Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
eeeeeghehherfhhddfhddh I'm so bored..,,,, I know there's lots of stuff I could be doing but I don't actually want to do any of it. send help </3
eeeeeghehherfhhddfhddh I'm so bored..,,,, I know there's lots of stuff I could be doing but I don't actually want to do any of it. send help </3
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
lego monkie kid season 4..... Hearted broken :broken_heart:

monkey mk though . What the hell that was so crazy. also macaque (sobbing crying rolling on the ground screaming flailing around curled up in a fetal position banging head on wall throwing things around wreaking havoc amongst innocent civilians)
lego monkie kid season 4..... Hearted broken :broken_heart:

monkey mk though . What the hell that was so crazy. also macaque (sobbing crying rolling on the ground screaming flailing around curled up in a fetal position banging head on wall throwing things around wreaking havoc amongst innocent civilians)
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
ena dream bbq trailer looking so good
ena dream bbq trailer looking so good
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
mtHAEL4.png
my units stop getting hit by 20% enemy hits challenge
my units stop getting hit by 20% enemy hits challenge

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
hope my thing gets delivered soon,,
hope my thing gets delivered soon,,
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
PRAUYING THAT THIS CHARACTER DOESNT DIE IF SHE DIES IM GOING TO BE SO MAD
PRAUYING THAT THIS CHARACTER DOESNT DIE IF SHE DIES IM GOING TO BE SO MAD
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
she died
she died
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
i can't tell if im hungry or if i just want to be eating food right now. does that make sense?
i can't tell if im hungry or if i just want to be eating food right now. does that make sense?
Nocs look more like falcons than Skydancers do? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=26&breed=11&element=10&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=15&winggene=11&wings=53&auth=224663e6870768043647ce3f369b44abb96a8535&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Huh, wasn't expecting that.
Nocs look more like falcons than Skydancers do?
dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=26&breed=11&element=10&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=15&winggene=11&wings=53&auth=224663e6870768043647ce3f369b44abb96a8535&dummyext=prev.png
Huh, wasn't expecting that.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
AHHHHH [ [ pain and discomfort ] ] IN MY [ [ guts ] ].
AHHHHH [ [ pain and discomfort ] ] IN MY [ [ guts ] ].
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources