
annual retinue - 2kg
magpies - 2kg
chu yu - 2kg
VIII. Strength - 2kg
inner cell - 1,2kg
loyalty - 1,2kg
horology - 1,2kg
not yet forgotten - 2kg
FALSE TEETH. - 750g
Away with Time - 750g
king of death seekers - 2kg
king of storm seekers - 2kg
Red Summer - 1,2kg
Arctic Winter - 1,2kg
Dancing Kitsune - 1,2kg
Yoru no Inari - 1,2 kg
Yoru no Kitsune - 1,2kg
Erntetanz - 2kg

Or like an even 70kg, I think it's a little over. >>; I hope none of those are too low, I did check a bit on the thread for previous offers, but I saw some that I wanted had sold already so I figured I'd just yeet this out and see what happens. xD
Ohhhh man I was trying to avoid this thread for the sake of my vault but here I am making Impulsive Decisions again! :D

Would you accept...

eerie peacock - 10kg
Will of Anubis - 8kg
All Seeing Raven - 8kg
Kneecaps (2) - 8kg
nothing gold can stay - 8kg
encumbered knight - 2kg
annual retinue - 2kg
magpies - 2kg
chu yu - 2kg
VIII. Strength - 2kg
inner cell - 1,2kg
loyalty - 1,2kg
horology - 1,2kg
not yet forgotten - 2kg
FALSE TEETH. - 750g
Away with Time - 750g
king of death seekers - 2kg
king of storm seekers - 2kg
Red Summer - 1,2kg
Arctic Winter - 1,2kg
Dancing Kitsune - 1,2kg
Yoru no Inari - 1,2 kg
Yoru no Kitsune - 1,2kg
Erntetanz - 2kg

Or like an even 70kg, I think it's a little over. >>; I hope none of those are too low, I did check a bit on the thread for previous offers, but I saw some that I wanted had sold already so I figured I'd just yeet this out and see what happens. xD

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
May I get a price check on Crossed Autumn and Arctic Winter?

edit: wups, I see you've got a taker for Arctic Winter already. Still interested in Crossed Autumn!
May I get a price check on Crossed Autumn and Arctic Winter?

edit: wups, I see you've got a taker for Arctic Winter already. Still interested in Crossed Autumn!
riVr93C.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45