Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Is There A Cheap Eliminate Battle Stone?
I’m new and I’ve been looking for an eliminate battle stone. Is there a place that I can find them cheaper than on the AH? I am using a guide for the Coli and it says to get an eliminate stone. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I’m new and I’ve been looking for an eliminate battle stone. Is there a place that I can find them cheaper than on the AH? I am using a guide for the Coli and it says to get an eliminate stone. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@Catmushroom11 Unfortunately there isn't. Eliminate can't be purchased from a shop, so the only way to get one is to have it drop as loot in the coli or buy one from another user.
@Catmushroom11 Unfortunately there isn't. Eliminate can't be purchased from a shop, so the only way to get one is to have it drop as loot in the coli or buy one from another user.
nInTqKu.png
@Catmushroom11
you can refer to water forums or water dominance (your element.) to access battlestone support. you could ask them. mostly they will offer more discounted price than AH.

if some venue do need more warriors. you could refer the rent service if water elements has too. good lucK!
@Catmushroom11
you can refer to water forums or water dominance (your element.) to access battlestone support. you could ask them. mostly they will offer more discounted price than AH.

if some venue do need more warriors. you could refer the rent service if water elements has too. good lucK!

zh4bBp9.png
@Catmushroom11
I've actually leveled up a team without using Eliminate on any of the dragons. Here's the guide for that:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2217190

And welcome to FR! (Love your tundra's colors!) (^_~)
@Catmushroom11
I've actually leveled up a team without using Eliminate on any of the dragons. Here's the guide for that:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2217190

And welcome to FR! (Love your tundra's colors!) (^_~)
mmmmmm

Undertide 80s!
A Small and Ridiculously Nostalgic Hatchery
Where the pop culture references are so out of date they're rad!
82230361.png Manny.|.FRT.+17

@sky09 @Nuhae
Thanks for the information.
@sky09 @Nuhae
Thanks for the information.

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@roastedsoymanny

I’ll check it out.
@roastedsoymanny

I’ll check it out.

fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@Catmushroom11 I second the recommendation to look through your flight's dominance and sales forums. There might be things like discounted fully stoned level 25 dragons to help people get started in coli, level 25s you can borrow until you have one of your own, or a battlestone bank that gives away stones or sells them at a discount to help out new players.

If you need more help getting started with coli, I'm willing to answer questions if you send a PM. I know it's pretty hard when you start out. Good luck!
@Catmushroom11 I second the recommendation to look through your flight's dominance and sales forums. There might be things like discounted fully stoned level 25 dragons to help people get started in coli, level 25s you can borrow until you have one of your own, or a battlestone bank that gives away stones or sells them at a discount to help out new players.

If you need more help getting started with coli, I'm willing to answer questions if you send a PM. I know it's pretty hard when you start out. Good luck!
nInTqKu.png
if your flight has a dom bank, you might be able to get one that way :) welcome to flight rising!!
if your flight has a dom bank, you might be able to get one that way :) welcome to flight rising!!
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif