Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
what if ..... i drew MORE lego monkie kid art. ........... No ... i mustn't ....... But what if.. ?
what if ..... i drew MORE lego monkie kid art. ........... No ... i mustn't ....... But what if.. ?
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
Oh man and I thought I was obsessed with my last two favourite characters...,,,, it's been 7 days and I've already rewatched that episode in full twice, watched and rewatched several reactions, and I just finished making a cat-ified version of my favourite character (because I cannot draw humans). I might be a liiiittle bit obsessed hahahaahahhaaa,, sEND HELP
Oh man and I thought I was obsessed with my last two favourite characters...,,,, it's been 7 days and I've already rewatched that episode in full twice, watched and rewatched several reactions, and I just finished making a cat-ified version of my favourite character (because I cannot draw humans). I might be a liiiittle bit obsessed hahahaahahhaaa,, sEND HELP
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
my laptop is getting worse :) it's now bugging the hells out trying to use FR of all things- I'm absolutely not going to be able to download or play Terraria Calamity or Stardew Expanded :|

edit; grammar
my laptop is getting worse :) it's now bugging the hells out trying to use FR of all things- I'm absolutely not going to be able to download or play Terraria Calamity or Stardew Expanded :|

edit; grammar
i dont htink my pc is supposed to be making these noises
i dont htink my pc is supposed to be making these noises
DtBIuzC.png
continuing the pc themed thoughts . there is most likely a bug in my computer . not in the system or anythign hes in the Damn BOX . get out of there bug youre going to be FRIED to DEAD
continuing the pc themed thoughts . there is most likely a bug in my computer . not in the system or anythign hes in the Damn BOX . get out of there bug youre going to be FRIED to DEAD
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
Okay, brain. All week you've been saying "Why can't I do creative stuff? Why can't I have time to be creative?" So, here you go. You had a nice cup of tea. You're warm. You have free time. You have some nice music. You even gave up baking this week's bread. Why are you not making the creative juices?
Okay, brain. All week you've been saying "Why can't I do creative stuff? Why can't I have time to be creative?" So, here you go. You had a nice cup of tea. You're warm. You have free time. You have some nice music. You even gave up baking this week's bread. Why are you not making the creative juices?
LxbWmll.png
spent the entire day trying to figure out which umas to sell from my vault and still i'm not done..
spent the entire day trying to figure out which umas to sell from my vault and still i'm not done..
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
Conference championships are todaayyyyyy
Anxiously awaiting the AFC game and hoping the Bengals can run it back
Conference championships are todaayyyyyy
Anxiously awaiting the AFC game and hoping the Bengals can run it back
Don't tell me I actually whacked out my voice box. Dude. I've never lost my voice before. I can speak now but what in the blazes-
Don't tell me I actually whacked out my voice box. Dude. I've never lost my voice before. I can speak now but what in the blazes-
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
there's this stupid bug in the bathroom that is in a spot where i can't catch them to put them outside
there's this stupid bug in the bathroom that is in a spot where i can't catch them to put them outside
eastern-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gifwestern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gifhe/him