Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Considering Swapping Flights (need help)
1 2
Go with your gut.

I started in Shadow, then switched to Earth for the aesthetic. It didn't feel right though, so I switched to Water as soon as the cool down was finished. Very satisfied rn as a Droplet :>
Go with your gut.

I started in Shadow, then switched to Earth for the aesthetic. It didn't feel right though, so I switched to Water as soon as the cool down was finished. Very satisfied rn as a Droplet :>
i recently switched from nature to arcane and trust me, i felt the exact same way.
i decided to just do it, and now when I'm missing the nature eyes, i just do a nest rental with a trusted person from a trusted forum.
hope this helps ^^
i recently switched from nature to arcane and trust me, i felt the exact same way.
i decided to just do it, and now when I'm missing the nature eyes, i just do a nest rental with a trusted person from a trusted forum.
hope this helps ^^
I changed my flight a few weeks after joining. I went with Nature for the aesthetic, but switched to Wind after I stumbled upon the world map and fell in love with the territory. For me, I don't particularly care if the eyes match my dragons. The only time I do care is when it comes to primal eyes, and in that case I'll just buy a primal dragon from the AH.
It sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this and I think Arcane flight would be a great fit for you! If it helps your decision, the first switch is always free!
Best of luck in your decision!
I changed my flight a few weeks after joining. I went with Nature for the aesthetic, but switched to Wind after I stumbled upon the world map and fell in love with the territory. For me, I don't particularly care if the eyes match my dragons. The only time I do care is when it comes to primal eyes, and in that case I'll just buy a primal dragon from the AH.
It sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this and I think Arcane flight would be a great fit for you! If it helps your decision, the first switch is always free!
Best of luck in your decision!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
Chose whichever benefits the most important thing to you

For me that’s the dom culture which was why I moved to light and eventually earth. If what’s most important to you is (for example) eyes and aesthetics then go to the flight you think is prettier. Or if you’re most interested in community pick the one where the community vibes with you the most etc.
Chose whichever benefits the most important thing to you

For me that’s the dom culture which was why I moved to light and eventually earth. If what’s most important to you is (for example) eyes and aesthetics then go to the flight you think is prettier. Or if you’re most interested in community pick the one where the community vibes with you the most etc.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
[center][size=1]@Disme @Renaiwom @Jokesy @Bloomed @2BDamned @PrinceofSpirits @Idealism @Tivae @Joyy @SkykidNadir @Joydom[/size][/center] After a long while of thinking, I finally made my decision! I cleaned up my last wind nests, and now, I'm a proud member of the Arcane Flight! Thanks to all of you for helping me with my decision, I spent so much time here reading your comments and thinking about them.. I feel very happy and very excited about my final decision ^^ [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1023613133392183448/1071048948686540820/image.png[/img][/center]

After a long while of thinking, I finally made my decision! I cleaned up my last wind nests, and now, I'm a proud member of the Arcane Flight! Thanks to all of you for helping me with my decision, I spent so much time here reading your comments and thinking about them.. I feel very happy and very excited about my final decision ^^
image.png
H5WeqZH.png
06xk8gV.png
12ilQ62.png
badge.png Bkyl5HP.png iZuvdB7.png
[/column]
@golbin no problem at all, i hope you enjoy your stay! [emoji=planet size=1] i'm glad i could help~
@golbin no problem at all, i hope you enjoy your stay! i'm glad i could help~
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
@golbin Congrats!! Glad to hear you made a decision and are happy with it, best wishes in your new flight! :D
@golbin Congrats!! Glad to hear you made a decision and are happy with it, best wishes in your new flight! :D
Check out my webcomic, Ghost Bound!
sigart_by_princeofspirits-da6ukuf.pnghallowsm_by_princeofspirits-da6ukt1.png
@golbin
ayyy welcome to arcane!!
@golbin
ayyy welcome to arcane!!
1 2